Dave, Would You...? - Cover

Dave, Would You...?

Copyright© 2010 by NaughtyPine

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amy has a problem with growing pains. Mom suggests that Amy get help from her older brother Dave; just the way she had been helped by her older brother years ago.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

Thirteen year old Amy Betterman walked into the nursery where her mother was breast feeding Abby, her eight month old little sister before putting her down for the night.

"Mom, I'm sore."

"I'm not surprised after that field hockey game you played this afternoon. You were pretty aggressive out there."

"We won didn't we?"

"Yes, but strenuous physical activity like that will make you sore not to mention getting beaten with a hockey stick every few minutes for an hour."

"Yea, but my boobs hurt too and they didn't get hit."

"You think your boobs hurt now; wait until you start nursing for the first time. As for your breasts hurting, that's more likely growing pains than anything."

"So what should I do about it?"

"Well," Beth said while thinking, "A good long soak in the hot tub followed by a massage should do the trick."

"Will you give me a massage?"

"Sorry honey, your dad and I are going over to Edenton for a Rotary dinner. I have to hurry and get dressed. Thanks for staying and watching Abby. I put money on the desk in the kitchen so that you and Dave can order pizza."

"Abby is no problem. She'll sleep until about eleven. I'll give her a bottle and a change and she should sleep the rest of the night. But if you won't give me a massage, who will?"

"Come with me and talk while I get dressed," said Beth as she placed the already sleeping Abby in her crib. Amy followed her mom into her parents' bedroom.

"Dave should be home from football practice soon. With the two-a-day practice schedule that they are on, I'm sure he's going to be sore too. Why don't you both sit in the hot tub and give each other massages afterwards. You can tell him that I said that it is all right to massage your boobs for you. I'm sure that you will have to massage something of his to get it to relax."

"MOM!"

"Don't be so self-conscious, honey. If a boy is going to be nice enough to massage your breasts for you, you shouldn't be surprised if he gets an erection. It's very natural and a good thing too. You should also be willing to take care of his needs too. I certainly hope that your father is in the mood to give me a good poking when we get home."

"But he's my brother."

"So? When I was your age, your uncle Mike massaged my breasts for me. When I complained to your grandmother that he was always getting a hard-on, she told me that I was the cause of it and that it wasn't nice to be a cock-tease. She said, 'If I made it hard, it was my duty to make it soft, brother or not.' He was helping me so I should help him. I asked her how and she said that I had two hands, a mouth, a pussy, and an ass and that one of them should do the job."

"So what did you do?"

"Well, I thought about it a while and decided that she was right. Around our house the girls wore night gowns and the men wore sleep shirts. I knew that my dad never wore underwear but I wasn't sure about Mike. I finished my homework and got ready for bed. He was watching TV on the couch. Everyone else had gone to bed.

"I straddled his lap facing him and told him that my breasts hurt. I asked him if he would rub them for me. I could already feel him getting hard. He said, 'You're not going to complain again are you?' 'No Mike. I talked with mom today and she said that I shouldn't complain about your cock getting hard and that I should be nice to you.' 'You talked to mom about me rubbing your tits and me getting a hard on?' 'Yep, she was the one that told me to get you to massage my breasts in the first place.' 'And she didn't mind that I was getting hard around my own sister?' 'No, in fact she said that if I got you hard, I should do whatever it took to make you soft again.' 'What did you have in mind?' 'I'm not wearing any panties.' I pulled my gown up to show him my bare pussy. Then I pulled up his nightshirt to expose his hard cock. Lucky for me, he wasn't wearing any underwear. 'I thought that it would feel good for both of us if I rubbed my pussy against your cock. So are you going to rub my tits for me?'

"He reached his hands up under my night gown and started very firmly massaging my breasts. My nipples were already stiff and my pussy was soon leaking girl lube all over his cock and balls."

"What happened then?"

"He pushed the gown over my head and started sucking on my tits. While he sucked my tits he had his hands on my ass. I thought that I had died and gone to heaven. I know I came at least twice. When I recovered, I remembered what mom had told me. I also knew that I wanted that cock inside me. I was so horny that I was out of my mind. I reached down between us and grabbed his cock with both hands. I lifted up just enough to put the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. It felt wonderful having the head of his cock spreading my lips for the first time."

"You fucked Uncle Mike?"

"No, the angle wasn't right. Before I could make a correction and get him inside me he groaned and started squirting his cum all over the outside of my pussy."

"That's wild."

"It certainly was. He started apologizing and I just put my finger on his lips. 'That was wonderful. You have nothing to apologize for. Maybe tomorrow night you can help me in my bedroom instead of out here where anyone can wander by.'"

"So what happened?"

"The next night I was naked on my bed when he arrived. I told him that if he was going to rub my breasts than he had to get naked too and do it while kneeling between my legs. That was the night that we lost our virginity to each other."

"Wow."

"We fucked for the next six years until I met your father. I'm amazed that I never got pregnant since we never used any birth control. I certainly didn't have any problem getting pregnant with your father and he has four children with Maggie."

"And if I decide that I want Dave to fuck me, you're all right with that?"

"As long as neither of you is coercing the other into doing something that they don't want to do, no, I don't have a problem. It would be kind of hypocritical of me wouldn't it? Besides, I don't have to worry about you getting pregnant since you are already on birth control to regulate your periods and reduce cramping. So far as I know, your brother is also a virgin so I don't have to worry about you spreading any STDs to each other."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.