Sarah and Her Sexy Personalities - Cover

Sarah and Her Sexy Personalities

Copyright© 2010 by More Marie

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a story about a girl named Sarah and her sexy personalities. What started out as unexplained black outs turns out to be multiple personalities. Maggie is the very adventurous lesbian slut and Trisha is the very submissive sexually play thing. In an effort understand what is happening to her Sarah seeks the help of a therapist who uses hypnotism to help cure her. All seem well until Sarah finds out that her ex has figured out a way to use this cure to turn her into a sex slut.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

NOTE: This chapter may be a bit confusing at first. Please note that "Sarah" is only present for a short time at the end of this chapter. Any other time during the chapter the name Sarah is used it is referring to Maggie.

Also I'd like to thank my editor again for ALL of his help.


Maggie loved remembering her time with Jimmy. She so looked forward to being with him again one day. Maybe she could even have a go around with Jenny.

Maggie finished up in the tub then grabbed a towel. She was feeling a little worked up over remembering her first time with Jimmy. She knew that Steve and Sarah were supposed to be going out tonight. It was then that she decided she was not leaving. She was going out with Steve tonight instead of Sarah. She decided to keep things simple for now she would just start off by pretending to be Sarah. This should make it easier on Steve.

As she was drying off she paused for a moment while she was drying her little love nest. It had been a bit since Sarah had trimmed things up down there. If Maggie had anything to do with they would just go bald, shave it all off nice and smooth. Sarah always thought only naughty girls shaved so she just kept everything trim. One day she thought to herself this is all going. Not tonight though. Bad enough she didn't know how Sarah was going to handle missing her date with Steve.

Maggie really wanted to find something a little sexy to wear under her clothes but decided not to. She figured she should try and dress like she knew Sarah would. She picked out a simple skirt and top to wear out. After doing her hair it was out to meet Steve at his place.

After a quick hug and kiss they were off the restaurant for dinner. The food was fine and the evening was progressing rather uneventfully. Maggie was doing a great job of being Sarah. Steve never even guessed that it was Maggie he was out with. As they had finished dinner and were enjoying the end of their bottle of wine Maggie changed the subject of conversation to their relationship. More correctly the relationship between Steve and Sarah. Maggie reached across the table and held Steve's hand telling him "I love you so much. I'm so glad you're in my life."

Steve: "I love you too babe."

Maggie: "I just feel closer to you than I do any other guy I've ever been with. You make me so happy."

Steve: "I love you too."

Maggie: "I just don't' know what I would do without you."

Steve: "Don't worry hun I'm not going anywhere.'

Maggie: "I'm glad. I was talking with the girls at work and one of the girls was telling us about how she caught her boyfriend cheating on her. Poor thing. She is crushed. I can't imagine what she is going through. I'm so glad I don't have to worry about that happening."

Steve: "You know I love you."

Maggie: "I know you do. I'm so glad I don't have to ever worry you ever cheating on me. You make me so happy."

Steve just squeezed her hand and "I love you" again. In his mind he thought back to just the other night when he had his cock buried in Maggie's ass. That wasn't cheating on Sarah was it? It was still the same body he told himself. Definitely not the same person though. There is no way Sarah would have never let him fuck her in the ass much less suck the cum out of his balls right afterwards. Ok so maybe he was cheating on Sarah but at least he was still have sex with her. Well kind of with her.

Then he was jolted back to reality when he felt his hand being squeezed again and heard Sarah (or at least he thought it was Sarah saying "Hello, earth to Steve. Are you there?"

Steve: "Yes, I was just thinking back to some of the great times we've shared together."

Maggie: "You are so sweet. That's why I love you so much. Let's go down that little bar down the street. They usually have a great DJ on the weekends."

Steve: "You sure?"

Maggie: "It will be fun. I have an idea. Let's pretend like we are strangers. You know like we are meeting for the first time. You can drop me off then wait a few minutes before coming in. It will be just like we are meeting for the first time all over again."

Steve: "Ok, sounds like fun. Let's go."

On the way over Maggie went over the ground rules of their little game. They agreed that the entire rest of the night until they got back to his place no matter what happened they would pretend that this was the first time they were meeting. Maggie thought that this would kind of be like their first date together since Steve would pretend he was meeting her for the first time. Only thing is he wasn't meeting Sarah at the bar he was meting Maggie and she got to live out a first date with Steve. She was kind of excited about how this would play out.

So they got to bar and Steve stopped the car in front to let Maggie out (which he still thought was Sarah). He said he would park the car and be inside in a little bit. Maggie was getting a little excited this would be a lot of fun. She sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. While she waited for Steve to enter she just sat and listened to the music. Then out of nowhere she noticed a woman sit down on the chair next to her and order a drink. She turned and said "Hello my name is Maggie but my friend call me Sarah"

The woman replied "My name is Lisa. Pleasure to meet you."

Maggie: "Are you here with anyone?"

Lisa: "No, I was here on a blind date but fortunately it's over."

Maggie: "What happened?"

Lisa: "He was a total tool. Wait till I get a hold of my girlfriend. I am so going to give a piece of my mind."

Maggie: "Ouch. At least the night is still young right?"

Lisa: "How right you are. Grab your drink. Let's go dance."

It all happened so fast. Before she new it the two of them were on the dance floor. Maggie continued to work on her drink while she danced with Lisa. She was having a great time dancing and just enjoying herself. It was great to be out like this. It made it even more exciting that Steve was ready to pretend they were meeting for the first time.

The two women were dancing and having a great time on the dance floor. Maggie looked over and noticed Steve sitting at the bar but continued dancing. When she turned to face Lisa she was surprised to find Lisa right there in front of her. They were face to face and before Maggie knew what was happening Lisa had wrapped one arm around Maggie and pulled her close. Lisa locked lips with Maggie and began to kiss her. Maggie was startled at first and began to pull away but Lisa would did not let up as she forcefully parted Maggie's lips with her tongue she also lowered her hand and grabbed her ass.

Maggie didn't know why but she stopped resisting and began to entwine her tongue with Lisa's. She also reached around Lisa and grabbed her ass also. Maggie thought back to the night in the ladies room when Lori tried kissing her. She liked this a lot. Finally Lisa pulled back and just smiled at Maggie as they continued to dance.

When the music volume when down for a quick second Lisa said to Maggie "That guy at the bar has been checking us out since he walked in."

Maggie: "I didn't notice. Are you sure?"

Lisa: "Positive. I guess he is turned on by two hot women dancing and making out with each other."

Maggie: "I guess he is. Maybe we should talk to him."

Lisa: "Not yet. Let's have a little more fun here. He'll either lose interest and go away or get even more interested. Besides I'm having a good time here with you. How about you?"

Maggie: "I'm having fun too. I've never done anything like this."

Lisa: "Never done what; dance with another woman or make out with one?

Before Maggie could answer the music got loud again and Lisa moved in for another kiss. This time Maggie was ready. She grabbed both of Lisa's ass cheeks and locked her lips onto Lisa's. She really loved the soft touch of another woman. It was different that kissing a guy but very sexy. She was little startled when she felt Lisa's hand under her skirt. She must have pulled it up and was now rubbing it over her panty covered ass.

Could Steve see this? Could everyone in the bar see that her skirt had been pulled up revealing her panty covered ass? She didn't care. She was too caught up in the rush of feelings. She had never done anything like this before. Maggie finally caught a view of the bar where Steve had been sitting. The chair was empty. He must have gone to the men's room. Probably better that way. He may not have been ready to watch his girlfriend get felt up and make out with a perfect stranger.

Maggie was right Steve had made a visit to the men's room. When he got back out to the bar he ordered another drink and looked over the dance floor. He caught site of Sarah still dancing with a stranger he would later learn was Lisa. The two appeared to be having a great time and had drawn the attention of a number of guys at the bar. Hell what red blooded American guy wouldn't love to watch two attractive women dance and grind with each other. Since Steve had missed the ass grabbing and passionate kissing he didn't quite realize how close the women had become.

Songs changed and Lisa motioned for Maggie to follow her off the floor. They approached the bar near where Steve was sitting. They sat down and ordered a couple of drinks. They started talking and getting to know each other better. Maggie was glad that Lisa had appeared to slow down a bit. She did not want to startle Steve too much. He had never seen his girlfriend with another woman. But that would all change tonight.

The girls looked up and the bar tender had delivered two drinks. He said it was from the man at the bar and pointed to Steve. Both girls looked over and smiled at Steve. He took this as his cue to come over and greet them. Once there he of course he focused his attention on Sarah, or at least who he thought was Sarah. Steve acted like he was meeting Maggie for the first time and she loved it. She introduced him to her new friend Lisa. He stood there and chatted a bit. Then Lisa suggested "Sarah" take him out on the dance floor. She whispered in Maggie's ear "he is into you girl, go get him"

So Maggie took his hand and led him out to the dance floor. She wasted no time dancing close up on Steve and grinding her body against his. She could tell he was enjoying himself. When she turned around and gave him her back she could feel his hard cock through his pants as she was grinding her ass into his crotch. When she stood up he asked "what has gotten into you? Don't get me wrong I like it but I've never seen you like this before."

Maggie: "What are you talking about the before stuff? I've never met you before have I?"

Steve got the point and realized she was serious about his whole pretending this is the first time they are meeting thing. He figured why not go along with it. So far so good right?

So he placed his hands on her hips and continued to dance with his "new friend". Little did he know it really was the first time he was out dancing with the woman in front of him and Maggie loved it. They stayed out on the dance floor for a few songs and continued to dance with each other. That is if you can call what Maggie was doing dancing. From the looks she was getting from some of the other guys no one seemed to mind that all that was missing from some of her moves was a pole.

Steve felt someone put their hands on his shoulders then slide them down his side. As he turned around he was greeted by Maggie's new friend Lisa. Apparently she felt left out sitting at the bar without Maggie. Lisa wasted no time. Once Steve was facing her she grabbed his hands and placed them on her hips as she gyrated and moved about. Steve was getting caught up in the moment and lost track of Maggie. He continued dancing with Lisa.

Steve loved this. He thought he was here to pick up his girlfriend at a bar and now he finds himself as the interest of two very sexy women. One a perfect stranger and the other pretending to be a perfect stranger.

Maggie got tired of watching the two of them dancing together. She moved up behind Lisa and caught Steve's eye. She then proceeded to reach her hands under Lisa's arms and gently run her hands from Lisa's breast down to her hips and thighs. Steve was surprised, never had he imagined he would watch his girlfriend run her hands down another woman's body. He figured it was just a one-time thing though. Lisa slowly turned around and began dancing with Maggie. This of course gave Steve a great view of her ass. And a great looking ass it was.

The three of them continued dancing and grinding on the dance floor. The girls kind of behaved the rest of night on the dance floor. Steve couldn't help but notice they had drawn some attention from most of they guys at the bar. After all, here he was dancing the night away with two of the hottest women in the bar. The three of them left the dance floor and headed over to the bar for drinks.

It felt strange. In a way Steve felt like he was cheating on his girlfriend Sarah. He kept reminding himself that they were just role playing and after all it was her idea. He was not only surprised by how far she was carrying this but also how willing Sarah was to having Lisa around. He had just assumed it would just be the two of them.

Once at the bar the three of them chatted for a while. Lisa shared with Steve how the night started out as a dud of a blind date. She went on talking about a lame fish this guy was. She was so happy to run into to Sarah and was having a great time.

After a few more rounds of drinks Lisa suggested they all head back to her place. She said she had beer there and they could continue to get to know each other. Steve looked at Sarah to see if she was interested and was kind of surprised to see Sarah jumping up and saying to Lisa "Do you mind if I ride with you I had a friend drop me off."

Lisa replied "Sure, girls in one car boys or should I say boy in the other." She turned to Steve and said "You can just follow us there. Just make sure you park on the street if you wouldn't mind."

"Yah sure that's fine" Steve said.

It turns out Lisa did not live too far away. Steve parked on the street and watched the girls pull into the attached garage. He also entered through the garage. Once the garage door closed they all entered the house. Lisa went right to kitchen and grabbed beer for everyone. When she got out the living room she saw her two new friends sitting on the couch.

They started talking and continued to get to know each other. Lisa said how glad she was that her blind date ended so early and easily. She planned on having a word with her girlfriend for setting them up. It had been almost a year since her last relationship ended. She caught her last boyfriend cheating on her. It was then that Lisa realized it is better if people were just in an open and honest relationship even if they were seeing other people either together or apart. They should just tell each other.

Steve set his beer down and pulled Sarah closer to him. Lisa got up to turn on the radio. The conversations continued and the girls made themselves more comfortable. The heels came off and the blouses came untucked and even a few buttons were undone.

This did not go un-noticed by Steve. He turned to Sarah next to him and began kissing her. They continued to explore each other's mouths and kissed passionately. Steve found himself reaching up to caress Sarah's large breast over her shirt. It was like their first time all over again.

Steve felt a hand undoing his pants. Before he knew it delicate fingers were fishing their way into his boxers and wrapping themselves around his hardening cock. His poor cock had spent most of the night in a constant stare of arousal. It felt so wonderful to finally feel it being released from his boxers. He even felt the fingers gently pull on his balls as the waistband was pulled under his cock and balls. They pushed his balls nice and snug under his hardening cock.

Once out in the open he felt the delicate fingers wrap around his cock again and gently begin to stroke up and down. Steve broke off his kiss and said "So you like what you found".

Confused Maggie said back to him "What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Don't tell me you can't tell how hard my cock is for you. If you're not careful and keep stroking it like you are I might just shoot my first load all over your hand? Steve whispered quietly to Sarah. He was surprised to here his girlfriend reply "That's not my hand around your cock, Stud".

It was then that he looked down and realized it was Lisa's hand that had freed his cock and was not stroking it. Lisa looked him in the eye and said "I hope you don' mind but I felt a little left out and had to see what you had hiding down there".

He was excited but also concerned here he was feeling up his girlfriend while a girl they had just met was stroking his cock to full erection. He turned to Sarah (or at least who he thought was Sarah) and said "Are you sure you're ok with this"?

Continuing to play their little game Maggie replied "Ok with what? Sharing the nights catch with my new friend?" Maggie reached down and also wrapped her hand around Steve's cock and said "It feels like there is enough here to share". Both girls giggled and continued to fondle his cock and balls while Maggie planted her lips to Steve's. She also reached with her free and placed his hand back on her tit.

Steve figured he should just go with it and enjoy the moment. He pulled his lips from Sarah's and brought both hands up to free her tits from her bra. She took his lead and peeled off her shirt and reached back to unhook her bra. That's all the encouragement he needed. He reached up and began giving her tits a good working over. Of course he reached out and began licking Maggie's hardening nipples.

After a few minutes he realized that Lisa had slid down on the floor in front of him and began licking the head of his cock like a lolly pop. Steve tried to quietly ask Sarah's "So you don't mind her licking my cock?" Maggie replied "No, why would I? I'll get my turn soon enough."

Lisa was working on Steve's cock. While she licked and sucked the head of his cock she began to massage his balls. She looked up at Maggie and said "Hey Sarah; why don't you get down here and help me out?" With that Maggie slid down on the floor next to Lisa to worship Steve's cock. The girls managed to pull his pants and boxer off leaving him naked from the waist down.

They took turns taking his cock down their throats, over and over again. Almost like some kind of silent competition to see who would deep throat him first. Then they took a break from his cock and both reached down for his balls. They both began giving his ball the most amazing tongue bath he could ever imagine. Steve looked down at the girls and could see they both had one of his balls in their mouth and it felt amazing. He reached out and gently ran his hands through their hair. He could hear a small moan escape Lisa's mouth as he felt the vibration pass to his testicle that she still had in her mouth.

He had to do a double take to be sure but now he was sure of what he saw. While busying her mouth with his balls Lisa had reached out and began fondling Sarah's right tit. He was surprised Sarah was allowing this. He remembered Sarah telling him how she backed away when Mark's girlfriend Lori had tried kissing her in the ladies room the other night. Who was he to complain? Hell he felt his cock getting even harder at the sight of his girlfriend getting "felt up" by woman who, only hours ago, was a complete stranger.

Maggie loved the feeling and thought of another woman playing with her breast. She began licking up and down Steve's shaft while she tried to fish her hand inside of Lisa shirt. At the same time Lisa began licking the other side of Steve's shaft. This had the girl's lips only separated by hard cock. Up and down they continued to lick his cock. As the licking continued their tongues began to brush against each other.

Eventually the girls met the top of his cock. They paused for a second and looked into each other's eyes. Next thing they knew they both reached their tongues out and began licking the head of his cock together at the same time. Eventually their tongues were intertwined and they found themselves lipped locked.

The kiss continued and the girls positioned themselves so they were kneeling on the floor facing each other. They were now face to face and nipple to nipple. Well not really nipple to nipple since Lisa still had her shirt and bra on. Lisa broke the kiss long enough to pull her shirt up over her head. This left her in just a while lacy push up bra. Her tits were not very small but they certainly were not as large as Maggie's.

The bra didn't last too long. Steve couldn't tell who actually unhooked it as both girls had their hands on Lisa's tits. Maggie was just trying to rub and fondle the perky tits while Lisa was reaching for the front clasp. In just a moment they were freed and on display for both Steve and Maggie.

Maggie couldn't explain it; she had never been with another woman but some how this felt so right to her. She heard Lisa say "Lay down I want to see all your magnificent body". Maggie followed her directions and lay out on the floor at Steve's feet in front of Lisa. Lisa wasted no time and pulled Maggie's skirt and panties off.

All of a sudden Maggie began having second thoughts. Here she was lying naked on the floor in front of another woman while Steve was watching. She wouldn't have long to reconsider what she was doing because apparently this was not Lisa's first time with a woman. As she heard Lisa say "Just let yourself go you'll enjoy. There so much more." She also felt Lisa run her tongue on the inside of her left thigh. Maggie trembled just a bit. She knew they were reaching the point of no return. For a quick second she thought to herself "what would Steve think"?

Then in an instant it didn't matter to her what Steve would think. Hell she didn't even think about Steve because for the first time in her life she was feeling another woman licking her pussy. Lisa was not new to this. She was licking Maggie's pussy like she had done this many times before. Never had Maggie felt anything like this. Her pussy was on fire and the more Lisa licked and sucked on her pussy lips and tongued her hardening clit the hotter she got. Maggie knew she could not take this much longer and said "Stop, I'm going to cum".

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.