Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

ONE WEEK LATER

It was mid afternoon during the weekend.

"Thank you for coming with me Kesha!!! Michelle!!! I really want to make it up to you guys!! To the Douglases too!!" Kim talking to Kesha next to her and Michelle behind her, while she was sat down on the driver's seat of her own car.

The car was parked on a pavement that adjoined the front yard of the Douglas Residence!! They lived in a very big two-storey house. As they were more or less wealthy but good at now showing it!!! Some say that it is a part of a bigger cunning strategy to mask themselves before the rest of the neighbourhood!!

"You know I am actually scared to meet them!! I mean after everything I have done and..." Kim becoming emotional.

"Hey it's ok!!! You feel bad about what you did!!! How about I do the talking first and see if they want to hear your side of the story!!" Kesha giving support.

"Kesha called them on the phone already and said to come today!! This is bigger for them than it is for you!!! If they hear this from you it will make them understand the bigger picture of why you did what you did!!" Michelle giving further support.

Kim's heart was beating very fast!!! The thought of meeting her ex boyfriend's parents really scared the hell out of her, especially because they blame her for the loss of their son!! They all got out of the car and slowly walked towards the front door. It was Kesha who rang the door bell.

After 2 minutes the door finally opened. It was Craig's sister!

"Please come in!!!" Craig's sister letting them pass through.

When all three old friends stood at the front hallway of the house, Mrs Douglas came out to greet them!!

"Hi Mrs Douglas!!!" Kesha spoke.

"Hello Kesha!!! We have been expecting the three of you!! Please come to the lounge and then we'll talk!!" Mrs Douglas said.

They were all sat down in the living room. Mr Douglas by his armchair and the three old friends together in the same couch. Mrs Douglas and her two other children sat down on another sofa. The 3 girls had cups of tea each!!

Kim told the entire family the truth. She told them why she chose to break up with their son and why in public!!! She also said that she was afraid to see their son after their break up, even when he was at the hospital!! She was just scared of him which was in fact, the truth!!!

"Did any of the girls tell you why my son ended up in the hospital???" asked Mrs Douglas in a cold emotional tone.

That night she called Kesha up, she did ask Kesha how did he end up in the hospital!!

"He took poison while inside the bathroom!!!" Kim gulped.

"And did you know why he would do such a thing to himself!!!" Mrs Douglas's tone of voice started becoming a bit more bitter.

Kim wasn't sure whether to answer that or not!! Kesha did tell her why he tried to commit suicide.

"How about him becoming the laughing stock in both his university and in youtube when some cruel heartless opportunistic bastard took pictures of him on the cell phone dropping down on his knees, crying and begging for you to take him back!! You destroyed his pride and humiliated him!!!" Mrs Douglas started breaking down into tears.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.