Kimberly Steele`s Horror Ordeal
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

"I don't think your place is haunted Kim!! Your neighbor told you stories and your mind was playing with you!! Your mind does things to you without you even controlling it!!! I mean before last night you didn't have nightmares in that place!! Well did you?" asked Desiree, Kim's colleague.

It was lunch break and both girls were eating at a Subway!!! Kim was having a 6-inch teriyaki sandwich and Desiree having a 6-inch vegetarian, since she was a vegan.

"No!! That was the first night in my apartment that I had such dreams!!! But then I was in the kitchen and..." Kim wanted to say.

"Your mind was playing with you, like dehydrated people seeing things that are not there!! Fear can make you see things and they can make it believable, believe me!!" Desiree said.

Desiree was an attractive skinny Blonde!!! She even told Kim and some of the other girls that she was seeing two guys at the same time!!

"Well thank you for your insight Desiree.!! I appreciate that!!" Kim smiled.

"I mean it is tough luck that you are having nightmares about your ex boyfriend who passed away!!! So did you visit him in the hospital???" asked Desiree.

"I did!!! It was upsetting to see him lie there!!!" Kim lied.

She was afraid that if she told Desiree the truth, Desiree would stop talking to her, just like her old friends!!!!

"Hey listen girl!!! How about we go out for a drink tonight!! After work!! Your mind needs to relax and you need to have a good time to forget all your problems!!! You need to stop worrying!!! You need to take your mind off things!!! suggested Desiree.

EVENING

Desiree, Kim and two other girls from work named Britney and Christina were all sat down by a table, inside some pub!!! They were all drinking beer together!!! Kim told them her story and of course lied about the truth too!!!

"I think Kim needs a boyfriend!!!" suggested Britney.

"Nah!!! What we need to do later is go to a club and get laid!!! Kim needs to get laid!!" suggested Christina.

Kim hadn't had one night stands for some time and she sure could use it to blow up her fuse!!!

"Yeah clubbing does sound good!!! I will let you girls decide which club we should go to!!" Kim smiled, then sipping her beer.

As all four young ladies were joking around, a bloke from the bar counter came up to their table and placed a jug of beer on their table!!!

"Hey who ordered a jug of beer??" Desiree was confused.

"I didn't!!" responded Christina.

"Not me!!!" Britney shook her head.

"There was a gentleman who bought you ladies a drink!!! It's all paid for!! When you are done with this jug, you have another one coming!!!" the barman smiled.

As the barman was about to go, Kim screamed at him.

"Wait!!! Who bought this jug for us??" Kim asked curiously.

"Oh some guy!! He left the bar!! Don't ask me why!!! I think he fancies you girls but just too shy about making his move" the barman smiled.

"Just let it go Kim!! We got ourselves free drinks!!! We should be grateful!!" Britney cheered.

"Well what did he look like??" Kim asked, with panic in her tone of voice.

"He was a tall guy, Blond hair, muscular, looked like he worked out and he was a fine tipper too!!" the barman said.

The barman walked away but before Kim could scream, Desiree tugged at her arm.

"Girl it's not Craig coming back to haunt you from the dead!!! Probably some Blond guy who fancied us, perhaps you most of all!!" Desiree getting annoyed now.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.