The Convent - Cover

The Convent

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 12

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

The walk back to the Convent's Main Building was as quick as John had thought. It couldn't have taken more than eight or nine minutes. He guessed they had left the Pool Complex about a quarter to, which left at least five minutes to spare as they approached garden at the end of the patio to Mother Superior's Office.

He lifted his foot to go up onto the patio but Page Judith gave his arm a firm tug and redirected him. "We can't go that way," she said. "We have to go in from the Main Hall and be announced. That's protocol."

Pulling John beyond the edge of the patio, she said, "This way." He spied a narrow door centered between the two Stained Glass Windows of Jesus. From the inside it couldn't be seen. John guessed it was somehow hidden behind the Grand Staircase.

Pulling the door open it was obvious he found out he was correct. Passing through the doorway they entered directly under the Main Landing and they were looking at the underside of the stairs. A few seconds later they were standing in front of the Sentries, waiting for permission to enter.

Page Judith looked up to John smiling and crooking her finger at him, inviting a lean over so she could whisper something. Softly through a cute smile she said, "Watch this!"

She glanced around the room and slid her right foot about six inches forward. There was a joint in the slate floor and as her toe crossed "The Line" the Sentries came to attention, drew their swords and crossed them, blocking entry into Mother Superior's office. The distinct 'clang' of the Battle Axes on the slate reverberated through the anteroom and out into the Main Hall.

She whispered to John, "Works every time. I love doing that!"

From inside the office came the loud and firm voice of Mother Superior, "Judith! Stop that!"

Giggling, she drew her foot back across the line. Swords were put back in their scabbards and the Sentries Relaxed again.

As soon her toe was about back three inches from the line, she started to creep her foot forward again. The Sentries tensed, just waiting for her toe to invade their territory.

The two of them and the Sentries were concentrating on the position of her foot when directly in front of them, who hadn't been seen standing in the doorway, was the Scarlet Robed Mother Superior. She loudly said one word, "JUDITH!"

Needless to say, everyone jumped. The poor Sentries didn't know how to respond although their hands landed on their swords and they looked at Mother Superior for direction. It was obvious they were startled by the way they visibly shook at the shout, just like Page Judith and John did.

Mother Superior stepped forward a pace and Page Judith's eyes spread wide open and her jaw dropped. Very authoritatively she said, "Do you want me to send you to detention and have you write, 'I will not tease the Sentries anymore!' a thousand times ... TWICE!"

Page Judith's face paled to a clammy white as she showed deep concern as Mother Superior took another step closer. By then they were almost toe to toe. "Is that what you want me to do. Send you to detention?"

Page Judith's head fell forward and she shook it as she softly answered, "No ... Mother."

"Well, then there is only one thing you can do then my child," Mother Superior said as she gave John a wink and her face softened into a smile as she added, "Then give me a hug so we can get this meeting started!"

Just slightly confused, Page Judith looked up and her Mother gleefully said, "Gotcha!!!"

Arms flew and they hugged. "You really got me that time Mom!" Page Judith said with a huge smile.

"I know and it was just as much fun for me as it was for you playing 'Toe Tag' with my Sentries," she said as they walked off into her office with John tagging along behind the hugging pair.

A smiling Mother Superior sat behind her desk as John took his seat beside Mary who had arrived a few minutes earlier. "Thank you all for being on time. I do as I said have a very tight schedule today.

"I've reviewed all of your documents, medical histories and the results of your exams today. Everything is fine. Our psychologist reviewed your surveys and gave her stamp of approval. So, I just have a few things to explain to you before we can move forward.

"At this point I usually explain about joining our order and the ceremony we'll have during Vespers. Well, you two are already members of the Order and I'm sure your Pages have explained the ceremony where you get your new robes. So I won't dwell on that.

"I need to tell you that adoption as is joining our order is voluntary. You don't have to make a decision today but it is your choice. I stress that because, while there is no charge for adoption as with everything in our order, there is a price to pay.

"Reimbursement for medical costs for prenatal care for the mother or surrogate, delivery and your purchase of twenty-four months of breast milk is all we ask." Mother Superior paused so John and Mary absorbed that information.

"We handle our financial arrangements through our bank and if you decide to move forward with the adoption, you would sign a note with them for six-thousand dollars at an interest rate of one percent. Our usual notes have a payment of two-hundred-fifty a month. If you can't afford that, then we can extend the payment terms so you can.

"It is our hope, that after twenty-four month payout term is completed, you as members of our order would continue to support your Order with a donation of at least one hundred dollars a month. That donation as are all payments you make to the Order are tax deductible.

"I'm not trying to rush you into any decisions but it would be nice if you were able to commit very soon to the adoption. It could take as little as a day or as much as a year to find a suitable child that matched your profiles. We do try to have our children match our adoptive parents as closely as possible.

"As members in good standing in our Order there are many advantages. The adopted child can always receive total and complete medical care in our hospital at no charge. An adopted child is entitled to our educational benefits, without any charge. Our campus schools, both grade school and high school have a tuition, but for our adopted children that is waived ... all the way through their completion of college and any advanced studies they wish to take.

"I assume you know I'm going to say this, but there is a cost for both the student and the adoptive parents. There always is a trade off with the Order as there is in life.

"The student's cost is they have the same service requirement to the Order after graduation as the duration of their higher education. Adoptive parents are required as long as their child is in school to participate in as many of our activities and perform other services as possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.