Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal - Cover

Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 9

"So that is the whole story!!!" Kim laid down on the couch inside a psychiatrist's office!!!

Kim made an appointment about the dreams she had been having and even told the psychiatrist about Craig's death and about her being ostracised by everyone else because of it!!

The psychiatrist was sat down by his armchair!!

"From what I can tell you is that your mind is guilty about Craig's death!!! That is understandable!! What you need to do now is to forgive yourself!!! What's done is done and you know why you made the choice!! He made you feel uncomfortable!! That is normal!!! You know what I think you should do!!!" the psychiatrist about to suggest something!!!

"What doc??" Kim eagerly asked the psychiatrist.

"I think you should go visit loved ones, especially your family!!! You need their love and support to go through this!!! Do you think you could take a few days off from work to do this??" asked the psychiatrist

"Yeah I suppose!!" Kim sighed. "Thank you for everything doc!!"

"My pleasure dear!!" the psychiatrist smiled.

AT THE STEELE RESIDENCE, LIVERPOOL

"So good for you to come and join your father and I!!" Kim's mom said.

"It's good to be here mom!!" Kim smiled.

They were all having dinner together at the dining table!!! Kim called in sick falsely, so that she could get absentee payment, and took the train to Liverpool!!! Her parents picked her up and took her home. As for how long she intended to remain sick was only for two days as that was as long she needed it!!

At the moment there were Kim's mom & dad, Kim, her teenage brother Sam and younger teen sister Sal. Kim had an older sister as her dad married before and had her with another woman and she was already working elsewhere!!!

Kim was enjoying the taste of roast chicken in her mouth!!!

"Umm!!! You always cook good roast chicken mom!!" Kim complimented.

"Well you are here with us honey!!! When you called last night I thought we had to celebrate your presence with us and what better way to do it than to have roast chicken and lemon sauce!!!" her mom smiled.

"So Sal how is school??" asked Kim.

"Sucks!!! Can't wait to get out and get a job!!" Sal sighed.

Sal was a Goth girl, pale with long black hair!!!

"And you Sam??" asked Kim.

"Yeah school is fine!! I bet college life is a lot cooler but you can tell more about that, can't you!!" Sam smiling.

"It is different from school Sam!! You are your own man!!" Kim nodded.

"Can't wait to leave this place and have my own freedom!!" Sam sounding annoyed.

"Didn't you used to be like that!!" Mrs Steele taunting Kim for fun.

"Oh was she ever like that!!" Mr Steele laughed.

The dining table had six seats!! Mr Steele was sat at the head while Mrs Steele was sat on the other end. Sal was sat next to Kim and Sam opposite Kim.

The whole family were making jokes about their past experiences but as soon as Kim turned to look where Sam was sat, she saw Craig sat opposite Sal, smiling wickedly at Kim.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.