The Convent - Cover

The Convent

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 29

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

As soon as John and Mary released their hug, Judith latched onto John's hand and Kim took Mary's, separating the pair. With a sparkle in her eye Judith pulled John through the living room, toward a wide oak stairway leading upstairs.

"I want to show you my bedroom," she whispered.

John smiled at her and then gave out a little chuckle as he heard Kim say to his wife, "I live right next door. Why don't we take a look at my house?"

Mary let out a slight laugh at the suggestion, saying "I'd love to."

It was a sound John hadn't heard for a while and it brought a smile to his face along with a yearning in his groin. A yearning to be with his wife and but also filled with desire to be intimate with Judith once more.

By the time the hand in hand pair had reached the top of the stairway, the other Pages had guided their charges outside. The group was none too silent as they left but their sounds quickly faded.

"I don't show my private bedroom to everyone," Judith quietly told John. The the heat of desire was definitely showing in her eyes.

"I'm honored," he replied with a bow.

As he bent over she caught his face in her hands and pulled it toward hers. "Nor do I do this either," she said as her heated breath spilled over his face and their lips met. Her lips were so soft and inviting as she pressed against his that John felt like his knees would almost buckle.

"Wow!!!" was all John could utter as their passionate kiss waned.

The sparkle in her eyes spread to her face and beamed into a broad smile. "Wow!!! Right back to you." she told him. Then as John stood up she looked down at his midsection and repeated, "Wow!" The sound of awe was evident in her voice.

Deftly she parted the folds of his tunic and her hands slid inside; one hand encircling him, the other cupping him. John let out a gasp at the attention and felt himself harden even more than he had in response to her kiss.

Catching him totally off guard, Judith dropped to her knees and guided him toward her mouth, enveloping him with her moistness. Her hands urged him forward and her tongue ran his length. With a gentle twist of his orbs, John felt his body vibrate from her attention and he let out an even deeper gasp.

With him deep inside of her mouth, Judith gave a soft hum of pleasure. Again, vibrations surged through him as he struggled to hold back a release.

Just at the last second, where he felt he would explode, her lips withdrew and a warm breath cascaded over him. John sighed at the release.

His sigh was partially caused by the loss of her intimate contact and partially because, even though her lips worked such magic on him, he wanted once more to have sex with her.

Judith giggled at him saying, "You're something else."

Lifting his hands in hers, she backed into her bedroom pulling him after. In a blur, both of their Tunics were off and she was urging him to lie on the soft fur rug next to her bed.

As soon as John was settled on the rug, she was on top of him, his manhood penetrating deep within her. Leaning forward to briefly kiss him, she snaked her hands beneath him and pulled upward. He let out a groan into the kiss he shared with her.

"I love feeling you inside me like this," she whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.