Somewhere in Time - A Road Less Traveled
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mike Faber owned a 109000 acre ranch out in West Texas. Exxon was paying him for the 11000 barrels of crude they were pumping. Mike takes off for a few days R&R, gets caught in a freak storm and ends up in the past... The way back past! Join Mike as he makes his way, gaining a harem of some of the loveliest creatures on Earth as he goes.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."R. Frost

Her skin was soft and smooth, now that it was clean. I lightly touched her skin, raising gooseflesh on her arms. I encircled her breasts, but didn't touch her nipples. I started kissing her all over her body. I moved down her body kissing, licking and sucking along the way. She started to breathe heavily as I started to get serious with my attention to her. I soon reached her pleasure center. I could tell her excitement by the ruddy color of her nether lips. Nuzzling her fur, my tongue raked across her clit. She came off the bedding, screaming like a wildcat. She locked her legs around my head and held it vice like to her pussy. Now this was an open invitation for me to lick, suck and drive her crazy. Her clit was fully exposed and I took advantage of that fact. I drew it into my mouth and held tight with my lips. I flicked it with my tongue and she came again. I brought my fingers to her cunt and inserted two while continuing my sucking.

I quickly brought her to orgasm again. And she squeezed my head relentlessly as she came. When it was over, she released he grip on me, but I wasn't through yet. I search around and found her G spot and she clamped down again with her legs. I continued to tease her clit, occasionally flicking it with my tongue. I could feel her orgasm building and slowed down to let her cool off a bit. Then I applied the pressure on that spot again. I kept doing this over and over. I brought her close and then slacked off over and over. Each time she got closer and closer. Since she was on her back, and I was hard as a rock it was easy for me to mount her. She was so wet it was easy to enter her. She tried to turn over, but I held firm. I wanted her missionary tonight. She had never done it this way before but soon got into it. My size is slightly larger than normal, at least in my time period. I don't know what she was used to, but she was tight. Every time I stroked she came closer and closer. Her orgasm was building like the perfect storm. Higher and higher the waves of her orgasm ascended. Again, the scream of the banshee returned as her orgasm burst forth. Again and again and again I felt her pussy clamp down on my driving rod. With a roar my own orgasm breached the walls of her cunt and I was spent. I collapsed momentarily on her, but regained enough composure to fall over to one side. Dana was breathing hard and her eyes were closed. She clung to me and spooned up against me, drawing my hand across her chest. My fingers pinched and worked her nipple. Suddenly she clenched up as another orgasm hit.

"No more. Sleep" she pleaded softly.

A short time later, I felt the rhythmic breathing of a sleeping woman, a 14 year old sleeping woman at that. What a woman. I drifted off to sleep. I'm sure if someone looked, I would have the biggest shit eatin' grin on my sleeping face.

Morning came. I was on my back and Dana was snuggled up on me, one breast on my chest and the other against my side. Her hand was on my shoulder and her head on my chest. I bent my head up a bit and lightly kissed her on her forehead. Then I kissed her eyelids. Her eyes fluttered a bit and then opened. A huge smile crossed her face as she realized where she was and who she was with.

"Last night was wonderful" she purred. "never have felt anything like that before, Mike. Do again, please?"

"Later, Right now I gotta pee!" With that, I pulled off the covers, my morning wood pointing skyward. I got up and pulled Dana with me. Since the pee and brains bucket was full, I decided I'd go outside and do my business. I quickly dressed and pulled on my boots. By the time I was ready, Dana was too. I armed myself and we carefully exited the cave. I searched the area for any sign of life. We were good, so I motioned to Dana and we moved over to the trees to do our business. I explained we needed to keep the human waste away from where we live. If we keep clean we live longer. My short sanitation lesson was received well enough and we agreed not mess up our living quarters. On the way back, Dana remembered something we'd forgotten with all the excitement of the lions.

"When we go get mother and other wives?" she asked.

I'd briefly forgotten that because I'd killed the assholes yesterday, I was now husband to 7 women and had who knows how many children to call my own. Well, I never was one to shirk my duty, so I told Dana we'd be leaving right after breakfast to get them. Dana gave me one of her million dollar smiles and set to the task of cooking breakfast. She looked through what I had and what we had recovered from the dead men. Soon a delicious smell permeated the cave. I played the good boy and stayed out of the way by taking care of the livestock again. I needed to find a better way of feeding them without them becoming food for some other beast. While I was at it, I saddled Red and put the modified pack saddle on Jack. I figured we could use him if there was a lot to move. I put a small pack with a couple days of food and the camp saw and ax on Jack. By that time, breakfast was ready so I hunkered down and wrapped my mouth around some fine cooking. Once filled up, Dana cleaned the dishes in no time and we were ready.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.