The Convent - Cover

The Convent

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 18

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Sneaking back in under the steaming water, Judith adjusted the spray to a tolerable temperature inviting John into the water with her. Rather than using bare hands just to rinse off like after swimming hand held soapsuds were added. The effect was plain silky.

Of course Judith handed John the bar of soap, closed her eyes and standing in the mist zone between the two shower sprays said, "Me first."

His first impulse was to wash her breasts first. They were so inviting. Circular mounds, raised only slightly off her chest, she really didn't need anything to hold them up and when she ran, Judith would only have minimal jiggle. Centered on each breast, just the same diameter as her aureola were puffy cones topped with a little button of a nipple.

When they'd taken their first shower together, John had been polite. He hadn't stared at her and taken in all her curves, shapes and valleys as he was doing then. "This shower is going to be different," he thought as his hands reached for her face and softly moved the suds around and down her face to include her neck.

His hands wandered over her shoulders and then pulling their bodies together, he rubbed his soapy hands over her back. Then he turned her away from him and starting at the base of her neck, he slid his hands very slowly around her upper chest and then a little lower.

His hands found her breasts and he paid great attention to their texture and form. Sliding his hands onto her raised aureola he pinched them and her nipple extended. As he rolled her nipple between his fingers, she let out a gasp and turning her head pressed the side of her face into his chest.

He could feel her breathing was quickening and keeping one hand moving back and forth between her breasts he let the other fall down her stomach. As soon as his fingers reached her cleft they began their search. When his middle finger found the hardness at the top of her sex, Judith cried out and shuddered.

John kept up his light massage of her breasts and her sex until he felt her body float down from its high. Then he just held her, turning together slowly, letting the soft warming mist rinse her off.

Soon she turned toward him, lifted her mouth to his saying, "That was wonderful." Kissing him very tenderly, she moved her arms around him and let herself bathe in the afterglow.

As a few minutes passed, John was thinking how much Judith's body felt like Mary's. Of course Mary was older and her breasts were somewhat more mature, but for the rest, even including the similarity in body structure, right down to the shape of the broad cones atop their breasts, so much was so familiar to his touch. He thought Mary must have looked and felt like Judith was at that age.

Tilting her head back again, Judith softly said, "Your turn." Her face was the most peaceful he had seen all day. It was radiant. She picked up the soap and like him, started at his face and quickly worked down his neck to his shoulders. His body tingled when she started to work over his chest. He pressed his shoulders backward and pressed into her hands. "Like that, don't you?" she commented.

"Mmmm," he grunted in response to her question. How about this, she said as she turned him away from her and like he had done, she reached up to his breasts and repeated the pleasurable massage. Rather than to leave one hand at his breast like he'd done to her, she moved both hands downward searching out his sex.

First she made him grunt by rolling him firmly in both hands. Then she slid one hand under him cupping his orbs, lifting them up. Her other hand circled him and gave him a single stroke. His breath came out in a long, extended gasp.

She released him quickly saying, "Hold on. We have to wait until later. But this should help. This is something they taught us about the male anatomy.

"Just let it go. Don't hold back," she said. "Trust me," she added as her hands went back to his hardness and she fondled him again. "Just relax," she said as she circled him with her right hand and began slowly stroking him his full length.

His body started tensing. Moving her left hand deep into his crotch, she curled her fingers into him pressing up deeply against the area near his prostate. His hips tried to thrust forward and he leaned backward a little.

She pressed even harder into him with her left hand and increased the strength of her hand around him. She slowed the stroke slightly as she felt his body trying to pump but from the pressure she was using, nothing would happen. He would orgasm with no issue.

"Oh, God!" John said as he felt his body pulse over and over again.

When Judith felt he had passed his crest, she slowed her right hand and released him but still keeping pressure up into his crotch until all remnants of pulsing there stopped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.