Kelli: Blonde Married Hottie
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kelli was a sexy blonde babe who made full advantage of her sexuality when she reached puberty. She collected lovers faster than one could imagine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   True Story  

I took Kelli and led her by the hand down the hall to what appeared to be her master bedroom. If she wanted us to play-act that this was her honeymoon deflowering, we were going to do it in her real-world marital bed. If she wanted me to "take her" as though she was a virgin and this was her first sexual experience, we were going to do it for real in the bed that she shared with her real-world husband. I don't know what it does for the married women and MILFs I get to bed, but there is something tremendously erotic to me about cuckolding the woman's husband by totally ravishing her in the same bed that she makes love with her husband. I love that. I love the reality that she's married to him, that she may have given him children, conceived possibly in that very bed, and they had fucked and orgasmed and brought each other off in that very bed, but on that very night, she's all mine and I have her body, her feelings, and her pussy, breasts and asshole are mine and mine alone during the time while I'm eating and fucking her.

I asked Kelli to enter the room first; I wanted this whole experience to be totally symbolic that she had led me to her marital bed, and she was bringing me willingly and wholeheartedly into the middle of her existing relationship between her and her horny loving husband. And, to be totally transparent, I wanted to see what Kelli's naked and nicely rounded ass looked like while walking behind her as she was only wearing that see-through white negligee.

I should have walked behind Kelli from the front door – the view was delicious. Her backside was as sexy as her front in a very different way. The transparent negligee hid nothing from my view, and it was breath-taking to see Kelli from her head of sexy blonde hair falling down over her shoulders and then the narrowing of her waist that led to two full nicely rounded asscheeks that were hotly split in the middle by her delicious ass crack. I wanted Kelli to bend over, spread her legs, and let me see her smooth pussy cleft from behind but that would come in time.

Kelli walked up to her marital bed as I'd wanted, and she turned to hold her arms open for me, welcoming into her bed, and into her pussy. Kelli looked so totally hot and beautiful standing there; I wished this was being taped so I could later show Kelli how very hot and desirable she looked as we play-acted this being her virginal martial deflowering. Her negligee was held out nicely from her chest by her luscious full C-cup breasts, tipped by sexy beautiful nipples. I could also see Kelli's naked smooth pussy through the diaphanous material.

We embraced and Kelli kissed me like I was the only man in her life. She acted like she was burning with sexual lusty desire. I cupped both of Kelli's naked breasts through the thin material of her nighty, and then I unfastened the single tie holding it closed in the middle of her chest, and deftly pushed it back off her shoulders so it fell to the floor at our feet, leaving Kelli standing there totally naked and waiting for me to take her.

As I prepared to fuck Kelli, my mind wondered what her actual deflowering had been like. What had it felt like for Kelli and how much did she enjoy her very first fuck? I leaned over, licking my tongue across the hard nipple of Kelli's left breast and then sucked firmly on he taut nipple of her right breast, before I took Kelli in my arms and laid her on the bed in front of me. It was very clear that Kelli was thoroughly aroused, her sexy shaved pussy was seeping her own juices, and I knew she was already more than sufficiently wet enough to lube my cock up for one hot lusty fuck.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.