Sarah and Her Sexy Personalities - Cover

Sarah and Her Sexy Personalities

Copyright© 2010 by More Marie

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story about a girl named Sarah and her sexy personalities. What started out as unexplained black outs turns out to be multiple personalities. Maggie is the very adventurous lesbian slut and Trisha is the very submissive sexually play thing. In an effort understand what is happening to her Sarah seeks the help of a therapist who uses hypnotism to help cure her. All seem well until Sarah finds out that her ex has figured out a way to use this cure to turn her into a sex slut.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Lactation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts  

Steve was confused but all he could think of was his rock hard cock still impaling my ass. He said "What do you mean you are not Sarah? Who else would you be"?

Maggie continued to slowly raise her ass up and down his hard cock. All the while wearing a huge grin on her face.

Maggie: "Would Sarah really let you fuck her ass? Come on now. You've been trying to get in this ass for months and she keeps telling you not now maybe one day. Did you really think she would ever let you?"

Steve: "Stop playing Sarah I know it's you."

Maggie: "Is it really? How do you know? Is it because I look like her? Because I kind of sound like her? Is it because you recognize her body?

Steve: "What are you talking about? You have to be Sarah. Who else could you be?"

By this point Steve is starting to get a little confused. He waits for Maggie to lift herself to the top of his cock and tries to pull her off while he wraps his mind around this. All she is interested in doing is wrapping her ass around his hard cock. So back down she goes. Faster this time causing him to drive deeper than before. Maggie let out a loud moan and covered Steve's mouth with her own.

Steve stopped trying to figure out what was going on and enjoyed the feeling of a hot tongue in his mouth, large tits pressed against his body, and the sensation of a super tight ass gripping his rock hard cock. He knew he could not last long. This was all too much for him. He knew he was about to shoot another load. This one for the first time would be deep in his girlfriend's ass. Or so he thought.

Maggie could tell he was almost ready to shoot. She worked his hard cock in out of her ass. Each time she moved down to the base she heard him moan louder and louder. She knew it wouldn't be long now. Maggie sat back up and continued to ride his cock with her ass. Now she could also rub her hard clit.

Steve loved the site of Maggie's large tits swaying as she moved up and down his shaft. Then it started. He felt his cum move up from his balls and travel through his cock. He knew he was about to fill Maggie's ass with his second load of the night. Maggie looked down at his face and knew he was shooting his load. Of course she also felt her ass being filled.

When she felt his cock stop she lowered her ass one last time to devour his cock before he went soft. Then she leaned forward and kissed him again. Once he opens his eyes she asked "So stud is the first time you've cheated on Sarah"?

Steve: "Enough playing around Sarah"

Maggie: "I told you I'm not Sarah. You can call me Maggie"

Steve: "Why should I call you Maggie?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.