The Convent - Cover

The Convent

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The Sisters of the Order Of The Sanctified Cross run an orphanage and home for unwed mothers giving their charges stability and love. Couples come from all over looking for the addition to their family they are not able to create themselves. John and Mary Avril are such a couple, desperate for a child. The Mother Superior greets them and they are soon on their way to having an addition to their family. As good as the Order appears, there is more there than a casual observer will ever see.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy  

As soon as they all sat down after Page Judith's little addition to grace, Mother Superior started introductions.

"On my right is November Bryant. She's today's Honored Guest. She is considering joining our 'Operation Rescue Program' for pregnant teens," Mother Superior explained. "The choice is completely up to her whether or not to continue our program and have her baby. It is my wish that she does but we will support her decision if she does not.

"I hope November will realize what a precious gift she has," Mother Superior said, directing her comments to November. "There are many couples, like those assembled at this table today, who want and need a child to nourish but biologically cannot. The gift you have can and will brighten the lives of not only one of our adoptive couples but bring joy to their family circle.

"Continuing on my right are Mary and John Avril and Stu Davis. On my left are Alice and Bob Wheat along with Amy Davis. I hope you will all get to know each other and I urge you all to exchange phone numbers and email addresses so you can keep in touch.

"As I eat a very light lunch, please eat while I will pass on to you a lot of information about our lives here at the Convent and Services we perform. With all of our girls living here in our Convent, you will see many are pregnant or part of our Lactating Staff. Most of my Personal Pages just happen to wear Rose Sashes in honor of their gift.

"Another point I need to mention is we are not a Celibate Order. On the contrary, many of our Order are married. Some Brothers have married their choice of partner who is not a member of Our Order and that is acceptable. Just as some Sisters have also done so.

"They, as a couple can decide where they live and how they support our Order. I will admit that many spouses do find their way to us and join. It is not a requirement and completely a personal choice.

"Also, there are couples who have married members of our Order. I am such a person. I have a husband, one of our Order's Lawyers. When I was in our 'Operation Rescue Program' he was orphaned and lived here in our Orphanage. We both completed our education and grew very fond of each other. It seemed natural for us to marry.

"I have two wonderful children who are here with us today, Page Judith and Page Carol. I am grateful and honored they have been well enough thought of to be elected as Pages. Pages are chosen by all members of our Order and everyone living here on our Campus. I am also very pleased to mention that annually, all of the Pages vote and they are the ones who select my twelve Personal Pages. Hence I am very proud my daughters are on my Staff.

"Being chosen as one of Mother Superior's Personal Pages is a great honor and carries much responsibility. It does have quite a few benefits too." Pausing as a smile broadened over her face, she added, "Like sliding down the banister of the Main Hall's Grand Staircase ... three weeks ago, might I add."

"Way to go!" John whispered to his Page.

"Very few people are even allowed to climb or descend it, let alone use the banister as an express route," Mother Superior noted.

"Sorry Mom," Page Judy said with her head bowed in embarrassment.

"That's OK, my Child. It runs in the family." laughing quite loudly she told everyone, "I did that once when I was your age."

A very surprised, "MOTHER!" rang from Page Judy's mouth.

"Like I said, only a very chosen few have such Honors."

When the laughter subsided around the table, Mother Superior continued. My husband will be joining us for dinner tonight and a few honored guests too. I hope by now your Pages have explained all about the dedication we will have at Vespers this evening. When we all return here, you will officially be members of our Order and wearing your new robes.

"As is our custom all women wear White until they move up in our Order, become Sisters in Service, and wear our Blue Tunic. The men will wear the light brown tunic until they become Brothers In Service and wear the dark brown one.

"The step to become a Sister or Brother In Service is not mandatory nor expected. Like everything in our Order, it is a personal choice.

"I need to underscore that EVERYTHING in our Order is Voluntary, a matter of personal choice. Even living here on our Campus is Voluntary. Again, I'll use myself as an example. It's not generally known but the gated community across from the Convent is actually our community. Couples where at least one of them is a member can apply for housing. There is only a waiting list if we need to build a new house for them. Otherwise, all applications are approved. So my husband and I have a house and my children can live there ... Do live there.

"But with everyone here, we have a calling and we too have quarters here within the Convent walls too. There are places all over the Convent where couples can cohabit. Like I mentioned, we are not a celibate Order.

"One other thing I'd like to mention is, we do have a very large fertility clinic and starting tomorrow, for the men who are not sterile, we will draw several semen samples to add to our diversity. Even if your sperm count is low, we can concentrate several samples and produce a viable one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.