Kelli: Blonde Married Hottie
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kelli was a sexy blonde babe who made full advantage of her sexuality when she reached puberty. She collected lovers faster than one could imagine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   True Story  

Kelli – Married

Tom didn't even wait to get Kelli alone in the bridal suite he'd reserved for them to spend the night in. Kelli had far exceeded Tom's wildest imaginings of what she might pick out in the way of lingerie and wardrobe to get his attention. He knew he'd given Kelli the challenge of dressing as hotly as she could; regardless, he knew he wouldn't be surprised. Kelli was a totally hot and very sexual young woman. He loved how sexy and beautiful Kelli looked and Tom wanted nothing more right then than to unwrap her like a package on Christmas morning and delight in the sexual beauty of Kelli's very voluptuous and gorgeous naked body.

Tom did wait until he'd closed the door behind them as Kelli walked inside the room and then he locked it securely to give them totally uninterrupted privacy for as long as they wanted it. Kelli laid her purse on the couch and turned around, walking straight into Tom's waiting arms. He again noticed the sexy sound of Kelli's stockings making that telltale sound of rubbing together as she walked into his embrace. Tom's cock was totally hard in his pants, and he could hardly wait to slide his hardon into Kelli's tight wet cunt and fuck her relentlessly.

"Mmmmm, Kelli, you are so hot, baby, you look wonderful," Tom said, reaching down and cupping his large bulge of hard cock through the front of his pants.

"Mmmmm, yes, Tom, show me what you've got, baby, I love how horny you always are for me," Kelli said as she began kissing Tom, giving him the hottest open lip kisses possible and her sweet tongue began flashing in and out of his mouth as she pressed her large full breasts against his firm muscular chest.

Tom pulled Kelli's body close against his, letting his right hand slide down behind her back and cup her rounded asscheek through her dress and pull her pussy mound close against his hard lump of erect cock. Tom had fucked Kelli countless times but she never failed to totally turn him on and make him so hot to be with her again and again. Tom already knew what he would find when he got Kelli naked—she would be so wet and so horny for his cock and his lips on her erect hard nipples that she'd practically fuck his brains out. Naked, Kelli had the voluptuous sexy body of the married wife and mother that she was – very well-endowed in the chest, a tight wet cunt that could drive any man crazy, and the rounded curves of a very sexy young woman.

Tom reached up to the neck of Kelli's tight white dress, and quickly began pulling the zipper down until he had it at the bottom. The sound of the zipper being undone was hot for both Kelli and Tom in the quietness of their hotel room. Tom moved his hands in front of Kelli's still dressed body and cupped both of her large bra-encased breasts through the material.

"Do you love my big breasts, honey?" Kelli asked as she pushed them out strongly against his caressing hands.

"You know I do, Kelli, you know your entire body drives me wild," Tom replied. He moved his hands up off Kelli's breasts and then took her dress at her shoulders and pulled it forward, peeling it off her upper body and then he began allowing it to slide down off of her womanly figure, revealing the very sexy bra and matching thong and garter belt set with stockings that she'd put on underneath to drive her lover, Tom, wild. It achieved exactly the purpose she'd intended, and as Tom pulled Kelli's form-fitting dress down off of her body, leaving her only in her lingerie, his cock was pressing totally hard and insistently horny against his briefs.

Kelli stepped out of the dress, and she assumed a very sexy and provocative pose in front of Tom, allowing him to see and gaze on her hot sexy and well-endowed body in only the bra, thong and garter belt combo. Kelli's large breasts were well contained in the cups of her sexy white bra, and Tom could clearly see the outline of her nakedly shaved pussy through the sheer material of her thong panty. He reached over between Kelli's large tits, unfastened the front closure and then peeled both lacy cups back away from her large breasts, revealing the sexy roundedness and hotness of her nipples underneath the bra material. Tom cupped both of Kelli's naked breasts and flicked his fingers up across the turgid peaks of her aroused nipples. Then, he bent over, sucking Kelli's left nipple into his lips and tongued over the perky tit while he flicked the other aroused nipple with his hand as he played with that naked breast.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.