Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal - Cover

Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 8

"This spaghetti tastes good Angelique!! You really know how to cook!!" Kim enjoying her spaghetti dinner at Angelique's.

The two ladies were sat down by the lounge, in front of the television. Eastenders was on, soon to be followed by some other soap operas!!! They both had spaghetti plates, on top of trays resting on their laps.

"So how are things upstairs??" Angelique asked.

"Oh things are pretty fine!! No ghosts!!!" Kim chuckled.

"You are so brave!!" complimented Angelique.

"But no more of this topic!!! I find it childish!!" Kim insisted.

"As you wish dear!! As you wish!!" Angelique shrugging in defeat.

Last night, which was Friday Night, she saw herself being fucked in the ass by Craig but that is her seeing things, not because Craig's ghost was really stalking her, as far as Kim was concerned. At least that is what she believes. Or wants to believe!!!

"Do you have Internet???" asked Kim.

"Not at all I'm afraid!!" responded Angelique.

"I just got mine today!!" Kim celebrated.

"Well that is good!!! I take it that you are going to be downloading lots of films and music into your computer or chit chatting with people all over the world or watching lots of what they call youtube videos!!!" chuckled Angelique.

"I guess so!!!" Kim smiled.

"Hey Angelique why don't you spend the night here!!! I have lots of DVDs. Do you like Mamma Mia???" asked Angelique.

"Love it!!!" Kim nodded eagerly.

Mamma Mia was the highest grossing film of all times in England, just as Avatar was the highest grossing film of all times worldwide and Titanic in America.

That entire night, Kim and Angelique were watching films until both ladies got tired!!! Kim took the bedroom as Angelique slept on the couch, which Angelique insisted upon.


Kim was lying down straight inside a tomb-shaped glass table with small holes over where her face!! She could not move but could only look straight on the ceiling. She could not move very much as the glass table was only 2 inches above her face and body!!

She knew she was inside one of those rooms in certain type of nightclubs in Moscow where naked women laid beneath glass tables and men drank on top of such tables!!

Kim realised that she was indeed naked

Then to Kim's horror, a Blonde girl whom she recognised came and sat down by her!!! She placed a glass of beer on top of the table, right above where Kim's exposed right breast was.

It was Craig's sister.

"Hey let's sit right over here!!! The whores in this place know their place!!!" Craig's sister screamed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.