Sarah and Her Sexy Personalities - Cover

Sarah and Her Sexy Personalities

Copyright© 2010 by More Marie

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a story about a girl named Sarah and her sexy personalities. What started out as unexplained black outs turns out to be multiple personalities. Maggie is the very adventurous lesbian slut and Trisha is the very submissive sexually play thing. In an effort understand what is happening to her Sarah seeks the help of a therapist who uses hypnotism to help cure her. All seem well until Sarah finds out that her ex has figured out a way to use this cure to turn her into a sex slut.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

The next morning Sarah woke up and saw Steve lying there next to her. She was reminded of the wonderful night they spent together. Steve was still asleep so Sarah just lay there thinking. Everything about last night was so exciting. She enjoyed the memory of the amazing sex they shared together and especially the look on Steve's face as she gave him what was probably her best blow job in their relationship.

Then all of a sudden something didn't feel right. She felt confused. In the midst of remembering there was something she couldn't remember or could she? Sarah knew she and Steve had amazing sex the night before on the floor in the living. She even knew she serviced his cock orally while he was on the couch but for some strange reason she felt like she was remembering them also having sex right here the her bed.

That can't be she thought to herself. I know when we were done we came here to the bed to talk, rest, and fall asleep in each other's arms. Maybe it was a dream. Stands to reason that after a great night of amazing sex she would dream of having even more sex right? Sarah slowly reached her hand down to her pussy. She figured if they had sex again there should be still be cum inside. She knew how much cum Steve would fill her pussy with and without a shower or another clean up trip to the bathroom she should be pretty sticky still. To her surprise her pussy was free of any cum but as she ran her hand over her pussy mound she did feel a strange sensation from her ass.

She moved her hand further down and over her asshole. Strangely enough she felt a twinge of excitement almost like wanted to feel something enter her asshole, almost like something had been in her asshole. She knew this couldn't be the case though. Steve had buried his cock balls deep in her pussy the night before not her ass. She knew Steve had tried a few times to get in her ass but she continually told him no or maybe another time. She was always afraid it would hurt too much. She also for some reason felt is degrading and only "bad girls" had anal sex.

Sarah didn't realize it, she was slowly rubbing her pussy while she thought about this very strange yet very real dream she had last night. Next thing she knew she felt a hand begin to massage her breast. Apparently Steve was awake now.

Steve: "What are you doing honey? Didn't you get enough last night?"

Sarah: "Yes, last night was amazing. I loved every minute of it." (Removing her hand from her pussy)

Steve: "Are you ready for another round?"

Sarah: "No, I guess I just got caught up remembering last night. It was so amazing I even had sex dreams last night"

Steve: "Sex dreams? What are you talking about?"

Sarah: "You heard me. I had a sex dream last night. In my dream we were having sex right here in my bed. I guess it was GREAT sex too from what I can remember. It was different though and I don't know what made it so different."

Steve: "Well if you're going to dream, having dreams about great sex sounds like a good plan to me."

Sarah: "Yah I guess. I can't explain it though it just felt so real. Lately some of my dreams have felt so real they were more like real memories than dreams. I better shut up you are going to start thinking your girlfriend is nut case."

Steve: "No, silly you know I love you. I don't' think you are crazy at all. Dreaming is normal. I really should get going though"

They both climbed out of bed and got ready for their day. Sarah made Steve breakfast and he headed out the door. He had some errands to run and she had some work to do around the house.

As Sarah was finishing her work around the yard she saw the neighbor boy Jimmy. Well that is what he used to be called when he was younger. Now that he was senior in high school her preferred Jim or even James. He had grown up so much. No longer was he that gawky little teenage boy, he was becoming a man. Sarah could hardly believe this was the boy she remembered.

She was surprised when she looked up and saw Jimmy walking toward her. She of course made it a point not to call him Jimmy to his face.

Sarah: "Hi James how is you today"

Jimmy: "Hi, Ms Thompson. I am very good today. Kind of excited too."

Sarah: "Why so excited Jimmy? Oops I meant James?"

Jimmy: "Ms Thompson, I told you it was OK if you called me Jimmy. I know you will always see me as "little Jimmy from next door" and that's ok. Besides after everything you did for me it's the least I can do."

Sarah: "Ok so Jimmy it is. So why so excited today?"

Jimmy: "Well I have another date with Jenny tonight. After the help you gave me a few weeks ago at your place everything has been so terrific between us."

Sarah: "Well I'm happy you two are doing well and I'm glad I could help."

Jimmy: "You have no idea how much help you were. I'd love to stop by some time for some more help; maybe I'll even bring Jenny with me."

Sarah: "That would be very nice. Feel free to stop by any time."

Jimmy: "Ok I will. I have to get back to my chores now. I'll make sure I stop by soon though."

"Advice" "Help" "My Place", what is he talking about? Sarah was so confused. She had always just seen Jimmy in the yard or at neighborhood events. Sometimes he would help her outside but she never had him in the house. Try as hard as she could, she could not remember ever having him in. Hell she couldn't make sense of most of what he had just said. She never gave him relationship advice or even discussed his girlfriend Jenny. Sarah was so confused. What did all of that mean?

Sarah went inside to clean up and get ready for Steve. She had plenty of time so she decided to take a relaxing bath and just soak for a while. Her mind kept drifting back to that strange conversation with Jimmy. She still didn't have any idea what he was talking about out. She also thought about her strange, very real feeling dreams. What did all of this mean? Combine these two things with the increasing missing blocks of time from her memory and she was almost starting to get concerned. She thought maybe she should see a therapist or a counselor or something, but that just felt so strange. The idea of telling a stranger all about your personal private life, especially since her dreams were mostly all about sex just didn't seam right. Maybe she would tell her friend Michele about it first. Sarah just leaned back in tub and relaxed

I'm out. It's about time. I thought she was going to ruin things with little Jimmy, Maggie thought to herself. She loved the fact she was able to "get out" as she called it more often lately. Maggie was figuring out how to take over at will. For a time there she would only be able to get out when Sarah was very tired, asleep or some how overcome by a very strong emotion. Lately though she had been able to influence Sarah's actions even with out coming out. She also has been pushing to come out even when Sarah is awake. This is the closest she has come to that but she is getting closer.

Maggie just lay there in the tub for a while longer. She was very excited about Sarah's conversation with Jimmy. If Jimmy was happy and making his girlfriend happy then maybe he would want to come back over for some more advice on how to keep Jenny happy. It was only a few weeks ago that Maggie first meet Jimmy.

Sarah had laid down for short "power nap" and Maggie seized the opportunity to come out. First thing she heard was a lawn mower right outside the window. She got up to look outside. Here was little Jimmy with his shirt off mowing the lawn. It was clear that little jimmy wasn't so little any more. Maggie loved the way his young hard chest looked covered in sweat. She got an idea.

She looked at what she was wearing. Sarah had put on an old oversized pair of shorts along with worn out t-shirt. The usual kicking around the house doing house work clothes. Maggie thought to herself this will never do. She ran upstairs to change. She couldn't decide between black or red, so she mixed it up. She put on a pair of black satin high cut panties and a thin red bra. Over the top she put on a sleavless white top and a pair of black shorts. She let her hair down but put a rubber band around her wrist. Off to the kitchen she went.

Maggie looked at her neighbor's yard and saw that both their cars were gone. That meant that Jimmy must be home alone. Perfect she thought. She filled up two glasses with ice tea and waited till she could hear the mower in the back yard. Once he was there she went out to her back deck and pretended to be cleaning up. When she heard the mower stop she looked up and said "It's so hot out here".

Jimmy: "Yah I know it I'm about to catch fire over here."

Maggie: "I see that. Would you care for some ice tea? It's fresh brewed and ice cold"

Jimmy: "That would be great. Thank you Ms Thompson."

Maggie: "Oh please call me Sarah you're almost a man now. You're a senior this year right?"

Jimmy: "Sure am. Thanks for the tea."

Maggie: "No problem. You looked so hot there. Can't have you getting sick or something."

As Jimmy sat across form Sarah drinking his tea, he couldn't help but notice what she had on. Her shirt was not doing much to hide her large breast. The red bra against the white shirt really showed them off while still being covered up. Jimmy had always loved looking at Sarah. Ever since he hit puberty he wished one day he would get to see her naked. He got close a couple of years ago. Well close as far as 16 year old boy is concerned.

Jimmy had gone over to his fiend Jason's house. You see years ago Jason's parents had installed a huge in ground pool. It had kind of become the "it" place to go during the hot summer. Jimmy didn't go over to swim though. He and Jason were just going to hang out inside in the AC. Turns out Jason's mom had some of the neighborhood women over to swim and work on their tans. That is when Jimmy got to see Sarah in her tiny little bikini. Wow, ever since then he fantasized about Sarah. He even would masturbate to images of Sarah in that bikini.

Years later here he was sitting on Sarah's back deck drinking tea. Well I guess you could say he was also drinking in the sight of her sexy body too. More specifically her large breast being held captive by her red bra.

Jimmy snapped out of his haze when he heard Sarah say "Here let me take that inside and get you another glass."

Maggie made sure when she picked up his glass that the coaster was sticking to the bottom. She went inside and filled up his glass. On her way back to Jimmy she bumped the coaster so it would fall. She bent at the waist to pick it up. She made sure her shirt would fall forward allowing Jimmy a view of the red lace bra holding her breast in.

Being a healthy 18 year old boy Jimmy of course did not miss this opportunity to get a better look at her amazing breast. He of course made sure he didn't get caught peeking or so he thought. Maggie loved that he was interested and hoped he enjoyed the view.

Maggie: "Here you go. We can't have you dehydrate or get sick on us now can we? So how have you been? Excited to be a senior?"

Jimmy: "Yes, I've waited a long time for this. Being a senior is great. I even kind of have a new girlfriend."

Maggie: "I remember my senior year. It was awesome. What do you mean kind of have a girlfriend?"

Jimmy: "Well we've been going out for a few weeks now. It's just that I don't have a lot of experience with girls. I'm afraid I might not be able to keep her happy."

Maggie: "Not much experience huh? It is sweet that you want to make sure she is happy. I'm sure you'll do fine. If there is ever anything I can do to help you out just let me know. I have a lot of experience being a girl you know"

As Maggie said this she crossed her legs giving Jimmy a great view of her thigh. She reached up to pull her hair back. In a pony tail.

Maggie: "It is so hot. I just have to get this hair off my neck and shoulders"

This of course caused her breast to push her red bra up against her shirt. Jimmy loved the view he was getting of her amazing breast. He even saw her shirt rise up a bit giving him a view of her tight stomach.

Maggie knew exactly what she was doing and loved the effect it was having on Jimmy. Once her hair was pulled back she made it a point to look down at his crotch and was not disappointed. She could see through his shorts that he was packing quite a bit down there. She placed her hand on his and asked "Would me mind coming in and helping me with something inside. I had a light bulb die in my kitchen and it is so hard for me to reach it.

Jimmy: "Sure, I've got some time. I'm finished with the lawn and mom and dad won't be home for few more hours."

Maggie: "Thanks come on in"

Once inside Maggie went to the kitchen pantry to get the light bulb. She made it a point to bend over at the waist again to get the off the lower shelf. This time it gave Jimmy a perfect view of her round firm ass. It even caused the waist band of her panties to creep up.

Of course Jimmy loved what he was seeing. He just wished her shorts weren't in the way. He could hardly believe it. Here he was alone in Sarah's kitchen. He'd already had two great views of her lovely breast and now a shot of her perfect ass. He hadn't even seen this much of Jenny yet.

Maggie: "Here you go. (As she handed him the light bulb. She also put a small step stool in front of him to use)

Jimmy: "It's no problem. I'm just glad I can help"

While Jimmy was busy looking up at the ceiling working on the light bulb Maggie quickly and quietly took off her shirt leave only her red lace bra to cover her huge breast.

When Jimmy was done Maggie reached for his hand. It was then that he realized she had taken off her shirt. He started to say something but she cut him off and said "You did something for me, now I want to do something for you"

She led him to the living room, and turned to face him. She reached her arms up around his neck and pulled him close to her. This of course caused her breast to press right against his chest. She whispered into his ear. I'm sure my body is a little different than Jenny's but I thought I could give you some ideas how to please her and make her happy. I'm sure you know all the right things to say to her but I'd like to show you how to touch her and what to do to her body."

Maggie waited. She felt she was right there at "the line". If he stopped her now they could just write if off as a simple mistake and pretend it never happened. If they continued it would take things to a different level.

Maggie: "So what do you think James?"

Jimmy: "Sure if this is what you really want" (he didn't know what else to say. He could hardly believe this was happening.

Maggie: "Good, so have you seen Jenny naked yet?"

Jimmy: "No"

Maggie: "Have you touched her body?"

Jimmy: "Yes, but only though her clothes"

Maggie: "Oh I see. So you are on your way to getting her naked. Are you two virgins? Don't get shy now you can tell me the truth."

Jimmy: "No I'm not, but Jenny is my first real girlfriend that I've been this far with. The other girls were just at parties. It was nothing serious. I don't think she is a virgin either."

Maggie: "Ok so let's show you how to really make her happy. By the way hun lets keep this between you and me. Your parents don't need to know about his do they?"

Jimmy: "No they don't (Like he was going to say something to screw this up. Here he was standing in his neighbors living room with her arms wrapped around his neck and her large breast pressing against his chest. Only her lacy red bra kept them from being flesh to flesh)

Maggie: "I'm glad. Now lets assume you know the right things to say to Jenny. I want to help you with how to touch her and make her feel sexy. This is a good start. Girls love to be held by a strong man. Wrap your arms abound me"

He did of course.

Maggie: "Now gently run your hands up my back. That's good. Slowly run them down my back till you reach my ass. When you get to my ass open your hands and cup the underside of my ass cheeks."

Jimmy could not believe it, not only was he about to grab Sarah's ass but she was telling him to do it. So he followed her instructions and slowly ran his hands from the base of her neck to the bottom of her ass. He then gently grabbed her ass and squeezed.

Maggie could feel his cock growing between them. She knew she was going to have a great time. Once she felt his hands on her ass she decided to play with him a little more. She broke their embrace and turned away from him. Grabbing the waistband of her shorts with her thumbs she bent over very slowly and pulled them down leaving her only in her red bra and black panties. They were high cut so they really showed off her legs.

Maggie backed into Jimmy so she felt his cock pressing against her again. She then reached back grabbed his hands and gently placed them on her breast. He actually could hear him gasp for breath. She smiled knowing what kind of effect she was having on him. She guessed Jenny's breast were not as large as hers.

Maggie: "How do you like this so far?"

Jimmy: "I love it. What's not to love you body is amazing and yours are the largest breast I have ever touched."

Maggie: "So these are bigger than Jenny's?"

Jimmy: "Yes, much bigger. Don't get me wrong I love her breast. They are super firm and very perky but not nearly as big as yours?"

Maggie: "I'm glad you like them. Hell you haven't even seen them out of my bra yet. Many women have sensitive nipples. When you touch a woman's breast always give her nipple attention. And never squeeze or handle them roughly. Unless of course you know that she is into that kind of thing."

As Maggie said this she continued to massage her own breast using Jimmy's left hand. She then took his right and moved it down over the front of her panties. She made sure he could clearly feel her pussy mound under her panties. She was sure her pussy was getting wet now. Maggie was having a great time teaching this young man. She realized he was giving her left tit a good working over on his own so she moved his right hand back up to her other tit. Clearly he was enjoying fondling her large tits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.