Nicole: Webcam Slave
Chapter 8

I release this story in the public domain. You can do whatever you want with it.

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Nicole is young, beautiful, intelligent and confident. She has a scholarship and a bright future. When her sister gets sick and she needs money to pay for her bills, Nicole gets help from a rich geek kid. But soon she is at his mercy and she has to do things she hates. Can she escape his domination?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

She was woken up the next morning by a delivery.

"Got a package for you! You'll have to sign."

Barry was already watching her. He was eating cereal. How weird, Nicole thought. A boy from my school is just sitting there, eating his breakfast as if nothing strange is going on, and I'm completely naked in front of a webcam as he watches me. Everything in his life is like it was a month ago except he tortures and humiliates me for fun. His parents probably think he's a nice boy.

"I have to answer the door. What should I wear?"

"Good morning to you too."

"Good morning, Barry. What should I wear?"

"Black thong and a black bra."

"That's all?"

"Lose the bra, then."

"No! No, please, I didn't mean it that way Barry."

"No? You don't mind meeting a stranger wearing only your underwear?"

Nicole hesitated.

"No ... I don't..."

"Why not?"

"Because ... I'm a slut."

"Then you won't mind showing him your tits."

"Barry ... please, just ... let me wear the bra."

He ate a spoonful of cereal.

"You know what? Since you have trouble understanding my orders, why don't you just stay naked?"

Nicole stared at the screen.

"I can't ... I can't do that."

There was a knock on the door.

Everything he'd forced her to do so far was at a distance. Most of it was just in front of the webcam. No real people involved. There was that person who had photographed her pressing her breasts against the window but that was from such a long distance that it was almost impersonal. When she had talked to the pizza delivery guy she had been wearing a T-shirt so she could at least hope that he hadn't seen anything. To just stand there naked in front of some stranger...

The knock came again.

She shouldn't have said anything. If she begged him again, Barry would punish her even more. It was just a few seconds of humiliation to prevent more pain and to keep helping her sister.

Nicole went to the door and opened it. The delivery man was a big guy, probably in his fifties. He was carrying a very large box. He set it down and noticed that she was naked. Instead of pretending that nothing was going on, like the pizza delivery guy, he looked her up and down slowly. She felt herself getting angry but tried to remain calm.

"On a dare, huh?"

"Something like that, yes. Where do I have to sign?"

He looked her up and down again. His eyes lingered extra long on her shaved pussy and her breasts.

"Sign here, please."

"OK..."

"Nice tits."

She stopped signing and stared at him angrily. He kept talking.

"I get dares sometimes. People wearing strange shit or going naked. Bored women who answer the door with no underwear. But I gotta say, I've never gotten a girl with such fine tits. I like 'em big and yours sure are."

She clenched her teeth and kept quiet. She finished her signature.

"Nice pussy, too. Smooth like it should be. Upstairs like a woman, downstairs like a girl."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.