Nicole: Webcam Slave - Cover

Nicole: Webcam Slave

I release this story in the public domain. You can do whatever you want with it.

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Nicole is young, beautiful, intelligent and confident. She has a scholarship and a bright future. When her sister gets sick and she needs money to pay for her bills, Nicole gets help from a rich geek kid. But soon she is at his mercy and she has to do things she hates. Can she escape his domination?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Nicole slept badly. She regretted that her computer was in her bedroom. She had to leave it on all night so Barry could watch her if he wanted to. She felt very uncomfortable.

She woke up to the sound of crying. Barry was playing a video on her computer. As she got up she realized it was herself in the video. Crying as she had to bite her own breasts. She swore to herself that today would be different. She was a strong woman. Barry could control her but he wouldn't get the pleasure of making her cry.

"Good morning, Nicole."

"Good morning, Barry."

"Are you ready to go shopping?"

"Shopping?"

"Yes. You need to go buy a bottle."

"A bottle? Oh."

She was going to have to fuck a bottle today. For that contest.

"I see you remembered. Looking forward to it?"

She kept her face neutral.

"No, Barry."

"Good. Get dressed."

She hesitated.

"What should I wear?"

"The short black skirt and the white top from yesterday. It's very popular. Look."

He opened her Facebook page. There were 5 comments on her new profile picture. All of them from guys telling her she was sexy. 16 likes. She said nothing and started getting dressed.

"Which panties should I wear?"

"None."

She nodded without showing emotion. She could deal with this.

"Can I wear a jacket? It's cold outside."

"Only if you don't wear anything underneath. And don't button it."

"I guess not. What ... what kind of bottle do you want me to buy?"

Barry's instructions were more precise than she had expected. There was a shop not far from her apartment that sold all kinds of alcohol. She was supposed to go there and get a bottle of very expensive Milagro tequila.

It was cold outside. Nicole crossed her arms, trying to keep warm and to prevent people in the street from staring at her hard nipples. Her short skirt turned heads. She felt embarrassed and she was scared the wind might lift it and reveal her shaved pussy. The walk to the shop seemed to take hours.

Buying the bottle was quick and easy. The old man running the place didn't even ask for her ID. He did stare at her breasts though.

When she saw the bottle Nicole couldn't help but gasp. It had a very long neck. So that's why Barry had picked it. The old man handed it to her and she felt very ashamed, knowing that soon this bottle would be inside her vagina.

She walked slowly on the way back. It was cold and humiliating but she didn't want to have to do this.

"Cold?" Barry said when she came back in.

"Yes. Barry, you have to let me wear something next time, I'm going to catch a cold."

"Take a drink. It will warm you up."

She didn't know what to say. She didn't show her confusion.

"I haven't eaten anything yet. Tequila on an empty stomach?"

"Yes. Get a glass."

"I don't have shot glasses."

"I didn't say get a shot glass."

Nicole went to the kitchen and got a glass. Not the biggest one she had.

"Take off your clothes."

She did as Barry said.

"Why didn't you take them off when you came in?"

"I ... I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"Let's make this rule clear. You do not wear clothing inside this apartment unless I tell you to."

"Yes, Barry."

"I'm going to have to punish you for breaking that rule. Do you understand?"

Nicole took a deep breath.

"Yes, Barry."

"Go to the window. Turn the cam so I can see. Now press your tits against the glass."

The glass was very cold. Nicole got goosebumps and shivered. At least there was no one down there. The window looked over a small parking lot and everyone had already gone to work. She wondered what she must look like. Her tits were flattened against the glass.

Barry waited.

Her nipples were starting to hurt from the cold. Now someone appeared in the distance. Oh no! She wanted to get away from the window but she didn't move. The person came closer. It was a boy. Maybe 15 years old. He hadn't seen her.

"Press them harder."

She flattened her breasts against the glass. It was very unpleasant. The boy stopped. Was he looking at her? Oh please not! She tried to keep her voice calm.

"Enough, Barry?"

"It'll be enough when I tell you. Two extra minutes as punishment."

The boy was looking at her. He was too far away to tell the details but he was looking straight at her! She hoped that the sunlight bouncing off the glass would obscure her image a little. The boy reached into his pocket and took out a cellphone. Oh no! She didn't want to show Barry how much this humiliated her so she didn't move while the boy took a picture or even a video.

"Enough."

Keeping her composure she slowly turned away from the window. She couldn't stop thinking about the boy and what he would do with that photo. Would he tell his friends?

"Fill up the glass."

She took the bottle and poured tequila into the glass.

"Now drink half of it."

She had promised herself not to show Barry any emotions. If she objected he would just punish her more anyway. She took the glass and quickly drank half the tequila. Her throat burned and her vision blurred for a moment. She made an involuntary sound.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.