The Convent
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 23 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

John had a satisfied glow about him as the pair walked hand in hand over toward the garden patio behind the main Convent building and the rear entrance to Mother Superior's Office. "I can see my Daughter's been at work again," Mother Superior said to John as he and Page Judith stepped into her office through the large glass paneled doors to change into work clothes.

Page Judith smiled at her mother. Then looking up at him she said, "Yes. John just gave his sample and I think he didn't mind at all."

"By the way he looks, I'd say he enjoyed it," Mother Superior commented.

John laughed at Mother Superior and Page Judith's banter adding, "Let's just say that Page Judith took care of me real well."

Continuing to smile, Mother Superior waved toward the cubicle room saying, "You two need to get into work clothes. You're a little early for a change, so if you want, after you're ready, you can walk over to the stable and saddle your horses while the others get dressed."

Without hesitation, Page Judith took John's hand and tugged him into the changing room. "Just a little anxious?" John laughed.

"This is my favorite part of the weekend," she told him. "I love to ride."

"I hate to say this," John told her, "But I've never ridden on a horse ... unless you count pony rides at the County Fair when I was six."

"Well, we'll just be taking a slow walk with the horses so things should be OK," Page Judith told him as she undid his tunic. "I'll show you the basics."

Naked, John knelt down to untie her sandals and release her toggles. With the wooden pieces slipped from their loops she twirled sliding out of her tunic leaving her standing before him with just her golden wig and beret in place.

The sight before him was quite incongruous. Judith ... naked but still a Page. He laughed at the sight.

"You look weird," he told her as he reached up and lifted off her headdress. "I guess I like you naked from head to toe," he said as he placed his arms around her and pulled her toward him. After kissing her on her midriff he said, "Now that's better."

Judith giggled at the contact. John thought, "Now if we were anywhere else there is something I'd like to do with you," as he nuzzled his face onto her and felt her hands caress his head.

"I'd like that too," Judith said softly as if she had read his mind. She leaned over and whispered to him, "Later," as she continued to stroke his head. Then she lifted his head with both hands encouraging him to stand. On the way up, as his face passed hers, Judith briefly struck their lips together. Even in the brief kiss each felt the passion that was there.

They hugged again in affirmation of their mutual feelings and then laughed together as they heard Mother Superior's voice sift in from her office. "Hey you two ... Keep it clean in there ... This is a Convent you know."

Laughter spilled from the cubicle lined changing room as Judith and John reacted to Mother Superior's comment. As he laughed, John thought, "This is a Convent like no other Convent I could ever imagine."

The phone in Mother Superior's office rang just then and after a "Hello," they heard her say, "Sure. Thanks for getting it ready so early. I'll send my daughter over for it right away.

"Look you two," Mother Superior said in a slightly authoritarian voice, "Would you mind taking one of the carts over to the kitchen. They have our lunches all packed and it would be great if you could pick them up and take them over to the stable. It will save a little of our valuable time."

"Sure Mom," Judith responded as she smiled at John. "This will be such fun," she said to him as she lifted herself away from John and with him hung up their shucked garb that was cluttering up the floor around them. Then she opened a door revealing a walk-in closet filled with Ranch Hand clothing all arranged by size.

John said with a little hint of awe, "Wow."

"Yeah," Judith said, "We have a little of everything here," as she handed John a pair of men's briefs saying, "You'll need these." Quickly she laid out a pile of clothing for him to get dressed in. He just smiled at her efficiency.

He kept an eye on her as he dressed finding everything fit him perfectly. Her movements were almost a blur as she slid on her clothing and was standing in front of him as he tugged on his boots. Once on his feet he said, "These feel great!" Her response was to tug on his hand once again as she hurried him along back into her mother's office.

"You two look real fine," Mother Superior said from behind her desk as the pair returned from the changing room. "You'll need these too," she continued as she lifted two cowboy hats from the table beside her desk handing one to each of them. Like the clothing Judith had selected, John's brand new hat fit perfectly. Judith's hat on the other hand, was not new but well worn. It had the scarlet insignia on it indicating the wearer was part of Mother Superior's staff.

"Matthew will have the buckboard all hitched up by the time you get to the stable." she said. Then in a softer voice she added with a wink toward Judith, "I have a feeling you'll be happy to see Matthew again too.

"But," she continued in a slightly firmer voice, "Please make sure he puts all of the containers on the buckboard. We don't want to leave part of our lunch behind ... again," Mother Superior requested, all the while not letting her smile falter.

"We did that once," Judith interjected as she looked up at John. "It wasn't pretty!"

"Get going!" Mother Superior said with a grin on her face. "Time's a wasting!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.