Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Chapter 10

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost

"Oh no" Dina cried. "Now I won't get to feel you in me!" Tears started to flow down her cheek. I reached over to her and pulled her on top of me. I kissed her tenderly and she began to respond to my ministrations...

Dana and Shanana were kissing me as I kissed Dina. Dana was between our legs, kissing my cock. She took it in her mouth and worked like I had shown her. Soon enough I was hard as a rock again. It was an inspiration she must have had, because she started licking Dina cunt and my cock at the same time, alternating between the two. While this was going on the other girls close to us were petting and stroking and just touching Dina any place they could. I could tell she was getting ready to come so I held on tight and kissed deeply, forcing my tongue in to her and dueling with hers. I too was stroking her body, stimulating it as much as I could. Tweaking her nipples hard, I made her sit up, postponing the flow of her orgasm.

"Since this is your first time, you must control the action now." I told her. "It will hurt when I enter so we must go slow. Once I am fully in, we need to wait until the pain goes away."

"I know all about that" she responded as she kissed my neck. "Dana and Mother prepared me for this day. Dana and I have lain together practicing with our fingers. I am ready for the pain because I know of the pleasure that will follow. Dana says that you are the best. You care about us and see to our needs first. I am ready, my mate. Seal me to you; bind me as your mate. Take me!"

Dina was sitting upright. Her body glistened in the moonlight with a light sheen of sweat that the others and I had helped her obtain. Her legs were straddling my legs. I gazed at her body for a moment. She was thin, with narrow hips. She did not have the flare that the more mature wives had. She still had a bit of baby fat on her belly and had a little pooch between her navel and the top of her bush. Her auburn rug had already started but it was sparse. My eyes traveled upward. There they stopped at her bosom. Or at least where it would be in a few years. She did have nice round hillocks for breasts, but she did have the most incredible nipples. I believe she would be a 32A if she were measured. She was excited and her nipples were fully erect. I swear they stood out at least an inch from the top of her tit. They were positioned so that they pointed slightly up. This made them clearly visible to me as she started to move upward. I noticed that Shanana was beside her on one side and Shamona was on the other side. Shanana was softly talking to her as she moved. Dina raised up to clear my cock. A hand from behind, I don't know whose, gently stroked my cock, keeping it rigid. Shanana moved Dina a little more forward and raised her up just a little. "Now sit" she commanded.

Dina started to sit on my shaft. Her cunt was closed up tight. Shamona tucked her fingers between her own legs and applied the juices to Dina's vaginal lips and then the helmet of my cock. After applying this lubrication, she grabbed my prick and rubbed it on Dina's slit. In doing so, my cock eagerly found the way in. Shamona whispered something to Dina and she started bouncing up and down on my cock. With every bounce, my cock plunged deeper and deeper into her virgin pussy until I reached the barrier. Her hymen was intact, but not for long. One more vigorous bounce and it was torn asunder. A scream shattered the night. Dina went stiff and became still. Shanana and Shamona both grabbed her and held her tight. I grabbed her waist and held still.

I could tell the pain was going away. Dana had continued to play with Dina's clit even while the older women were holding her. I reached up with both hand to cover her budding breasts and started playing with those nipples. Between Dana and I we got her jump started. She started first to rock, moving my cock around in her pussy and then she started bouncing again. Once more Shanana whispered in her ear and Dina sat down, hard. Letting all her weight go, she bottomed out on me. Her pubic bone smashed mine. Oh damn she was tight. I pulled her down to me by her nipples. She seemed to enjoy the tension applied. When I tried to take my hands away, she pulled them back "More" was all she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.