Looking After Her Heartbroken Daughter - Cover

Looking After Her Heartbroken Daughter

by JonnyLove

Copyright© 2010 by JonnyLove

Erotica Sex Story: Jacky is a typical 43 year old mom. Her 16 year old daughter comes home in tears due to breaking up with her boyfriend. After a moment of comfort, her daughter goes in the shower. Upon walking past the bathroom, Jacky hears the cries of her daughter and decideds to enter. She is wearing nothing under her bath robe and is faced with the choice, Leave her daughter crying alone, or lose the robe and comfort her. Enjoy the story ;)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Hairy   .

Jenny is a typical 16 year old girl. She is five feet four with a very small figure. She has a flat chest with little nipples due to her age and a very small and skinny frame. This is a story of how she became sexually intimate with her mother, Jacky who is 43 years old, five feet nine, average sized breasts and an average sized frame, slightly on the chubby side.

Jenny stormed through the door, crying her eyes out. It was nine p.m. and Jacky was laying on the couch in her bath robe, holding a glass of red wine in her hand. "Honey, what's wrong?" Jacky asked, concerned about her daughter. She adjusted herself on the couch and placed her feet on the floor, making room for Jenny who sat down. She held her face in her hands, crying uncontrollably. "It's Darren. He's broke up with me." She sobbed. Jacky sighed and scooted along the couch to get closer to Jenny, putting her arm around her and pulled her in. Jenny rested her head on Jacky's shoulder and continued to cry.

"I really loved him. He was everything to me." Jenny cried.

"Honey, you're only fourteen. You'll meet plenty of nice guys throughout your life."

"But he was 'the one'. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him."

Jacky placed her cheek on the top of Jenny's head as she hugged her, rubbing her hand up on down Jenny's upper arm. "When your father left, I felt destroyed. He was the man that I'd fallen in love with, and had a beautiful daughter with. But as time goes by, you need to realise that life goes on." Jacky said, holding onto Jenny tightly.

They sat there for another ten minutes, holding onto eachother before Jenny pulled away and stood up. "I'm just going to go in the shower" Jenny said before leaving the room and heading up the stairs. Jacky remained on the couch, sipping her glass of red wine. As she finished off the glass, she placed it on the coffee table and headed up the stairs. As she walked across the landing she heard the Jenny sobbing, under the sound of the running shower. Jacky tapped the door three times with her knuckles before entering the bathroom.

The bathroom was filled with steam from the running hot shower. Jenny was sat on the floor of the shower, her face buried into her knees. Jacky was wearing nothing underneath her bath robe and wanted to go into the shower and comfort Jenny but at the same time she didn't want to soak her bath robe. She stood and thought about it and came to the conclusion that it's nothing that Jenny hasn't seen before. She untied the robe and let it slide from her shoulders onto the floor around her bare feet. She stood for a second looking at her daughter sympathetically.

Jacky stepped into the shower and took a deep breath as the hot water hit her chest. She leaned over and sat down on Jenny's left, putting her arm around her. Jenny continued to cry, not looking up yet to see that her mother was completely nude beside her. Jacky couldn't help but feel a slight bit of pleasure as the warm water from the temporary puddle of the running water touched her vagina.

Jenny lifted her head out of her knees, her eyeliner running down her cheeks. She looked down at her mother's breasts and gasped in shock. "Y-y-you're naked!" Jenny said shakingly. "It's nothing you haven't seen before, honey." Jacky replied. Jenny smiled at her mother and rested her head on Jacky's shoulder.

"We'll need to get you freshened up." Jacky said. They both stood up and Jacky grapped the lufa.

"I'm perfectly capable of washing myself, mum." Jenny said.

"I don't want you doing anything yourself, honey. I'll do everything for you, it's the least I can do to comfort you."

Jenny smiled in approval and watched as Jacky poured blobs of shower gel onto the lufa. They smiled at eachother as Jacky began to rub the lufa on Jenny's flat chest. As the water of the running shower mixed with the shower gel, it began to form into bubbles. Jenny raised her arms and put her hands behind her head as Jacky rubbed the lufa into her body. Jacky used her right hand to rub the lufa into Jenny's body in circular motion whilst using her bare left hand to rub into Jenny. Jenny moaned in pleasure as Jacky rubbed the shower gel into her skin.

Jacky put the lufa onto the shower rack and picked up the shower gel, squirting a generous portion into the palm of her hand. She rubbed her hands together quickly, forming the lather in her hands. She then rubbed her hands up and down Jenny's arms, covering them with the shower gel. "Turn around, honey." Jacky said.

Jenny turned around and Jacky began to rub the shower gel into the soft skin of her back. She made sure to spread the gel over every square inch of her back before reaching her ass. She gathered as much of the lather onto her hand as possible and began to slide her hand up and down the crack of Jenny's ass. Jenny moaned as Jacky's motions got faster. Jenny leaned over slightly, her tight little bumhole puckering up, awaiting entry. Jacky noticed this and without hesitation pushed her index finger inside. Jenny moaned instantly. Jacky began to push the finger in and out of Jenny's ass, loosening her sphincter up. When her ass became easy to enter, she added her middle finger to the mix and continued to finger her little hole.

"Mmm. That feels so good, mum!" Jenny moaned in excitement. Jacky continued to finger Jenny's ass, the speed of her fingering getting faster and faster. As Jacky's fingers pushed in and out, shower gel began to ooze out of Jenny's asshole. Not being able to fight the urges anymore, Jacky got down onto her knees and pushed her tongue inside Jenny's open bumhole. Jenny gasped in shock when she felt Jacky's tongue enter her shithole. She couldn't let any thoughts of confusion enter her mind as they were being overwhelmed by the pleasure she was feeling. She reached behind herself and found Jacky's head with her hands. She ran her fingers through Jacky's now soaked wet hair before gripped onto her and forced her deeper into her ass. As Jacky spelled out the alphabet with her tongue inside of Jenny's ass, she rubbed her finger on the entrance to Jenny's tight, bald, fourteen year old pussy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.