Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost

From the top of the hill to the camp was about 500 yards. Some eagle eyes woman tending a fire noticed us. She sounded the alarm for the rest of the camp. The people started gathering in the center of camp, near the biggest hut. Momentarily a very large, ugly looking man came out of that large hut, carrying a spear. He advanced the edge of the clearing. He was shaking his spear and shouting something, but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

"That Maxtono. He bad man but he leader of camp. He kill Shagot to be leader. Shagot good man. Fair man. Not force women on any man. Maxtono not good. Him take what he want." Dana explained. "Him want me, but I run away before he come to hut. You strong, have thunder sticks. You kill him and be good man for the people."

"We'll see. Let's go down there and take care of business."

I started Red down the slope and Jake dutifully followed. Dana just held on. As we got closer, the shouting got louder and more understandable. What was being said was not very pleasant. I ignored him and continued down until I was about 50 yards from the edge of the camp. Most of the occupants were gathered in a group about 10 yards behind Maxtono. He signaled forward and 3 other men with spears came out from the group and took places beside him. I stopped and let him rant for a while longer. When he paused to catch his breath it was my turn.

"OK Maxtono, here's how it is. Dana is my wife. Plus I killed Humbret, Jazkon, Nezbalm and Valero. Their possessions are now mine. I also killed..."

I didn't have time to finish as the second guy on his left drew back and threw his spear. Drawing my Blackhawk, I shot and hit the flint head of the spear. It shattered and the spear shaft fell impotently to the ground. My second shot went into his pump. One shot, one kill again. When he went down, the other idiots charged. Before any of them had a chance to throw their spears my Blackhawks blazed and all three went down. I nudged Red forward. One of the henchmen was groaning, so I jumped off Red and applied my Bowie to the poor bastard's carotids.

I announced to the crowd, "I am now boss of this camp. The men I killed before left me with Shanana, Dina, Manzoa, Amna, Jurra and Bandai. Plus I own their huts and all their possessions. And now today I have killed Maxtono and these other three. What they had is now mine also. Add to that what I was going to say. Yesterday I killed a nankatat by myself and this morning I killed 7 cave lions. I have the trophy here to prove what I say!" I held up my necklace and it sure made an impact on the crowd. Suddenly the mass parted and 7 women (many looking like young girls) came forward. An older version of Dana spoke first.

"We are your new wives, oh Great One. We are ready and willing to join with you and my daughter as mates." She announced loud enough for the group to hear. "We will gather belonging up quickly and be ready to move to your camp in a short while. Have many furs and food. Manala, Tewnia, Balzai, Chanil and Flala, come out here and greet your new husband."

I could tell that Shanana would be indispensible in the management of my household. The thing about it was, she looked to be in her mid to late 20's herself. Later I found out she is 27. But she had an air of authority about her that could not be denied. I surveyed the bounty that was mine. I don't know how, but every woman there was a beauty. It was easy to tell who were Dana's mother and sister. They all looked alike. The rack on Shanana was enormous and Dina hadn't started yet. But knowing a little about genetics, I figured there would be a respectable pair there before too long. Like Dana, auburn hair and green eyes prevailed. Amna (28) and her daughter Jurra (15) were blue eyed blondes. Manzoa (31) and Bandai (13) both had jet black hair and similar features. I would guess they shared parentages or some other close relation.

As I was assessing my harem, 5 more women joined the throng. These were the ones Shanana had called out a few minutes ago. They too were very good looking but they seemed to be pulling one who was reluctant to come. I put the others on hold and went over to the group. The obvious leader of this group was an older woman, well preserved at around 35 or so. She was a nice enough looking blonde with haunting blue eyes. She reminded me of Karen Black in Airport 75. (She's the one that had to land to plane.)

Manala spoke, "Great One, we are pleased to become your wives. You have proven you can provide for us with your thunder stick and the nakatat trophy you wear. But Tewnia is very afraid. If you take us away there will be no one to take care of her mother, Shamona. Her father was killed by a nakatat many seasons ago and they have lived on the camp generosity until Piazamo took Tewnia. He only put up with Shamona for Tewnia's sake."

"OK" I said. "I understand. I'll take care of things." Checking Tewnia (22) out I found a pretty blue eyed blond. Turning to Tewnia I looked her deep in the eyes. She was just as pretty as Dana. I could tell there was a pleasant body under her tunic and couldn't wait to explore that detail later. Then I called out in a loud voice "Attention people, listen to me. I was under the impression that all property of the dead ones were mine."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.