Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 16

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost

It seems everyone was satisfied with last night. Miya was following me around like a little lost puppy, or should I say gigantic lost puppy. She was in love and everyone knew it. The others were also being affectionate toward her and each other. When one would come close to another, they might reach out and touch, caressing a cheek or a butt or a breast. They might stop and take time to kiss. At any rate it was an erotic scene this morning. I didn't mind. My cock was stroked, licked, sucked and it even exploded down Shanana's throat once. All of this took place while we were getting breakfast, breaking camp and getting ready to go to Miya's camp to get Liya. Tewnia had washed Miya's things and we were just waiting for them to finish drying. I had to saddle Red and pack up Jake. When I got that done, I left them tied and went into the copse. The ladies had everything packed up and I grabbed the packs and hauled then out to Jake. Miya followed me and when we got to where the guys were tied, she stopped short.

"What's the matter, Miya?" I asked. "Haven't you seen this kind of animal before/"

"Yes, Mike, but never this close. The fast runner cannot be caught. Sometimes the hunters find a hurt one that's already down. Then they can kill and bring home to eat. What is on them?"

Miya, that is the tack and saddle. It lets me and your sister-wives ride on the fast runner. It saves many steps. Have you seen any more of these near here?"

"Yes." She replied. "There are many not far from my camp. I sometimes watch. Sometimes I run with them. The men not know I can run fast, almost as fast as fast runner. It fun to chase them. They are my friend and not run away when I come by myself. The young ones let me touch sometimes."

"We will have to see about catching some more. It will make our work easier and more fun" I noted a look of excitement on Miya. Yes I think we'll find more. She was definitely too tall and heavy to ride, so I knew we'd have to have her walk to camp. I decided I'd walk with her, to keep her company. I enjoyed being with her as much as any other of my mates.

With everything packed we started out South. I guess. It was perpendicular to the line of the sun, so I called that direction south. I had determined the sun rose in the east and set in the west. I couldn't find my compass in the packs. I was sure Billy had packed it, but I couldn't find it. We traveled for about three hours. I was getting winded trying to keep up with Miya. She suggested I ride with Shanana and I had to agree. This worked fine so we kept going. By noon we could see smoke rising over the hills ahead of us.

Coming near a rise, Miya stopped up. "My camp is on other side. We are careful. Chief man call Uglump. Not nice. He not let me find man. He say brothers boss. He not let Liya come with us. He have boy who wants Liya. She hate Umlaut. He not make good mate. Cannot hunt and is stupid. He only alive because Uglump protect. Be careful we go."

I let Shanana down, and told the women to stay behind. Abo had returned about an hour ago by following our tracks and I told him to take the Henry and be watchful. I also had him chamber a round, just in case. I palmed one of my Blackhawks as we crested the rise. I stopped with Abo on my left and Miya on my right. The others were behind us and not visible to the camp. I noted some activity and watched as the camp went about its daily life. Several women were working around a cooking fire. 4-5 more were working on some furs. There were some children, but not many playing with each other. Many of the men were sitting and talking. They were holding court near the largest building in the camp. I figured that was where I'd find Uglump. We headed straight for it. The slope of the hill was enough so we had about 400 yards to travel. We hadn't gone far when a cry rose up in the village as one of the cooks spotted us. It didn't take long for the entire camp to come forward to face us. There were about 60 people in this camp. There were more women than men here. One big ugly and 2 smaller men advanced from the crowd.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.