The Convent
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Mother Superior rose, they all bowed, then she strode off into her chambers followed closely by Head Page Cynthia.

Page Judith looked up at John and said, "We've got about half an hour before I'd like to head over to the Chapel. I like to pray a bit before Vespers start. It's one of the few times a day I can just be quiet and no one will bother me."

Smiling back at her John said, "That's fine with me,"

"Why don't we go upstairs to my bedroom and then take the shortcut down to the Chapel when it's time. The Chapel's on the ground floor at the far end of the Convent's West Wing, just beyond the main dining room. It's an easy trip from my bedroom.

"Let's go upstairs then," John said and they headed out toward the Main Hall.

Just as they got to the doorway leading out of Mother Superior's office and into her anteroom, "Behave!" was heard echoing from her chambers.

"Yes ... Mom," laughed Page Judith as they hesitated for a second and then went past the Sentries. "See you guys later," she whispered and there was a distinctive, but soft clatter as both Battleaxes tapped the floor.

"I like them," she said as soon as they were heading up the Main Staircase once more and out of earshot. "We're real good friends. If we're not group studying for school, we're just hanging together.

"Sentries always work in matched pairs," Page Judith explained. "That was the 'Twins' as I call them. The two Sams. We have the most fun together. Lots of the time Mother Superior has to ORDER us to quiet down at night so she can sleep."

"Sleep?" John asked.

"Oh, yeah. Most of the time all of us sleep in cubicles in Mother Superiors' quarters. It's quite a large staff she has with twelve of us Pages, four pair of Sentries and two sets of Heralds." With a sly smile she added, "We make a rowdy bunch!"

"Wow!" Said John. "Two dozen kids! That's quite a staff!"

"Sometimes it's hard to believe she puts up with all of us. I mean, she's really like a mother to all of us and we love her. I know she's actually my mom and all that but as a group, we're like a family. I have a real large bunch of brothers and sisters! It's so much fun."

"How can you tell the two Sams apart when they are all decked out in their Chain Mail, Armor and Gauntlets ... and ... with their helmets closed?" John asked her.

"Well they are chosen in matched pairs so they both appear the same size and always work together. All you have to do is recognize one and you know who the other is. But there are always little differences so you can tell them apart if you just look.

"You have a lot to learn about our Order," laughed Page Judith. "First off, Sam on the left has been with us since he started kindergarten so he's the Sentry who had the brown Cross pin on his right shoulder.

"The other Sam has only been with us for three years," Page Judith mentioned. "But you wouldn't know that. Of course the Rose star on her right wrist is a dead giveaway!"

"The other Sam is really ... Samantha?" John asked.

Again Page Judith laughed, "Yeah. I'll bet you didn't catch the ever so slight bulge she had on her chest or her narrow waist. Girls who are Sentries or Heralds, and there is always one to each pair, bind their chests so they are not too noticeable. They also slip on special padding to make them look straight instead of curved. Remember, they're both supposed to look alike ... height, weight ... everything.

"It's a tradition that has been going on for ages. It's a great honor to be on Mother Superior's personal staff. The competition is stiff just as well for the guys as the girls to be chosen as one half of a pair of Sentries or Heralds.

"I mentioned that Mother Superior's Personal Staff were elected by the entire Convent. But to be one of members who are in the voting pool, they have to first be selected. Those interested in one of the positions writes a letter of intent. Sort if, 'Hey I'm Interested.' There is a review board that meets and two hundred are selected from all eligible members.

"Well, It's a little more complicated that that. If someone wants to be a Sentry or a Herald, they have to find someone to pair up with. They have to be pretty much the same height and weight. They get to try on the outfits they will be wearing and each pair has a picture taken of them together in full regalia.

"With Sentries they have two pictures taken, one with helmets open and the other with them closed, again as a pair. To make things even, all prospective Pages submit a photo all dressed up too.

"The Selection Board narrows it down to thirty pair for Sentries and twenty pair for Heralds and a hundred-fifty Pages. Oh, the Heralds have to be able to play those three foot long horns too. They also have to audition to prove it. It takes practice because each note has to be in sync with their partner too.

"After a preliminary vote the field is narrowed to a hundred finalists. Seventy-five Pages, fifteen pair of Sentries and ten pair of Heralds are chosen. Each of the finalists prepares a statement for peer review and then the final group is selected by popular vote."

"Doesn't that work out as a popularity contest among the kids?" John asked.

"Not actually," Page Judith replied. "Remember all members from the Convent are encouraged to vote, that is, except if one of their children, brother or sister is a finalist, then they can't vote. Nor can any of the finalists vote either. It sort of evens the playing field. Plus, each person able to vote gets weighted voting power, equal to the number of years they have belonged to the Order.

"That way, Brothers, Sisters and long standing members' opinions and votes stabilize the system. For example, when my mother votes for someone or a pair, they would get forty-one votes, one for each year of her service added to their tally. Sure the kids votes count but they all realize it should be on the persons' qualities and not how popular they are.

"Also, the voting tallies are kept secret by the Administrative Board. They only announce, in alphabetical order who the new Pages, Heralds and Sentries are. That way anyone who missed the Honor of being on Mother Superior's Staff isn't burdened with the, 'I only missed by one vote' or 'How come no one voted for me' syndrome.

"By the way, the same method is used for all voting here at the Convent ... even who will be the next Mother Superior!" Page Judith explained as they finally reached the fourth floor and were standing facing each other just outside of her closed bedroom door.

"But all is not lost for the finalists," Page Judith mentioned. "Pages are used all the time, all over the Convent. For special events we need lots of extra Pages, Sentries and Heralds. The finalists are the pool they're drawn from."

Then she said with a wink, "That way someone can stack their deck. I first applied as a Page in sixth grade and was a finalist in the seventh. There's nothing like experience to help along the selection process."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.