Young Wolves - Cover

Young Wolves

Copyright© 2010 by sirreadsalot10

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man is bitten by a beautiful girl, and soon becomes confused by the changes he is undergoing. Faced with numerous challanges both personal and physical, he must save the girl and her friends from the tyranical rule of their Alpha werewolf. He will either become the Alpha he is destined to be or die.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Were animal   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

After they had dressed, Cameron gathered his newly formed pack around him. The girls stood around him in a semicircle, heads lowered in deference.

Cameron could feel the instinct to protect them deep in his soul. He was their Alpha and they belonged to him, and he knew he would fight with everything he had to keep them his. He shook his head. It would be easy to let that power take over and use it for his personal gratification.

The power was tempting, seductive, and for a moment, he understood how Tyler had become what he was. He understood now, that Tyler was the true slave. He was a slave to his human weaknesses combined with the power and instinct within him. He understood it as only another Alpha could. Cameron, like every Alpha before him, faced his own inner struggle, and mastered himself. He would walk the line between command and kindness as best he could. He took a deep breath, and assumed command.

"Listen up," he commanded. The Alpha in his voice came out stronger than he intended.

"Yes Cameron," the girls said together, and bowed their heads even lower.

"I'm sorry," he said softening his tone. "That came out harsher than I intended. Please, will you forgive me? This is new to me too, you know?"

"It's ok Cam." Jenifer answered for all three, "Of course we forgive you."

He nodded gratefully, and then continued, "You don't have to bow your heads to me, and when we are in council, like we are now, anything I say is open to debate. I don't want mindless slaves. I want to hear your ideas. If you think I'm being stupid, I want to hear it. But if we are in a fight or some other dangerous situation, I need you to follow my orders instantly and without question."

They nodded their heads.

"I meant what I said before." He continued, "I will not order any of you to have sex with me."

"What if we want to?" Jen and Beth said together. They looked at each other for a second, then laughed and hugged, before turning their questioning gazes back to Cameron.

"That would be," he paused, "Acceptable." A foolish grin covered his face.

The girls laughed again, and he laughed with them for a moment and then turned serious.

"Another thing I think you all should know," he said. "I am in love with Sarah Clarke and I intend to tell her the truth about me. I hope that she will want to join us, and that you will welcome her as a sister. Can you do that?"

"Oh Cameron, you still don't understand. For you we will willingly do almost anything," Jenifer said. Nevertheless, inside she felt jealous. She new in her heart that he was going to love her too, but wasn't sure how she felt about sharing his heart with a girl she barely knew.

He was relieved that they would accept Sarah. The real question was would Sarah accept them?

They discussed their plans late into the night. Cameron finally called a halt to the council a few hours before they would have to be up for school. He kissed both Jen and Beth goodnight. Beth kissed him hard and squeezed his ass while Jen's kiss was soft and loving. He folded Trish into his arms and hugged her reassuringly.

"Allen will be with you soon," he whispered for her ears alone.

She smiled at him thankfully and returned the hug.

He watched the girls disappear into the trees as they headed home. Before turning and heading for his own bed, he took a deep breath and nodded his head in acceptance, 'Tomorrow the real struggle begins.'


Cameron woke nervous and excited at the same time. This was going to be an interesting day. He showered and performed his morning routine in a daze, his mind on the confrontation ahead. He grabbed his books and keys and left much earlier than usual so he could pick up the girls.

He pulled up in front of Beth's house first as she only lived about two miles away from him. She must have been watching for him, because she emerged from her house as he was pulling to a stop. She was wearing her blue and gold cheerleading uniform, and her long blond hair swung side to side as she trotted, books clutched to her chest, around to the passenger side.

'Damn, she looks sexy in that outfit, ' he thought. He couldn't help but leer at her lovely legs as she climbed in beside him.

"Hi, Cameron," she said.

"What's with the outfit?" He asked.

"Oh, there's a wrestling dual tonight so all the cheerleaders have to wear their uniforms to school today."

He pulled onto the road and headed toward town.

"Cameron, are you nervous about today?" She asked.

"A little," he answered truthfully.

"Well, I know just the thing to take the edge off," she said with a smile. "I figure I got ten minutes before you get to Jen's house."

Beth unfastened her seat belt. His old car had a bench seat rather than bucket seats, so she scooted over right next to Cameron. She ducked her head under his arm while climbing onto the seat, settling on her knees with her face in his lap. She attacked his zipper, and pulled his rapidly hardening cock out into the open.

Once she had his thick cock free, she lay on her stomach with her large breasts resting on his right thigh. She slid her left arm behind him in the space between his butt and the seat; her legs bent at the knee with her ankles crossed in the air. Beth wrapped her right hand around his vein-covered shaft and swirled her tongue around the engorged head of his thick, hard dick.

"Shit Beth, that feels good," he moaned. He couldn't see what she was doing. Her cascade of blond hair concealed her actions from his view.

She new she didn't have much time so she decided to skip the teasing. She pumped her tiny hand up and down his shaft at a fast pace, while swirling her tongue around the head. She would follow her hand with her mouth, down and up every ten seconds or so, sucking hard and then go back to swirling her tongue.

It took all Cameron's discipline to keep the Impala on the road. Beth was sucking his cock so good he felt as if he didn't know which way was up. He glanced at her cute round ass in her cheerleading skirt and he wanted to reach over and caress it, but was afraid he wouldn't be able to control the vehicle if he did.

"Oh, Beth you suck my dick so fucking good," he said, briefly swerving onto the shoulder of the road.

She pulled her mouth off him with a wet pop and said, "I dreamed of your fat cock last night Cameron, and now I'm going to suck out every drop of cum you have."

He could only moan in response and redouble his efforts to keep the car on the road.

Beth stopped pumping his cock long enough to gather her hair up and pull it out of his way, allowing him to glance down and see what she was doing. She pulled her hot mouth off his throbbing dick and turned her head to the side so she could flick the sensitive underside where his head blended into his shaft. Her hand kept sliding up and down while she flicked her tongue. She watched the tortured expression on his face with her pale blue eyes as she worked him toward orgasm. She could tell that he loved what she was doing. She never wanted to please anyone like she wanted to please him.

"Holy shit, Beth," he groaned. Her tongue flicking was driving him crazy. Cameron glanced down and she smiled, more with her eyes than her mouth, since her mouth was busy pleasuring him. He felt his orgasm coming. It was the sight of her pink lipstick, smeared around her full lips that pushed him past the point of no return.

"Beth girl, you're gonna make me cum," he grunted.

She squeezed harder on his shaft and continued to flick her tongue as fast as she could. She felt his cock throb, and she quickly swung her head back up and sucked the head of his cock back into her warm, wet mouth just as the first jet of cum erupted from his hard cock. She increased the speed of her hand, sliding up and down his shaft as fast as she could go. Beth sealed her lips just under the ridge of his cock head and swallowed each spurt as it gushed into her willing mouth.

He grunted with each orgasmic spasm that coursed through his body. His legs jerked on the pedals and he swerved into the oncoming traffic lane, overcorrected and drove across his lane and onto the shoulder before finally regaining control of the car and his senses.

Beth milked the last drops of hot cum out of his dick then pushed it back into his pants. She zipped him up and scrambled back into a normal sitting position. "Mmmmmm, that was good," she said smacking her lips.

"Jesus, Beth that was better than good. You're a fucking artist."

"Cameron, I will do that for you anytime you want," she said with a pink lipstick smeared smile, and was surprise to find she actually meant it.

Beth had never had an emotional attachment to a boy before, and she vehemently denied to herself that she was developing one now. Her father had run off when she was a baby, and what Tyler did to her was an abomination. Boys could be used for her pleasure, but could never be trusted.

She reasoned her willingness to do anything to please Cameron away by telling her self, 'I just like his fat cock. Besides, love is for suckers. Isn't it?'

She grabbed her makeup bag from her purse, and started fixing her makeup in the mirror located on the backside of the visor.


Jenifer saw his black Impala coming down her street as she waited on her porch. She nervously adjusted her cheerleading uniform as her heart beat faster at the thought of seeing Cameron.

'My god, I'm acting like a thirteen year old with a crush, ' she said, then laughed at her self.

Her laugh died in her throat when she saw Beth put her lipstick in her purse, and fluff her hair in his visor mirror. She noted that Beth made sure Cameron got a nice look at her ass as she crawled into the back seat. A surge of jealousy seared through her chest.

'Was Beth putting lipstick on, or putting lipstick back on?' She wondered. She pushed the jealousy into the back of her mind. She knew that Cameron was Beth's Alpha too, and Beth had as much right to Cameron as she did. Jealousy was an emotion that a bitch in a pack with other females could not afford.

'Beth might get his cock, but I'm going to get his cock and his heart, ' she thought. She put her smile back on and climbed in his car.

They picked up Trish a few minutes later. She joined them also wearing the blue and gold. The girls chatted for a few moments and then fell silent. They were too nervous to make small talk, so silence reigned as Cameron pointed the Impala towards school and the fate that awaited them.


Sarah waited for Cameron on the school commons. She new she hadn't been fair to Cameron about Missy and Leanne's behavior. Maybe he didn't know why they were fighting over him. Maybe others were beginning to see in Cameron what she had, all along. She worried that if prettier girls like those two started showing interest in Cameron he wouldn't want her anymore.

Her emotions had been out of control since she and Cameron had made love. She was in turns, confused, overjoyed, sad, aroused, and dismayed at throwing caution to the wind. She couldn't deny that it had been an amazing experience, but she had planned to wait to see if Cameron wanted to marry her before surrendering her most precious gift to him. Not only had she surrendered her virginity, but she had let him cum in her mouth too, and that was something she thought she would never do.

What's done is done. You can't put ketchup back in the jar. What confused her most was she didn't understand why her attraction to Cameron had so overwhelmed her. He had made her pussy wet with need many times before, but she had always been able to control herself. What made Saturday different?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.