Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 21

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost

The next morning after breakfast I rounded up Shamona, Miya, Liya and Dana. I told them I was getting Red and Jake ready to go and asked them to get ready also. Once I'd finished that, I got Red saddled. I also packed Jake lightly. I included my camp saws and hand axes. I figured I would need them soon. About 15 minutes later Shanana came up with a couple of bundles she wanted to stow on Jake. "Food" she said matter-of-factly. Almost on her heels Miya and Liya arrived with small packs of their own. I could see they contained clothing. Each of my women was wearing her trophy necklace and Shanana insisted I put mine back on. When Shanana insists, there is no argument. I acceded to the request and got it out from my stuff. I did put it on, but I put it inside my shirt. With that done, I summoned Abo, Hamlin and Jaklow to me.

"Men, I am going to Miya's camp to see if I can get them to move here. We need more men to help us grow. Liya says the remaining men are good and true. We will go and try to get them to join us. It will make everyone's work easier. And it will provide men for the new women. You won't have to split them up between you. Now that's not saying you can't select one before the new men get here. But you might check with your first wives. You all have to get along."

I finished what I had to say. I told them to look for us in about 5 days but not to worry if we were not back. I expected them to keep everyone safe. I reminded them to post a watch at night. Then we mounted up with Liya behind Shanana on Jake and Dana in front of me and we started for the camp. Miya set out at an easy lope and we nudged Red and Jake into trots to keep up. I marveled at the ease that Miya exhibited in her gait. She looked like there was no stress in her running at that pace. Her beautiful long hair streamed out behind her like Red's mane. She looked as graceful as a gazelle. I couldn't think of anything to ask so I held my tongue. I was falling deeper in love with her with each stride she took. I looked over and marveled at her grace. I glanced at my two mates riding Jake. They were both raptly watching Miya as she ran. Liya was absently stroking her hand across Shanana's tits as they rode, her head resting on Shanana's back. My left arm was around Dana and her breasts were resting comfortably on it. It helped prevent the whiplash that boobs get when unrestrained and on a horse that is trotting.

We kept this pace for most of the morning. We stopped periodically to rest and take water. We ate some trail mix and talked during the rest stops. I could see the women bonding even more together as I watch their interactions. At this moment Liya was walking over to Jake to retrieve something and as she passed Dana, she stopped, took Dana's head and kissed her sweetly. Then she continued on as if nothing had just occurred. I'm continually amazed with these women. Shanana is lying next to me with her head on my lap. The shade of the tree above us dotted our bodies with beams of light. Her eyes are closed and I just look at her. She is beautiful. Her auburn hair framing her head made her look a little angelic. Her body is so well put together I'm having trouble keeping my hands to myself. I touch her arm lightly and see the gooseflesh rise. With one finger I trace lines from freckle to freckle on her chest. Once or twice my tracing includes a dip lower down into the valley of her cleavage. Finally I can't resist any more. As my hand dips down again in that sweet valley, I move slightly and cup her full breast. Granted it is too large for me to cover it all, I still manage to get her nipple in my palm as I massage the flesh. In her sleep she starts to rock her hips. A small moan escapes her lips. Her nipple is fully erect from the stimulation. I move my hand carefully to the other side. I continue to stimulate her boob. A louder moan comes from her.

Dana and Liya now have noticed what I am doing. They come over and sit down on either side of her. Liya is closer to me than Dana. I reach out my other hand to her and she grasps it with one hand while her other hand starts softly stroking Shanana's leg. Liya is doing the same thing on this side. Both are touching her softly. Liya reaches out and plays with Dana's left breast while her small hand works it way under Shanana's skirt. Her legs part to allow Liya access. Her moaning is becoming more pronounced. Dana moves closer to Shanana's head and in a sweeping motion removed her own top. Her gorgeous breasts swing free momentarily. Dana leans forward and tickles Shanana's lips with her tit. With a moan Shanana takes in the nipple as starts suckling it. I notice a shift by Liya. She moved in between the legs of her sleeping sister-wife. She gently pushes the legs farther apart. I can see she is playing with the cunt lips and watch as she sticks out her tongue and licks the slit from bottom to top. She put two then three fingers in and started wiggling. The next thing amazed me so completely I was speechless. Liya folded her fingers and thumb together and with one swift movement inserted her entire hand into Shanana's cunt. She began pumping in and out like a piston on an engine. Shanana bucked up and down with a concurrent motion. She was fully awake now and she was about to explode. She became more and more vocal as she bucked and pitched just like a bronco at the rodeo. One big arch and she screamed out her orgasm. Twice, then Three times she arched up as the feelings overcame her. I heard a faint "No more" and told the girls it was time to stop. Liya removed her hand from Shanana's sopping cunt and started licking the juice off. Dana joined her in the cleanup. I got even harder watching the two as they licked Liya's hand clean and then dove in to clean Shanana's pussy. They were nice about it and didn't get anything more started. We rested about an hour and then I told everyone to get loaded up because it was time to leave.

Our progress was good and we were near where I shot the Aurochs on the last trip. I pulled over to a grove of trees and said we'd make camp here for the night. It was ok with the others so we camped for the night. I managed to fill everyone's pussy several times as we played with each other before sleep. I have to admit I'm really getting used to getting my rocks off a lot. I notice I leave each pussy a mess when I'm through. The women don't seem to mind, they just dig in and clean each other with their tongues. We were fast asleep by midnight.

The sun in my eyes woke me the next morning. I was starving and I had to pee. Only one problem. A very large hand had me in its grip and was gently stroking my boner. Miya grinned at me. I told her to stop. I had to go! She relented but promised me more later. By the time I got my bladder empty, all the women were awake and up. They must have been waiting for me. Anyway, we had a quick breakfast and were back on the trail. About 30 minutes later we found the herd we'd seen before. I got down from Red and pulled the Sharps. With a steady aim I brought down a young one. I put the rifle back and sent the ladies to start processing. I took one of the axes and some rope and made a travois. I led Jake over and found that most of the work had been completed. I told my mates to put all the meat on the travois, it was going to be a present for the village to show I can provide for anyone I wish to. We were loaded in no time and back on the road.

It was near mid afternoon that we arrived back at Miya and Liya's former home. The welcome we got this time was completely different. Brant was there to welcome us. He is a gracious man, indeed very charming. I told him we brought the main course for dinner and presented him with the meat slaughtered from the young cow I'd shot. He called the cooking women over and they gratefully took the meat and began to prepare it. There was quite a bit more there than what we would need for dinner. I'm sure it made the expected impression. I wanted to talk to Brant alone for awhile and my women made themselves busy. Shanana went to help the cooks and the young ones went to find their friends.

I was invited into the hut of the chief. It was in much better shape than it was the last time I'd been here. He motioned me to sit and I did so. We talked about how the camp had improved since I'd eliminated the previous chief. All the people got along and there wasn't any trouble, except for a couple of boys. I nodded my head knowingly. I'd already heard about Gog and Mog. I was ready for them. I had my six gun rig on and I was alert and ready for anything. I discussed my proposal with Brant. I explained my plan for the village I wanted to build. I told him of the need for men and families at my camp. I explained I had more than enough room. My description of the cave home caught his interest. He was even more interested in the description of the things I wanted to build with the help of the men in his group. We were getting down to brass tacks when we heard a scream. We jumped up at the same time, exited the hut to a chaotic scene. In the dirt in the main meeting area of the camp were two people fighting. We just arrived at the edge of the fight when a big fist swung and the smack resounded around the ring as it connected with the smaller combatant. The crowd went silent as I pushed to the front and saw Liya lying on the ground unconscious. The guy standing over her was smiling as he turned. He didn't smile long as I drew and shot before he could change his countenance. He fell back, dead. Another fellow, who looked just like him, approached the body and shook him. He got no response and he looked at me with a crazy scowl. Suddenly he pulled a flint knife and rushed at me. He only got two steps before I had drilled him full of holes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.