Kelli: Blonde Married Hottie
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kelli was a sexy blonde babe who made full advantage of her sexuality when she reached puberty. She collected lovers faster than one could imagine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   True Story  

Kelli began to want so much sex during her last two years of high school that she began to date several guys at the same time. She sometimes went out with more than one guy in a single evening, and loved all that it brought her way. Kelli had more than enough energy and sexual desire and hunger to enjoy being with two or three guys in an evening and have each one of the slide inside her and fuck her until he shot his jism load inside her. Then, in her final year of high school, Kelli began to look for a more steady relationship with ideally one guy who could fuck her and have her suck his cock as many times each day as they could manage.

By the time Kelli settled down just a bit with one steady lover/boyfriend, she'd almost lost count of how many different sex partners she'd had. It didn't matter to her and she didn't intend to keep count in the future either. Roy was the primary boyfriend she ended out her high school senior year with, and Kelli was all the girl he'd ever wanted and Kelli found him to be the man she loved and who she thought she'd want to be her fucking man for the rest of her life. Kelli and Roy quickly found a number of places where they could be alone and make love, or do whatever grabbed them at the moment. Kelli had become increasingly sexually hungry since puberty and by the time she and Roy became a couple she wanted sex every day, and more than once every day, too. Roy loved it, and he and Kelli spent time together from before daylight and their leaving for school until well after midnight on many nights. One night was especially hot when Kelli and Roy had gone for a walk around the fields of her parents farm, and Kelli was wearing short shorts with large legs and a sexy T-shirt that showed off her awesome and nice full breasts. Roy and Kelli were both as horny as they ever were, and they got to one of the back pastures, and Kelli told Roy she needed him to fuck her bad. He quickly threw her down on the ground and pulled the leg of her shorts to the side, hooked one finger under the gusset of her thong panty, and then unzipped his jeans, pulled his large thick cock out and he quickly postioned his cock in her pussy and thrust inside. Kelli began moaning hotly and loud as Roy slid inside her and then began to fuck her hard and fast. In only seconds, Kelli began orgasming and Roy continued thrusting in and out and Kelli came again just before Roy moaned he was going to shoot and he slid in and out a few more times, and then buried his large cock inside Kelli and let his spurts of cum shoot deep inside her young pussy.

Kelli became so infatuated with one of her sexy young male teachers at school that she finally went to Mr. Holly's office one afternoon after classes were over, and in only a matter of minutes, she'd managed to seduce him and before he almost realized it, Kelli had her short skirt up, her panties off and she straddled his lap and guided his cock into her pussy as she rode him up and down on his lap until he rewarded her with his cum and she began to orgasm as she realized how forbidden and yet sexually hot it was for her to be fucking one of her own teachers.

"Mr. Holly," Kelli asked, "can I come back and see you again tomorrow afternoon?"

"Yes, Kelli, you can come by anytime you need to talk to me, OK?" the male teacher said as he took a Kleenex and wiped the hot pussy juices off of his cock where Kelli had just been riding his dick and lubed up his hardon with her juices.

So, by the time I met Kelli, as I mentioned at the top of this story, she was within the first year of her marriage and she was the new mother of a baby girl. I love it when a young mother has a baby girl because the likelihood is that this little female baby is going to grow up to be a lot like Mommy, and if Mommy's a hottie, guess what that's more than likely going to mean about Baby Girl – a hottie, too. Anyone who has ever met or known or made love with Kelli knows that about her – she is a hottie. She's like a lot of other young women and MILFs who are very lusty and very sexually energetic. But, Kelli is most like that of any young woman I've ever known.

To say Kelli and I hit it off from the first moment we met would be a huge understatement. Kelli saw me and it was certainly "lust at first sight" for both of us. And, the lustful and sexy relationship continues to this day. We actually only met the first day, but it was only a matter of a few days later when Kelli and I fucked for the first time. Kelli and I both quit working at the place where we first met all those years ago but we still meet almost monthly for an afternoon, evening, or even a part of a weekend together and fuck our brains out. Any time with Kelli is beyond description but I'll try to share some of my experiences with you.

I quickly realized that Kelli was a married woman and she had this new baby, but that was not where Kelli was getting her needs met. Her husband didn't seem to be the center of her attentions and her desires; and being the mother of a new baby was just the by-product of her having sex with him, not necessarily an event in her life that she'd planned on. I could only imagine the scenario in her new marriage that resulted in her becoming pregnant and having her first child. There was no question Kelli was and would be a good mother, but that wasn't the center of her personal world of priorities.

I knew my day was not going to be normal when I first saw Kelli that morning. She normally wore pretty dresses, or nice tops and skirts to work. When she walked into our office area that morning, the first thing that jumped out at me was the very nice blouse and rather short skirt Kelli had chosen to put on. I couldn't tell what style of bra she'd put on underneath it, or if she was even wearing a bra at all. The fantastic amount of cleavage she was showing me in the deep vee of her blouse left it all to my imagination, and her large full C-cup breasts were poking so firmly against the material that I was unsure if she was braless or wearing a very sexy skimpy bra that only gave her that appearance. Kelli smelled delicious; I didn't know the scent but it gave me an instantaneous erection.

"Tom, quick, come with me," Kelli said as she stretched her hand out to take mine and guide me to one of the inner offices.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.