Dave, Would You...? - Cover

Dave, Would You...?

Copyright© 2010 by NaughtyPine

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Amy has a problem with growing pains. Mom suggests that Amy get help from her older brother Dave; just the way she had been helped by her older brother years ago.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

"Only if you play incubus to my succubus." Amy bounced out of the room without bothering to dress to order the pizza. Dave had barely summoned the strength to walk to the bathroom and pee before she was back and turning on the shower. "Come on big brother. Time to get clean so that we can get dirty again later."

When Dave joined her she hugged and kissed him deeply. "Thanks again big brother for such a wonderful first time. Can I get you to wash my back while I do my hair?"

"Sure." Dave quickly grabbed the moisturizing soap that Amy always used. He called it the 'girl' soap as opposed to his deodorant 'guy' soap. After washing her back he couldn't resist reaching around and soaping her front as well. When her tits were well washed he moved lower with his right hand to soap her crotch. His left hand spread her cheeks from behind. A soapy finger found the rosebud of her ass while another pushed its way into her pussy. It was her first digital double penetration. It was doubly thrilling. Amy had heard of anal sex and hadn't been too interested since she thought that it would hurt. Now she wasn't so sure. She would have to talk to mom about this. For now she just enjoyed the new sensations.

After Amy rinsed off she said, "My turn." She grabbed the 'guy' soap and began lathering her brother's body. After doing his chest and back she paid particular attention to his cock and balls. "Rinse off big brother."

As Dave washed away the soap with the hand spray, Amy never let go of his cock. She loved the way it felt in her hand. When Dave was done, Amy when down on her knees in from of him and took his cock back in her mouth. She made sure to look him in the eyes. She put her hands on his butt cheeks and fucked her mouth with her big brother's cock. Her fingers found his butt crack. Without looking, she grabbed for the soap to slick things up. Having someone else's finger working its way into his ass was a new sensation for Dave. He was surprised to find it made his erection even harder.

Just as he was about to cum again, Amy pulled her mouth off his cock. "Sorry big brother, we need to get dressed before the pizza gets here. Besides, I want you to come in my pussy and not in my mouth tonight."

Amy barely got dried off and her bikini on before the front door bell rang. She slipped on her robe and dashed downstairs to get the money her mom had left. Both kids were surprised at how hungry they were and the pizza was quickly demolished. Amy sat back in the chair and admired Dave's muscular body. He had only put on some gym shorts with no underwear and a t-shirt. He really was turning into a hunk thanks to all the sports he played. She could see why Nancy lusted after his body. She found herself lusting after his body as well. Fortunately she had him all to herself tonight. "So," she asked, "are you ready to go again."

"You bet sis."

"You've already come twice. How many times do you think you can come?"

"I think I should be good for at least one more come, two with the right motivation."

Amy stood up and stripped off her bikini bottom. "How's this for motivation?"

Dave lifted his butt enough to slide his gym shorts off. "Looks like it works for me. Now, what did you have in mind?"

Amy straddled her brother's crotch and slid his cock into her pussy. After she had worked him all the way into her she said, "I wanted to try out as many different positions as we could for just a little bit each. I want to finish the evening with a long slow doggie-style fuck in my bed just like you saw dad doing to mom."

Dave reached up and removed the top to her bikini. He gently sucked on Amy's nipples as she bounced softly up and down on his cock. "This is nice. You aren't as deep in me as I would like but it feels good. Do you know what this position is called?"

"I'm not sure about the name. I know what it would be if I was flat on my back and you were straddling me."

"What's it called?"

"It's called the 'Cowgirl' because you are riding me like a horse."

Amy climbed off Dave's cock and said, "Lie down on the floor. I want to try it."

Dave did so and Amy quickly sank back down on his erection. She felt the head of his cock just touch her cervix. The feeling sent shivers through her body, shivers of lust. "Oh yes, this is nice. I can feel you all the way in me like when we fucked earlier.

"The benefit is that this was the guy doesn't have to do all the work and I can reach up and play with your tits."

"I like it. Do you know any others?"

"I don't know any of this from firsthand experience. I only know what I have seen online. There are hundreds of positions that have been cataloged. Most of them are only variations on missionary, doggie, girl-on-top, and standing. If you turn around and face away from me, it's called the 'Reverse Cowgirl'. The benefit is that I can play with your ass while we fuck."

Amy turned herself around and regained her seat. "Oo, I like this one too."

"Lean forward a bit." Amy leaned forward which changed the angle of penetration. Dave wet a finger and began rubbing it around the anal entrance.

"That feels interesting too. I've heard the girls talk about anal sex but I never really wanted to try it. Now I'm not so sure."

"I think we can put that off for another day."

"You said people fuck while standing? What are those like?"

"Most of the pictures I've seen seem to require some degree of gymnastic ability with the exception of one."

"What's that?"

"It's where the woman bends over forward and guy fucks her from behind while standing. A variation that looks easier is where the guy bends the girl over a table or the back of a couch."

"Let's try it," said Amy hopping up. Dave followed her and quickly had her bent over the back of the couch and his cock pumping in and out of his sister. As he stroked in and out he admired the view. Amy's butt cheeks were spread wide for him. He carefully deposited a dollop of spit on to her asshole before pushing his finger in. After her ass muscles relaxed a bit he replaced his finger with a thumb. Now he was fucking both Amy's nether holes.

"Oo, big brother that feels so good. Keep fucking me. Oh, so good, so good. I think that this is going to be one of my favorite positions. I'm about to come. Fuck me harder."

Dave thought that what he was feeling was pretty good too. He picked up the pace with both his cock and his thumb. It wasn't long before he could feel his own come rising. Amy had long been reduced to 'Oh yes', 'Oh God', and 'More, harder'. It was a race to see who would come first and Amy won. As her orgasm washed over her she saw white behind her closed eyes. Her pussy clamped down on her brother's cock and rippled up and down its length to nurse as much sperm as possible into her waiting womb.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.