Sarah and Her Sexy Personalities - Cover

Sarah and Her Sexy Personalities

Copyright© 2010 by More Marie

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story about a girl named Sarah and her sexy personalities. What started out as unexplained black outs turns out to be multiple personalities. Maggie is the very adventurous lesbian slut and Trisha is the very submissive sexually play thing. In an effort understand what is happening to her Sarah seeks the help of a therapist who uses hypnotism to help cure her. All seem well until Sarah finds out that her ex has figured out a way to use this cure to turn her into a sex slut.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

I want to take a minute to thank everyone for all of the positive feed back. I have dreamed of writing a story like this for quite some time but have been afraid of how it would be received. I'm glad you all are enjoying Sarah's journey.

I want to thank "Fluff" for helping not only edit this chapter but going back and editing previous chapters.


That's all it took. Steve couldn't help it. The blood was flowing again and his cock was stiffening. It didn't hurt of course that Maggie was sliding down his body toward his cock. Before he knew it she had her lips wrapped around his stiffening tool. She was working he cock like a starved animal and he loved it.

Steve was amazed. In just a few short minutes he had gone from cuddling up next to his girlfriend after having amazing sex to having his ragging hard on buried in her throat again. This was the second time tonight her lips were wrapped around his cock. Only this time it wasn't his girlfriend Sarah it was her "other personality" Maggie.

Maggie knew what she wanted and she knew how to get it. Steve was rock hard again in no time. She mounted him cowgirl style and drove his cock into her pussy. She was wet of course. Up and down she went. Driving his hard cock deeper and deeper into her pussy.

Maggie: "How is that lover?"

Steve: "Wonderful"

Maggie: "I'm glad you like it. You make me so wet"

Steve: "I can tell"

Maggie: "So is this all you want? I can ride you like this till you deposit another load deep inside of me."

Steve: "Yes, it feels so amazing"

Maggie: "Or would you rather this?" (As she raised herself up off his cock she positioned the head at the entrance to her ass)

Steve could hardly believe he was actually going be inside of her ass again. For months he tried to get in there and now for the second time in just 2 weeks he was getting anal from his girlfriend again.

Well not really his girlfriend it was Maggie but in some ways it is still like having sex with Sarah. They both look the same. Both of these women had the same amazing body. Both sounded almost alike and both loved sex but apparently they liked different kinds of sex.

Maggie continued to ride his cock driving it in and out of her ass, over and over again. Steve loved this sensation even more than driving into to Sarah's pussy from behind as he had earlier. He remembered the fist time he was in Maggie's ass and something felt even sexier this time. Maybe it was the fact that Steve was feeling more comfortable with Maggie. He really liked the idea that it was like having sex with his girlfriend but is was also kind of like cheating on her and having sex with another woman.

Maggie: "How do you like this lover?"

Steve: "I love it. Your ass is amazing. I could have never imagined this could feel so amazing."

Maggie: "I'm glad you're happy. I love making you happy. I really love being filled with you hard cock"

Steve: "So tell me. How long have you been around?"

Maggie: "I told you. I just got here. I was trying to get out earlier but I couldn't"

Steve: "No, not tonight. I mean how long have you been inside of Sarah's head?"

Maggie: "I don't know. I guess in some way I've been around for a few years. I've only recently started to come out and make use of her body"

Maggie continued to ride Steve's cock buried in her ass. Up and down she went swaying her breast and she moved.

Steve: "So you know everything Sarah knows?"

Maggie: "Yes, everything she knows. Which is why I know this is only the second time you've been inside this tight ass so let's stop chit chat and get back to some serious ass fucking. Or would you rather just lay here and talk?"

Steve: "No, I love fucking your ass. It feels so amazing bury my cock inside of you"

Maggie: "Good because I love how you feel inside me. I also love that she never would let you fuck her ass and here I am driving your cock deep in her ass well my ass since I'm in control."

Steve: "You are such a bad girl"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.