Young Wolves
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by sirreadsalot10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young man is bitten by a beautiful girl, and soon becomes confused by the changes he is undergoing. Faced with numerous challanges both personal and physical, he must save the girl and her friends from the tyranical rule of their Alpha werewolf. He will either become the Alpha he is destined to be or die.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Were animal   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Cameron Reed closed the back door quietly so his mother and twin sister wouldn't hear him leave. They were fighting again, and he just didn't feel like listening to their shouting tonight. After he and Camille had turned eighteen last month, she had broached the subject of getting an apartment with her boyfriend Mike after graduation. Their mother Sharon was violently opposed to this plan, of course. The argument had become a nightly tradition. Sharon had dreams of her children being the first in the family to have college educations.

It was particularly dark out tonight and Cameron tripped over an old tire laying on its side in the back yard. He cursed silently, straitened his glasses, and headed for the tree line. He didn't know how he felt about college himself. A year ago his father had left them for the girl who approved loans at the used car dealership where he worked and Cameron figured maybe he should put off college for a while and get a job to help out his mom. His grades were good but not good enough to get a full scholarship, though Camille's were. He just couldn't see how they could afford tuition on his mom's salary.

After his father left, they moved to his grandparent's old house because his mother could no longer afford the house payment. His mom's parents did not charge them rent and that really helped them make ends meet.

The clouds parted and the moon cast a wan light on the woods as Cameron slipped into the tree line.

"There are some advantages to living in the country," he said to himself.

He headed for Bog Water Creek. He didn't know why people called it Bog Water Creek but his grandpa said folks had always called it that. There was a place in the creek where the water fed into a pool with a large rock overhanging the water. He liked to sit on the rock and watch the tadpoles swim when he was troubled or just needed to sort things out in his head.

It took Cameron about twenty minutes to reach the rock. It was a little treacherous moving through the woods with the clouds periodically obscuring the moon and blackening the already dark forest. He kept tripping over bushes and having to push branches aside to make his way. After scrambling up the moss-covered rock, he sat and stared at the black water.

'I won't see any tadpoles in this darkness, ' he thought.

A sound of leaves rustling snapped Cameron's head up. Momentarily, fear gripped him and then he settled down and chuckled to himself. There wasn't anything dangerous in these woods. It was probably just a raccoon coming to the pool for a drink. He listened hard anyway. A twig snapped and he froze. That sounded bigger than a raccoon. He tried not to move a muscle as his eyes strained against the blackness and his ears searched for the slightest noise.

A cloud moved from in front of the moon and softly lit the far side of the pool while leaving the rock where he sat in total darkness. He almost gasped aloud as a naked girl, shadows playing across her sensuous form, stepped out of the trees and underbrush and moved to the water's edge. He sat there stunned for a moment unable to move. It was dark enough that he could not make out her features, but the shape of her body in the shadows was breathtaking. She raised her head and sniffed the air. She cautiously turned her head from side to side as though looking for danger. If she looked slightly up and across the pool, she would see him. She waded into the water and moved toward him until she was almost beneath the outcrop on which he sat.

He locked his gaze on her. He couldn't look away from her graceful body. He could make out that her hair was long but could not determine its color. The silhouette of her full breasts swaying captured his eyes as she turned gracefully in the moon reflecting water. For a moment, the moon seemed to shine brighter and he noticed something liquid and dark covering the lower part of her face, neck, and the top of her breasts.

'That's blood, ' he thought, 'she's hurt.'

"Are you okay?" He called out.

His entire mind focused on the fact that this girl needed help. He leapt down into the water beside her. It never occurred to him that he might startle her. The girl yelped in surprise as she swung her head toward him. He reached for her shoulder to steady her. She let out a feral growl and bit his hand hard. He yelped in pain and jumped back from her.

"You're hurt miss. I'm only trying to help you," he exclaimed.

"Get away from me!" She snarled. She was crouching lower in a defensive stance indifferent to her nudity.

"You're bleeding; we have to get you to the hos-" suddenly he realized that he knew her. "Jenifer Myers is that you?"

"Oh shit," she said, "Cameron you have to get out of here now." She lowered her self in the water so just her head was showing hiding her body from Cameron's Gaze.

"But you're hurt," he protested.

"I'm not hurt. It's not my blood. Listen very carefully Cameron. You have to get out of here now. When I see you at school, I'll explain everything. Please just go home now. Please Cameron there isn't much time."

Every fiber of his being was telling him to stay, but she obviously wanted him to go. "Okay, but you better tell me what this is all about at school tomorrow," he said.

"I will when I see you. I promise. Now go!"

"Are you sure you're all right?" He asked, reluctant to leave if she was injured.

"Yes goddamn it! Get the fuck out of here!" She hissed. She looked over her shoulder at the far bank as if she were expecting something to come from that direction.

He turned and waded out of the water. He looked back as he headed toward home. She was still crouched in the water staring into the darkness past the forbidding trees on the other side of the pool.

On the walk home, he played the incident repeatedly in his mind. It made no logical sense. Jenifer Myers, one of the hottest girls in school, a cheerleader, naked and covered in blood on their land. He debated on calling the police or telling his mom. He wiped blood from his bit hand on his shirt as he crossed the back yard. He decided that if Jenifer didn't show up at school tomorrow he would call the authorities, but Cameron didn't make it to school the next day.


Jenifer crouched in the water listening. She could here Cameron making his way through the wood away from her. She raised her head and smelled the air. The wind was blowing past her in the direction that Cameron went. She let out a relieved breath. He was downwind, so the others wouldn't smell him, just as she hadn't when she approached the water.

She had to figure out some lie that Cameron would believe. He would never believe the truth. She sucked her breath back in sharply. She realized she had bit him when he frightened her. It was instinct, but now there were going to be consequences. He would be changing over the next few days.

Tomorrow was Friday, he would be too sick to go to school. Saturday she would have to hang with the pack all day. Maybe she could slip away Saturday night or Sunday, and explain what was happening to him. He would be confused she knew from experience.

The alpha was coming. The others were not far behind. Jenifer could smell them. She splashed water on her face and chest to remove the blood of the coyote she had killed. She was just finishing as the alpha pushed through the trees. She stood up and regarded him. He was tall, maybe six foot four, muscular, with shaggy blond hair. His mouth was smeared with blood from whatever he had killed. Smelled like rabbit to her. His slightly above average manhood swung between his legs as his naked form moved toward the water. He had phased back into his complete human form.

She seemed calm on the surface, but inside, her guts were rolling with worry. She new she should tell the alpha what had happened. She worried that if she told him before Cameron's change was complete the alpha would kill him. He might kill him anyway.

"Tyler," she said in greeting.

"Did you make your kill?" He asked panting slightly.

"Yes, I just finished washing the blood off," she replied.

The other four came out of the trees and gathered around Tyler. Tiny Beth followed by John, Trish, and Allen. They all stood naked as Jenifer waded out of the water and joined them. The three girls looked at each other wondering which one Tyler would choose for his after hunt rut. Tyler ran his eyes hungrily over the three girls while John and Allen move back lowering their heads to the alpha. The three girls stood gazes down waiting for the alpha to choose.

Tyler's arm shot out and grabbed Trish by her long curly red hair. He yanked her off her feet and threw her face down on the bank. He quickly fell to his knees beside her. He grabbed her roughly by the hips with both large hands and yanked her onto her hands and knees in front of him. Tyler let out an inhuman howl and impaled Trish with his hard cock.

Allen growled low in his throat when Tyler forcibly shoved his cock into Trish's depths. He almost took a step when Trish cried out. John's hand on his arm stopped him.

"Easy man," John said. "He will kill you."

Allen flung John's hand off his arm and turned his back on his rutting alpha. His fists were clinched, and his eyes were squeezed shut.

John felt for his friend. It must be torture watching the girl you loved get the shit fucked out of her. However, it was the way of the pack. The alpha made the rules and if you challenged him, you died. He was bigger, faster, and stronger than all of them. John hoped his friend would forget Trish and move on. It was his only choice.

Jenifer watched Tyler pump his cock in and out of Trish's pussy, her breasts were swaying obscenely beneath her. A stab of guilt hit her. When Tyler grabbed Trish, all Jenifer felt was relief that it wasn't her. She knew it would be her next time though, or the time after that. The sad part was it didn't have to be this way but Tyler had no gentleness in him. He only cared about his own pleasure.

Tyler grunted with each thrust as he sawed in and out of Trish's hot cunt. He reveled in the gasps of pain that escaped her lips as he assaulted her pussy. In his mind, this showed his dominance and he loved it. He knew Allen wanted her but didn't care. He was the alpha. Allen could find some human girl to take care of his needs. The pack bitches were his, and his alone. His excitement began to mount and he felt his orgasm coming. He felt the churning in his balls and morphed into his half wolf form as he unloaded into Trish. She wasn't in heat so there was no danger of pregnancy. He emptied himself inside her. He bellowed as his cum pulsed into her and coated the inner walls of her sex. His claws pierced the skin of her hips where he held her against him as the last of his seed dribbled into her.

He withdrew himself from her and stood, still in his half wolf form. His half-erect manhood was glistening with their combined juices. "I'm going for a run. Meet me back at the den." he said and crashed into the trees disappearing into the darkness.

Allen was the first to reach Trish and he gently helped her to her feet. Intense longing was there for anyone to see when his eyes met hers. They had been dating before Tyler decided he wanted Trish. Tyler turned her and then she turned Allen before she really knew what the rules were. Trish thought she and Allen could still be together. She had to beg Tyler not to kill Allen. In the end, she had to suck Tyler's cock in front of Allen to show her submissiveness and Allen had to watch to show he could function in the pack. Allen loathed himself but the instinct to obey the alpha was so strong he could not fight it.

Jenifer, Beth and John moved away so they could have a moment alone. When Allen and Trish were composed, they all changed to half wolf and loped toward the old abandoned house a few miles away they used as a den. It was secluded and private. It was the perfect place for a young pack to go unnoticed.


Cameron slept fitfully. He had strange dreams. He dreamed he was running through a dark forest, but he was closer to the ground than he should have been at five feet ten inches. It was as if he was four feet tall and running impossibly fast. He noticed every detail of the foliage around him. He could clearly see the veins in the leaves as he rushed past. Some inner force was driving him on. He was in pursuit of something and he must catch it. Then he caught sight of a doe in front of him. The deer leapt to the left and right as it tried desperately to elude him. He crashed into it from behind and dragged it to the ground. He quickly sunk his teeth into its throat and felt the warm hot blood fill his mouth.

Cameron clawed his way out of the dream. As consciousness returned, he knew something was terribly wrong. Every joint and muscle in his body ached as if it was on fire. Even his dick hurt. He tried to get up but the pain was unbelievable. He fell back into the bed exhausted from the effort of sitting up. He looked at the clock. It was six in the morning. His mom would be getting ready for work. He called for her a few times but she was probably in her bathroom downstairs. He changed tactics and called for Camille who was in the bedroom next to his.

Camille pushed his door open rubbing sleep out of her eyes. Her long brown hair mussed from sleep. "What the hell are you hollering about?" She asked irritably. A look of concern came over her face when she looked closer at her brother. He didn't look so good.

"Get mom," he croaked. His throat felt sore as well after the yelling.

Camille disappeared from view. She returned a moment later with Sharon in tow.

"Baby, what's wrong?" His mother said as she moved to his bedside.

"I don't feel so good," he whispered.

Sharon put her hand on his forehead and gasped, "Cameron you are burning up. Camille, get the thermometer out of my bathroom. It's in the medicine cabinet."

When Camille returned with the thermometer, his mom stuck it in his mouth for a minute, and then looked at it with concern. "One hundred and two," she said. "You're not going to school today, and I'm calling in to work. I'll take the day off, and stay with you. If you get any worse I'll have to take you to the emergency room."

Cameron tried to sit up, "No mom there is something I have to do today." He slumped back into bed. He knew there was something important about today, but he couldn't remember what it was.

"Not another word son. You need to rest. Whatever it is, it can wait."

Sharon gave her son some over the counter pills to try to break his fever, and put a cool wet washcloth on his forehead. Throughout the morning, she checked his temperature several times, but it never got to one hundred and three.

About noon, she came into his room with the phone, "Cam, honey, there is a girl on the phone; she says it's important."

Cameron fought his way into consciousness and took the phone. It was probably his girlfriend Sarah wondering why he wasn't at school today.

"Hello," he croaked into the receiver.

"Cameron, it's Jenifer Myers," the voice on the other end said.

"Jenifer? How did you get this number?" He asked stupidly.

"Your sister gave it to me, but that's not important. Listen to me something has come up and I won't be able to explain things until Sunday night. Now, this is important. I know you are confused but no matter what you feel this weekend do not bite anyone. Okay? Shit, I gotta go. Lunch is almost over. Don't bite anyone. Bye," the line went dead.

He stared dumbfounded for a second, and then it all came back to him. All the preceding nights' events rushed back into his mind in an instant. He handed the cordless phone back to his mother.

"What was that all about?" She asked.

He struggled for an answer, "Uuh. Just school stuff mom."

"Unh huh," she said. "I hope you'rr not messing around on Sarah with this Jenifer girl."

"Mom! I would never do that," he protested.

"Okay, okay," she said. "Don't get upset."

Cameron slept most of the afternoon. He woke up briefly and figured that school must be out because Sarah was there holding his hand. He smiled and reached up with his left hand and brushed her shoulder length black hair out of her eyes.

"Hey gorgeous," he said, She smiled, and her deep brown eyes seemed to sparkle for a moment.

"What happened to your hand?" She asked, turning his right hand over revealing the almost healed bite mark. The bite looked like it was a week old.

"Oh, a dog bit me," he lied, and then drifted back into a dreamless sleep.

He woke again around nine that evening, feeling much better. His fever had broken. His mom told him that Sarah had to go home about an hour ago. She would call and tell her that he was feeling better. Sharon told him that since he was feeling better she was going into work in the morning to make up for missing today.

"Okay mom. I think I'll go back to bed."

"Good night Cameron. I'll check on you in the morning before I leave," she said as she turned off the light and shut his door.

Cameron had the dream again. This time, whatever he was chasing seemed to be just ahead and he couldn't catch it no matter how hard he tried. He felt an impossible hunger and frustration that clouded his mind and made him howl like an animal. He vaguely remembered his mother coming in his room in the morning and telling her he felt better, before drifting off to sleep again.

He opened his eyes and rolled over to look at his clock. It was nine in the morning. Something was strange. He felt fantastic. Cameron sat up and stretched. He felt better than fantastic. In fact, he couldn't remember ever feeling this good. He bounded out of bed, pulled on some sweats and a tee shirt. The tee shirt was a little tight. Mom must have shrunk it in the wash he thought. Weird, even his shoes felt a size too small.

Cameron felt so good he decided to go to jiu jitsu practice at eleven. He had been training for five years now, got his purple belt about a year ago, and thought he might get his brown belt before graduation. It might take another year or so to earn his black belt. Since his dad left they couldn't afford the lessons but his teacher Brad let him clean the mats, take out trash, and other chores in lieu of tuition.

Cameron opened his bedroom door and stepped into the hallway. Something was wrong. Someone was in the house with him and his sister. He stood dead still. His mother wasn't in the house. She had gone into work. Some sense was telling him he and his sister were not alone.

'What the hell!' he thought as confusion overwhelmed him.

He realized he could smell some one in the house. He shook his head in denial and then inhaled through his nose. His mother had cooked eggs, bacon, and toast. She didn't eat all the bacon; there was some in the trash. His sister had gone down stairs and toasted a blue berry pop tart before letting someone in the front door. They came up stairs and went into her bedroom.

'Holy shit! I can tell all that from smell, ' he thought.

Cameron moved to the end of the hallway and looked out the window that overlooked the front yard. He recognized Mike Stamper's red Honda civic in the driveway. He relaxed. Mike and Camille had been dating since they were sixteen.

'So, that was Mike's scent he was picking up.' he mused.

He heard something, a giggle maybe. He listened. He could here the second hand ticking on the grandfather clock downstairs. He could here an oscillating fan someone had left on in the kitchen. Cameron heard it again. It was definitely a giggle, soft and quiet. He listened harder and directed his attention towards his sister's room.

"Oh Mike, you lick my pussy so good," he heard his sister's voice purr.

The blood drained from Cameron's face when it dawned on him what he heard.

"Shhhh!" Mike hissed, "Your brother will hear."

"He can't hear us silly. Now shut up and eat my pussy. I want to cum," she replied huskily

"I gotta get out of here," Cameron said aloud to himself.

He ducked into his bedroom grabbed his workout bag and his keys and headed down the stairs taking the steps two at a time. He grabbed two pieces of cold pizza and a bottle of water from the fridge and headed for the door.

He tried hard not to listen but heard his sister crying, "I'm cumming Mike! Oh god I'm cumming!" He shut the front door behind him.

He fumbled for the key and got in his car. The black 1966 Chevy impala was a gift from his grandpa on his eighteenth birthday. He didn't mean to, but he peeled out halfway down the driveway trying to get out of there.

'What the hell is going on with me?' Cameron wondered.

His sense of smell and hearing were much better. He wondered if his eyesight had improved as well. He realized that he wasn't wearing his glasses. He focused his eyes on the road ahead and could clearly see twice as far as he could with his glasses on.

He looked at the bite mark on his hand. The dreams, the increased senses, they could only mean one thing. Jenifer was not normal and her bite had done something to him. What was she a vampire? No, he had seen her in the day plenty of times at school. Was she a werewolf then? He laughed at himself for being foolish. Jenifer would clear all this up tomorrow night. He tried to dismiss his concerns from his mind as he made the fifteen mile drive to town.

Cameron arrived at the Dojo an hour early, but Brad was already there. "Hey, Brad," he said in way of greeting.

"Cameron, I'm glad you're here early. It's been a while since we rolled together and I want to evaluate your progress. Go get changed."

Ten minutes later Cameron had changed into his jiu jitsu uniform or gi. Brad led a quick warm up then they got down to business. Cameron felt great and when he shot in for a double leg takedown, it was so quick he caught the black belt by surprise and took him to the mat. They battled back and forth for a half an hour neither getting the advantage. Brad would attempt a choke and Cameron would defend it. Cameron would attack an arm looking to hyperextend the joint, Brad would escape. They transitioned from position to position until others began to arrive for the eleven o'clock class.

Brad called a halt so they could rest before the formal class. Cameron walked over to join the other men preparing for class. Brad watched him with a thoughtful expression. Class began and Brad paid special attention to Cameron. He had no idea the boy had gotten so good. The boy had given him all he wanted and then some.

He watched Cameron Tap out a purple belt three times in five minutes. Then he dominated a brown belt in a positional battle finally submitting him with a choke at the end of their roll. Towards the end of class, Cameron rolled with Fred Ruhlman, the only other black belt at the school. It was a stale mate, neither getting the advantage. He noticed that Cameron seemed bigger, stronger, and definitely quicker than he remembered. He realized that Cameron was rolling at close to black belt level. "Line up! Fix your gis," he shouted. The students got up from the mat and began to assemble according to rank, getting their uniforms in order.

Brad waved Fred over for a conference. "What did you think of Cameron today?" He asked Fred.

"Holy shit, have you been giving that boy extra lessons. He gave me all I could handle," Fred responded

"I rolled with him before class and he almost had me a couple of times. We know purple belts know all the techniques that a black belt knows. Brown and black are about timing and feel. I have heard of purple belts having an epiphany, breakthrough, or something and getting much better over night but never witnessed it until now. I'll be honest I'm thinking of promoting him to brown belt right now," Brad said.

"I agree," Fred responded, "and he just might be the best brown belt we have."

Cameron was stunned when Brad called him to the front of the class and presented him with his brown belt. After the promotion ceremony Cameron showered, dressed, and headed to the closet to get the mop.

"What are you doing?" Brad asked.

"Getting ready to mop the mats," Cameron replied.

"Not today you're not. You just got promoted. Go tell someone, celebrate," Brad said.

"Brad, I want you to know how much I appreciate everything you've done for me."

"Don't mention it son. It has been my honor teaching you. Now get out of here and have some fun."

Driving down the street Cameron realized his mom was at work and Mike was occupying Camille. He wasn't sure how he felt about what was going on with Mike and his sister. He never knew they were having sex. Cameron was a little jealous. He was still a virgin. He had rubbed Sarah's breasts under her shirt and rubbed her pussy through her jeans but that is as far as she had let him get. She said she loved him but wanted to wait until the time was right. He really cared about her so he never pushed it.

He pointed his car in the direction of Sarah's house. With his mom and sister unavailable, she was the only other person he could tell. He had always been a loner and didn't really have a best friend, so no one really knew about his jiu jitsu skills. His twin had been his best friend until she found Mike and he found Sarah.

Cameron pulled into the Clarke's driveway. Sarah's parent's S.U.V. was gone. He hoped she hadn't gone somewhere with them. He rang the doorbell and waited a moment. He could hear Sarah's bedroom door open and hear her footsteps as she came to the door.

"Cam, come in," she said surprised that he was out of bed after being so sick yesterday. "Your mom called and said you were feeling better but I had no idea you would be by today. I was actually going to come out and see you later."

"Actually I feel fantastic. I even trained this morning. And guess what. I got promoted to brown belt today," he said.

"Congratulations baby," she said and threw her arms around him.

Her touch hit him like a lightening bolt. He almost staggered. Her scent enveloped him and penetrated him. It was dizzying, intoxicating. He could feel her breasts pressing against his chest. He was hard instantly and he began to growl with a need he had never felt before and didn't understand. Startled she tried to step away but he grabbed her wrists and held her at arms length from him. He did not know it but his changed physiology began to release a pheromone through his skin.

She stood before him caught in a grip she knew she couldn't break. Her heart beat fast, fluttering with fear. This is Cameron, she thought, he would never hurt me. She didn't know why she was afraid. She watched him gasping for breath before her, his chest heaving as though his heart was going to burst from his chest. She was gasping for breath as well and inhaling his pheromone with every gasp. There was a wild look in his eyes as if he was fighting for control of himself. He was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. She loved him and he loved her. She wanted him and she wanted him now. Why had she made them wait? It seemed silly to her now.

Sarah lurched forward and roughly smashed her lips against his, almost splitting her lip. He released her wrists and gathered her into his arms with a groan that signaled his desire to her more than words ever could. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he lifted her off the floor still locked in a kiss. Their tongues explored each other's mouths and lips as he carried her to her bedroom.

"Where are your parents?" He whispered then lightly pushed his tongue into her ear.

"At a ... At a ... pharma, pharma, pharmaceutical conference in the- God that feels good. Conference in the city," she finally got out.

He buried his face in her neck and began to lick and suck on the tender flesh he found there. "When will they be back?" He asked desperately.

"Monday," she breathed. Then she moaned at the feel of his lips and tongue on her neck.

She reached down and grasped at the bottom of his shirt. He released her so she could pull his shirt over his head and off his body. She gasped when she saw his chest. It seemed more thick and muscled than she remembered. She ran her hands over his chest muscles and then around behind his back and pulled him to her as she sat on the bed behind her. She brought her head close to his chest and ran her tongue in a lazy circle around the outside of his nipple without touching it. He grunted at the touch of her wet tongue on his hot skin. Finally, she brought her tongue to the nipple and he jerked with pleasure as she raked her tongue across the hard bud.

He fell to his knees before her, grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and pulled it up and off. He looked at her with a hunger that should have frightened her, but only pushed her arousal to greater heights. She unclasped her bra between her breasts and slowly removed it. She tossed it on the floor. The sight of her gorgeous breasts captured Cameron. They were medium size, maybe 34C, and shaped perfectly. With his enhanced sight, he could see every goose bump, every hair follicle around her beautiful pink rose-colored nipples, and every vein beneath her slightly translucent skin. He was staring as though he were in a trance, trying to memorize every detail.

He awoke from his trance when she reached for him and pulled his hands to her breasts. He cupped them tenderly then ran his thumbs lightly over the nipples. Sarah gasped at his touch and then moaned when he covered her nipple with his mouth. She threw her head back and sucked her breath in noisily when he began to flick his tongue across first one nipple then the other.

"Oh Cam, that feels so good," she moaned.

He only growled in response and abruptly stood in front of her. She looked eagerly at the bulge tenting the front of his sweat pants. She grasped the top of his sweats and underwear and pulled them together up and over his erection. She gasped when his engorged cock came into view. Cameron looked down at it and almost gasped himself. Normally he was about six inches hard but now he was at least seven and quite a bit thicker.

"Oh my God," Sarah said gazing at the size of his erect manhood.

Confusion clouded Cameron's mind and he started to back away and pull his sweats back up. Her hands on his arms stopped him.

"No," she said, "It's beautiful, and it's mine." She released his arms and pushed his sweats back down around his knees. She brought her hand up slowly and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. She brought the other hand up and lightly cupped his balls.

He sucked in a deep breath as her hands began to explore. It was her turn to take in every detail of him. It felt like electricity was shooting right from her hands through his cock and into his brain. She slowly moved the hand around his shaft up and down. She softly scraped her pink painted fingernails along the bottom of his balls at the same time. He didn't know how long he could take this.

The pheromones Sarah was breathing in from Cameron's arousal was giving her courage she never new she had. What she did know at that moment was that she was his, and would do anything to please him, no matter what it was. She was Cameron's woman and she intended to show him how much she loved him.

"Does that feel good baby?" She asked sweetly.

"It feels amazing," he stuttered.

"Then how does this feel?" She asked with a wicked smile and engulfed the head of his cock with her mouth.

"Oh God, Sarah," he cried. His legs jerked and for a second he thought he might pass out.

She froze just holding him in her mouth for a moment. She listened until he calmed down and got his breathing under control. She loved the feel of him in her mouth. She began to run her tongue slowly around the bottom of his member. He tasted slightly salty but it was a good salty. She marveled at the heat of it and the texture of his swollen head. She could taste pre cum oozing out of the hole in the head of his dick and she loved it. She loved it because it was him, and she was pleasing him. She began to suck lightly on the head and stroke his shaft with her hand. His legs were trembling and a moan escaped his lips.

"If you don't stop baby I'm going to cum," he said trying to push her head away.

She just held on to his stiff cock and continued to pleasure him. He gave up trying to push her away and surrendered to her ministrations. His legs began to tremble more violently and he began to repeat himself, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God."

She brought her other hand up and stroked his balls with her fingernails while continuing to suck and pump his cock. It pushed him over the edge.

"Sarah, I'm cumming," he bellowed loudly. He moaned as he released his seed into her hungry mouth.

Sarah felt the first blast of his cum hit the back of her throat. She sealed her lips around the head of his cock and continued to pump her hand up and down his shaft as fast as she could. She swallowed quickly but the second blast was bigger and stronger than the first. A little escaped around the edge of her lips but she was able to get most of it down. He shot three of four spurts into her mouth before tapering off to a dribble. She kept milking, sucking, and licking his cock until she knew she got every drop. She wiped up the little bit that escaped from the side of her mouth, looked at him innocently, and sucked it off her finger.

He didn't say anything. He just looked into her deep brown eyes for a moment and then pulled her up until she was standing in front of him. His cock was still rock hard and poking her in the belly. He put one hand behind the back of her head and pulled her into a passionate kiss. His other hand reached around her and cupped her ass through the shorts she was wearing.

He pulled away from the kiss and dropped to his knees. He kissed her flat stomach and ran his tongue around her belly button while his hands were unbuttoning her shorts. He pulled her shorts down and she stepped out of them.

A new scent hit him like a sledgehammer. Something within him urged him to mount her now and bury himself inside of her. It was a struggle but he got himself under control. The scent was intoxicating. He knew he smelled her pussy. The only thing that separated him from it was a pair of pink panties. He pulled them slowly down just enough to expose the trimmed dark hair just above her pussy. He buried his face in those dark curls and breathed in. The scent filled him and he almost lost control again.

Sarah was a virgin, like him. He wanted this to be as good for her as he could make it, so he fought the urge to just throw her down and take her. His human reason slowly mastered the beast that was waking inside him. Now that he knew he was in control of himself, he pulled her panties the rest of the way off. He gently leaned her back on the bed, and knelt between her legs.

She gasped when Cameron's tongue touched the inside of her thigh. He slowly kissed his way up first one leg then the other. When he reached her dripping pussy, he paused and stared at it. He could see the slit with moisture dripping from it. The scent hit him again and the beast surged but he slammed it down inside him. I'm doing this! He yelled angrily in his mind and the beast retreated.

He returned his gaze to her hot pussy. She had a small mole to the left of the hood that covered her clit. A drip of moisture escaped her lips and ran down her inner thigh. He watched its progress mesmerized. He returned his gaze to the source of the wonder he was feeling. He thought it was the most beautiful sight his eyes had ever seen. He leaned forward and inhaled her scent deeply. The beast whimpered. He smiled; he knew he was in complete control now. He leaned forward and slowly, softly, slid his tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top.

When Cameron's tongue touched Sarah's pussy for the first time, she was unprepared for the sensation that coursed through her body.

"Oh my!" She cried as her body jerked.

He licked first one of her pussy lips and then the other. Then he licked her slit slowly before forcing his tongue between the lips and rimming her entrance. He sucked each of her lips into his mouth and rolled his tongue along the inside. Her legs began to treble and she let out little squeals of delight as he worked her pussy.

He couldn't believe he was doing this to her. She tasted better than he ever imagined. He spread her open with his fingers, and softly glided his wet tongue over her clit. Her body jerked and she said, "Oh fuck. I like that."

He teased her clit with his tongue moving around and around it before flicking lightly several times, then sucking her nub softly. She was going crazy. She grabbed his head and pulled his face hard into her pussy. He took the hint and attacked her clit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh yes, fuck, that feels good, yes baby, no stop, stop, stop I don't want to cum yet," she yelled.

He looked up at her, a question in his eyes.

"I want you inside me the first time you make me cum," she explained, pleading in her eyes.

Cameron stood up, his manhood rigid before him. Sarah scooted back on the bed, opened her legs and invited him to come take her. He began to crawl onto the bed then stopped.

"Sarah I don't have any protection," he said miserably.

"Honey, don't worry I just finished my period a few days ago. The chances of me getting pregnant are minimal. Besides, I don't care. I have to have you inside me. Please baby; please; please make love to me?" She begged.

He couldn't take it. He crawled between her legs and nuzzled his rigid cock between her pussy lips. She was so wet he knew she was ready for him. He held his shaft in his hand and moved the head up and down between her lips a few times then nestled the head of his cock at her entrance.

Cameron gazed at Sarah as he prepared to make her a woman. Her black hair cascaded in a fan around her beautiful face. His enhanced vision noticed every detail of her face as he pressed the head of his cock against her intact hymen.

"I'm ready," she said nervously.

She sucked in a breath sharply and then cried out as the head of his cock tore through her maidenhead. He slid in about two or thee inches then stopped. He paused there and waited for her to be ready for more. The pain was sharp and sudden and left a dull ache in her pussy. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she waited for the pain to subside. After a few moments, the pain lessened and she opened her eyes.

He could see pain in her expression but also determination. Her mouth was slightly open as she panted. A string of saliva ran from one of her top teeth to her bottom lip. Their eyes met again and all he saw in them now was trust. She nodded and with one smooth motion, he thrust himself the rest of the way in. Her eyelids fluttered and her eyes rolled back into her head.

She cried out as he seated his cock home in her body. She looked down at his cock buried in her pussy. She liked the way their bodies looked joined as one. She brought her head up and met his gaze. He had made her his and she had made him hers. She smiled and said one word, "Slow."

He withdrew maybe an inch, no more, and then slowly pushed back in. He watched a tear slide out of the corner of her eye. He stopped, but she urged him on with a gentle nod. He withdrew slightly and settled himself home again.

Cameron could not believe what he was feeling. His cock stretching the tight walls of her virgin pussy felt like heaven. He knew she was still in pain, so he tried to be gentle. He withdrew a little farther. When he pushed himself back in this time, she sighed. He withdrew most of the way then slid back in. She moaned into his ear as he seated himself in her fully then moved his hips in a small circle.

"A little faster now, baby," she said.

He slipped his tongue in her mouth and kissed her slowly as he began to move in and out of her. She moaned as she sucked on his tongue.

A pleasure that sprang from a place in her she didn't know existed, was slowly replacing the pain. She began moving her hips up to meet his gentle thrusts.

"Oh god, that feels good," she sighed as he picked up his tempo again.

"Baby, you feel so good," Cameron said. "I love being inside you," he said and picked up more speed.

Their bodies began to slap together as he thrust his cock into her harder and harder. Sarah grunted and thrust her hips up to meet each stroke. He slammed into her repeatedly. She felt a pressure building inside her pussy. It grew faster and faster. "I think I'm gonna cum baby! Oh! Oh! I love you! I'm cumming!"

Her orgasm exploded over her and her mind barely registered the fact that her words had pushed Cameron over the edge.

Her mind cleared just as he shouted, "I love you Sarah!"

She felt his cock expand and then jet his cum deep inside her. She could feel each pulse of his cock as it filled her with his seed. It felt exquisite when his hot cum coated the walls of her pussy.

He froze above her as his cock pulsed out the last of his cum and then he collapsed onto her, breathing heavily. He nestled his face into her neck and murmured, "I love you."

She wrapped her arms around him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.