The Convent
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Slowing the shower stream, Judith began to rinse the silken suds off John, spreading the water over him with her loving hands. His eyes were closed and his body was drinking in the attention as she moved her hands around him, finally resting her fingers under and around his hardness. The two were alone in the shower room on the Convent's fourth floor, Judith's almost private enclave.

Standing there with his arms splayed wide, he sensed she was sinking down to her knees. Quickly he felt her mouth engulf him and John let out a long deep primal groan.

"You like that, don't you," Judith told him as she withdrew her mouth from around him. As both her hands encircled one of his testicles and gave a gentle pulling squeeze, the "Yes" he tried to utter was turned into another even deeper groan.

The pleasure she gave him he could only be described as 'Magnificent.' Her hands, body and mouth, no matter where they touched him, always sent surges throughout his being.

There was something about this young woman that eluded description. From the onset she had queued in on his happiness and fulfillment with direct and innate expertise. Not like it was her job as one of the Convent's Pages but as if they had always been partners.

Judith had made the afternoon fabulous from John's standpoint. Even though he was a fledgling rider, Judith had been constantly at his side giving him pointers, first how to walk his horse and then work up to a light canter.

Even though the couple was with the large group from the Convent, including the two other couples and all their escorts, Judith made John feel like they were alone by themselves. Somehow their conversations, attention and eyes were only for each other.

Of course their private world together widened when tasks presented themselves like serving out the noon meals to the various groups working in the fields around the Convent. But always, she wound up by his side. Their hands were frequently brushing against the others, their hips and sides were constantly close enough together to make them almost appear like Siamese Twins. John loved the closeness he sensed with her and the Body English they shared.

But what had not escaped John's observations was the successful pairing between the newest members of the Convent and their attentive Pages. At the first lunch stop he'd smiled over at Mary and Kim. He'd noticed how close they were standing together as they shared their duties. He could almost see a glow radiating between them identical to the one he felt must be emanating from him and Judith.

Mary and John exchanged a genuine smile containing all the love and affection they'd constantly felt for each other throughout their married life. Even though Judith was at his side and Kim hers, John felt closer to Mary than perhaps he'd ever sensed before. When he glanced down to the face standing next to him he felt the same warmth radiating up at him as he had received from Mary.

The movement he made was without thought, filled with desire for both his wife and Judith. He placed a crooked finger under Judith's chin, lifted it and brought their lips together for a brief affectionate meeting.

John had sensed he was not part of the only pairing who took advantage to share that affectionate moment. As he glanced around the gathering surrounding the buckboard, everyone was all smiles which were directed at their Pages or back from them. When his glance landed on Mother Superior, she nodded with a smile coupled with a pinch to the brim of her hat in recognition of John's smile toward her.

"This has to be part of the Convent's plan," he thought. "How different things are here ... Life changing things."

John had continued to smile at Mother Superior for a brief moment as that thought spun through his mind and then directed his attention to Judith. He gave her another peck on the lips as Mother Superior announced, "Yoo Hoo! ... Time to move on guys. We have others to serve."

A gentle nervous laugh bubbled from the group as they looked around at everyone else there. Quickly the area was straightened up, the back of the buckboard hitched up and closed as they prepared to move on to the next group of workers.

The field workers were all very appreciative and attentive to what John assumed were their partners. Some looked like they were married couples, others were perhaps parings of members of the Order and others had to be Pages and their Charges. To a last, they were all glowing from not only their labor of the day but the love and affection for each other.

It was after the last of the five groups were served that finally the buckboard was pulled up to an area at the far end of the flat flood plain bordering the gentle stream that ran through the Convent's grounds. It was a meadow of short cropped green grass, separated from the the dairy herd's grazing area by a low fence.

"We always use this place for our lunches," said Mother Superior. "Keeps out the Meadow Muffins," she said with a laugh referring to the frequent pie sized squishy droppings cows left behind.

Centered in the small private meadow there were several hitching posts for the horses and couple of rough hewn picnic tables set in front of a large Lean-To. Pointing to the large structure, Mother Superior explained, "If we wind up with a lightning storm all of us and our horses will fit in there. Don't think we'll need that today, but it's a 'Just-In-Case' thing."

Judith piped up, "And it's great in the heat of the summer to spend a night out here too!"

Everyone laughed as Mother Superior added with a wistful smile, "Over the years I've spent a few nights out here too."

Then with a wink to her youngest daughter she continued. "If my memory serves me right, it was a warm and starlight night about sixteen years ago that my husband and I spent a night here."

Judith turned red and gasped, "Mom!!!"

"I've always liked this spot," Mother Superior said as she continued keeping her smile directed at Judith. "I think quite a few of the children of our Order were started here. Then with a sigh she added, "It's so peaceful here late at night."

After a few moments of introspective thought, Mother Superior smiled and gesturing toward Matthew said, "Well, let's get our lunch ready. I'm hungry." With that the group set things out on the two picnic tables and sat down, pausing for Mother Superior to say Grace.

As usual her call to the meal was brief and chatter was soon being leisurely passed around the tables as they ate. John felt a commune with the group and was sure everyone else felt the same way too. The banter was friendly and each pair paid special attention to their partner. Plenty of touching was evident, both above the table and below. John and Judith included.

As the meal wound down, Mother Superior suggested each couple spend a few hours mixing with any of the work groups they found interesting and sample the variety of activities available. Judith suggested to John they ride up the stream a ways and take a ride on the bridle path leading up the mountain to give him some trail experience.

When the group broke up after everything was cleaned, Judith left John holding the reins to her horse and Butternut while she strode over to her mother. There was a quick exchange and a firm hug between the two women. With both sporting large smiles as they separated, Mother Superior nodded and Judith skipped back to tell John her mother thought it was a good idea.

John appreciated the thought he would be alone with Judith for a few hours and returned the nod to Mother Superior. She gave the familiar pinch to the brim of her Stetson indicating her approval. She then turned her attention to directing the remaining members of the group with suggestions where they should start their afternoon.

"This should be fun," Judith said to John as she stood up on tiptoes and placing her hands on his shoulders, gave him a light kiss that sucked the breath from his lungs.

Taking her reins from him, Judith mounted her horse. John got astride Butternut and the two pointed their horses down to the edge of the water. Then they started along the bridle path that followed the stream.

The path was wide enough for two riders to be next to each other and Judith's broad smile was constantly aimed at John. "I love this path," she told him. When she added, "Up the mountain a ways there's a cabin," John felt his breath catch in his throat.

Her hand had rested on his shoulder while she spoke and as it moved down his arm, their hands attached while they rode slowly along the path. His whole body tingled as he thought about the possibilities the cabin might bring.

John's heart skipped several beats when Judith told him with a wink and letting him know what she was thinking, "I can think of a few things we can do in that cabin!"

As their horses moved together, the two riders leaned toward each other and just before their mouths met, John told her, "So can I!"

Their kiss was brief but John's arousal moved up several notches in anticipation of repeating the coupling the two had already shared. He was sure Judith was mirroring his feelings as her face deepened to a shade of crimson indicating her arousal too.

Just as John was wishing the journey would end the path widened into another small meadow. Off to the side was a small cabin with a hitching post to the left of the door. They led their horses up to the post and wrapped the reins around it.

Ducking under the horizontal beam, the pair came up on the side opposite their two horses. Judith stepped toward John with her eyes closed and chin raised. As she placed her hands around his neck for support, John lifted her. Her legs came around his hips and their lips met once again.

After a long and passionate tongue exchanging kiss Judith sighed into John's mouth and lifted her face from his. There was passion and fire in her eyes as she looked into his eyes. "John," she said, part pleading and part demanding, "Please take me inside and make love with me."

John answered with, "I'm yours," as he carried her, wrapped around him, to the door and pushed it open. Inside was a table, a couple of chairs and a frame bed, all made of the darkened plain rough hewn wood he was so accustomed to seeing at the Convent.

Judith let her feet drop to the floor. John lifted her Stetson and placed it on the table beside his. With a soft smile he gave her a light kiss and began to unbutton her light cotton plaid shirt. She glowed at him as he tugged at her shirttails to free them and slid the soft fabric off her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.