Nicole: Webcam Slave - Cover

Nicole: Webcam Slave

I release this story in the public domain. You can do whatever you want with it.

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Nicole is young, beautiful, intelligent and confident. She has a scholarship and a bright future. When her sister gets sick and she needs money to pay for her bills, Nicole gets help from a rich geek kid. But soon she is at his mercy and she has to do things she hates. Can she escape his domination?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Nicole took some time to compose herself. Running to the toilet had been a mistake but what else could she have done? This was going too far.

She knew there was nothing she could do. Barry's trap was perfect. She loved her sister too much to deny her Barry's money and she believed in her own career too much to let a geek like Barry ruin it. But there had to be some limits! She tried to compose herself before walking out. It's hard to be dignified when you are naked and the person you are talking to just watched you fuck a bottle while biting your nipples.

I'm better than him, she told herself.

Nicole opened the bathroom door and slowly walked to her computer. The room stank of tequila. Without saying something she got a towel from the kitchen and mopped up the mess. She still felt exposed in front of the webcam. Barry shouldn't get to see her breasts. All the boys in school had always been staring at her breasts because they were so big. Now he got to see them every day. It made her angry. She looked up at the screen.

Barry was watching her with a smile.

"Barry, we need to talk. We need to set some limits."

"No we don't."

"Barry, be reasonable."

"This is reasonable. You can't say no and you know it. That's why the webcam is still on and you're still naked."

She said nothing. Stared at him angrily.

"You stopped fucking the bottle before I told you to and you spilled the tequila."

Nicole pursed her lips.

"Get back on that bottle and bite your nipple."

"No. It's too much."

"I don't care. You know you don't have a choice."

"Barry, I know you have all the power in this situation but I am a human being. I deserve ... I deserve more."

"Nicole. Stuff two fingers in your pussy."

She stared at him.

"Do it."

She did.

"Now lick them."

She obeyed with contempt on her face.

"Now spit on your palm."

She obeyed without saying a word.

"Spread the spit on your face."

She stared at him angrily for a few seconds, then did it. She felt disgusted with herself.

"That's who you are, Nicole. Do you understand?"

She nodded with clenched teeth.

"Now fuck that bottle and bite your nipple."

She tried to obey. It was too much. She was angry and humiliated and in pain.

"Do you want to be punished, Nicole?"

The bottle was inside her and it hurt. She tried to bite her nipple but she just couldn't stand the pain. Suddenly her anger turned into crying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.