The Convent
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 21 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Judith's milk started to slow after about twenty minutes and she added another seventeen ounces to her daily total. "Not enough for another record," she said, "But still a respectable amount. There's something about being able to produce milk that is so purely female and so wonderfully satisfying. Someday, I hope to have my own baby and give my milk to her."

"I'm sure you will Honey," Mother Superior said as she approached the pair. "And, I know you are going to make a wonderful mom," she added with a loving smile.

"Here let me take those and you two get off to bed. Even though you get to sleep late tomorrow, there is still a lot to see and do," she told them.

John helped Judith into her tunic and they were off back to the main Convent building. Walking through the bottom of the L-Wing, John put his arm around Judith and pulled her to him as they walked. "I agree with your mother," he told her. "You're going to make a neat mom."

Leaning her head against the side of his shoulder she simply said, "Thanks. I hope so." They continued to snuggle together while they walked in silence the extent of the long hallway.

Reaching the doorway leading over to the Main Building, John pushed open the door to let Judith go outside first. As soon as he stepped off the single step, she was at his side again. With their arms around each other once more, they crossed the short distance.

John was not looking forward to the climb to the fourth floor and as soon as they started upstairs, he suggested they stop along the way and play in the rec room for a bit.

"It's getting late," Judith replied and even though we can sleep in, I think it's time to get to bed."

They did take the relaxing route on the third floor to switch staircases. "At least," John thought as Judith turned to walk down the third floor hallway, "This isn't so bad as bad as going up all the way in one swoop."

As soon as they were on the top floor of the Convent, John commented, "I'm glad I don't have to climb all those stairs a dozen times a day."

Judith laughed, "Me neither. My max is about three!" Then she thoughtfully added, "If I'm ever Mother Superior here, I'm going to put in an elevator!"

They both laughed at that one although, John silently agreed with Judith's musing that she might just be in that position some day. He let things ramble through his mind and saw her determination getting her through medical school and then well up in the hierarchy of the Order.

"You'd make not only a great mother," he finally told her, "But I think you'd make a spectacular Mother Superior."

"I can't think beyond high school and you're making me Mother Superior already," She laughed. "Mom's going to get a hoot out of that one."

John laughed with her at his supposition. "Sometimes I let my mind get ahead of things," he mentioned. "Although, I think great things are in store for you. I just feel it."

"Well," she answered as she pushed the door to her room open, "Right now I just want to get to bed.

"Clothes off. Me first. I don't know about you, but I'm tired."

"Me too," John said. "Especially since we had to do two round trips on those stairs in the last hour or so. My legs are tired."

In just a few minutes they were both naked and snuggled in her bed under the covers. As if they had slept together for ages, John settled on his back and Judith scootched over into him with her left arm atop his chest and her left leg over his.

His arm was snuggled under and around her head and shoulders with her head on his chest. "I'm so very comfy," Judith said. "I'm going to have to hire you as a bed partner."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.