The Convent
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Timing is everything in life and the way of the Convent was no different. "Being just a tad early to anything is always better than being that few minutes late," Judith had told John as they took double steps on the way down the stairway from the Solarium. As they skipped hand-in-hand together along the L-Wing's hallway on their trip to the Convent's Main Building she explained, "Even though Sunday Brunch is about the most casual Convent event, promptness is always expected."

Judith and John were almost too early when they slipped into Mother Superior's private dining room with about about five minutes to spare. The fact they weren't the first ones milling around but being there before the stroke of the bell made John's companion laugh. With a concealing hand covering her mouth she whispered to him, "I was afraid we'd be late. I can't tell you how many times I had to skip Sunday Brunch because I was late!"

"Mom told me," she continued, "The next time I'm late to Sunday Brunch, I'd be up in detention repeating that thousand time penalty!" Then with a little blush and a soft laugh, Judith added, "Detention's so embarrassing!"

John pulled her to his side, leaned over slightly and in a seductive voice with his lips at her ear whispered, "I can think of a few other 'Penalties' I could work out for you."

Judith laughed back at him. "Somehow, I don't think you'll ever be Mother Superior though!"

"But who says I can't give her suggestions," he said in rebuttal.

"Please do," Judith said with a smile and a little louder than she intended.

Of course, that was just the second Mother Superior entered the dining room and overheard her exclamation. "Do what?" she asked loud enough for all to hear.

Judith's color dropped a few shades toward white and John let out a deep baritone laugh.

"Well???" prompted Mother Superior after a moment or two.

Judith looked at her mother in pure fear. Not knowing what to say, her jaw slowly dropped a little. Still laughing, John lifted an index finger under her jaw and closed her gaping face.

Smiling he glanced at Mother Superior and told her, "I had just explained to Judith that the next time she was late I'd be happy to give her an appropriate punishment."

Judith gasped.

Her mother laughed at her daughter's reaction saying, "Now that's something I hadn't thought of." Then after the laughter died down, she gave John a wink and added, "I'm not sure how much of a punishment it might be and I'm not sure how long a 'Thousand Times' might take?"

John and Mother Superior continued to laugh at Judith's embarrassment as she exclaimed long and loud, "Mother!!!"

"Sorry child," Mother Superior finally said to her crimson faced daughter and stretched out her arms welcoming Judith for a hug.

"No you're not," Judith told her mother from a stern face but she did step forward to share a hug.

Once the two were embracing, Mother Superior smiled at her daughter and admitted, "I think you like John a lot."

"Yes Mom, I do," she answered as the sternness faded from her face.

"That's good. I'm sure everything is going to be OK." After a brief pause as the two women looked at each other, Mother Superior added, "I'm glad I paired you two up."

"I am too," Judith said and the two women exchanged a brief kiss. When their lips parted Judith added one extra thought, "I'm trying as hard as I can to make him and Mary happy."

Mother Superior hugged Judith tightly once more and said, "I know you are Honey. I'm so proud of you."

John wasn't sure what that exchange was all about but he none-the-less was drawn in by the love shown and shared between mother and child. Looking around the Dining Room he could see everyone was smiling at the pair including Mary and her guide, Kim.

"I think everyone's here that's going to be here ... so let's eat," Mother Superior announced as she released Judith, took hold her hand and moved toward the head of the buffet table. Judith smiled as she reached out her free hand to John to join the pair. Mother Superior smiled at Mary and reached out her hand to Mary and a nod to Kim saying, "Please join us too."

As the five of them filled their plates of the buffet fare a thought ran through John's mind. He wasn't sure why he and Mary had been chosen to be so close to Mother Superior and her family but he did know it felt good. That feeling was reinforced as they sat at the head table and settled in to friendly casual banter.

About halfway through the meal, Mother Superior made a few announcements including the recovery of the accountant from surgery. "He's doing fine and will be back helping us by next weekend ... So; I'd like to schedule you all for your interviews next Sunday afternoon.

"We don't have any visits scheduled next weekend so if you'd like, you can arrive for vespers and dinner on Saturday. We have a special event, our Summer Concert, that evening and I'd like to invite you to see that in my special box at the arena."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.