Nicole: Webcam Slave
Chapter 5

I release this story in the public domain. You can do whatever you want with it.

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Nicole is young, beautiful, intelligent and confident. She has a scholarship and a bright future. When her sister gets sick and she needs money to pay for her bills, Nicole gets help from a rich geek kid. But soon she is at his mercy and she has to do things she hates. Can she escape his domination?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Nicole cried for a while. Then she remembered that she had homework to do.

It was difficult to study when you knew people were staring at a photo of your pussy on the internet and debating if you should shave. She tried not to think about having to fuck a bottle tomorrow. She needed to concentrate on the present. Get through this one day at a time.

The photos inside her pussy and ass made her feel weird. If at least she could take them out while she was doing her homework.

She took a deep breath. It was important not to panic. She couldn't stop Barry from treating her like this but she could try to keep her dignity. Her studies were more important than Barry. She could ignore the photos inside her. She had to do her homework.

She worked for two hours. She didn't feel comfortable but it didn't matter. She didn't think about the internet comments or her pains. She did her homework well. Some of her professors had looked at her strangely today because she wasn't wearing a bra but they would be impressed by how she had solved today's assignments.

Nicole felt more like herself again. She couldn't believe she had let Barry turn her into such a crying mess. He enjoyed seeing her cry. She shouldn't let him.

It was starting to get dark when Barry got back to his computer.

"Slut."

"Yes, Barry."

This time she didn't let his words shock her.

"Did you do your homework?"

"Yes, Barry. I did."

"Good. Time to see how your little poll went."

She tried not to show any fear. It was just people talking on the net. They didn't know who she was. They didn't have a photo of her face.

Barry laughed.

"Two hundred votes, not bad! And a lot of fun suggestions."

She looked at the poll. The majority of the votes was for shaved. She had hoped the result would be trimmed but she didn't want to show her feelings to Barry.

"You're going to shave your pussy bald. Tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yes, Nicole. Right now."

She hated the idea of being bald down there but she told herself it was only hair. She knew she would feel even more exposed in front of Barry but there was no choice.

"I'll have to do it in the shower."

"No problem, slut. But first install this."

He gave her a link to a file.

"What is this?"

"It's a program that will let me control your computer when I want to."

She felt fear grip her but tried not to show it. He had her Facebook password, her photos ... would he control everything in her life?

"I'm ... I'm installing it now, Barry."

"Good. Won't take long."

"Done."

"Now you have to make an account. Call yourself nicole_slut. Your password is katie."

Her sister's name again. She sighed.

"Done, Barry."

"Good. Now go shave yourself, slut."

"Can I ... can I take out the photos first, Barry?"

"Only the ones in your pussy."

She took out the photos carefully, turning her face away from the webcam. Then she went to the bathroom. It didn't take long to shave herself but it felt like she was giving up her dignity. Her entire appearance had always showed seriousness, adulthood ... and now her pussy was as hairless as when she was a little girl. But she wouldn't cry. Not again.

After shaving Nicole went back to her room.

"Stand in front of the webcam. Hmmmmm, good. Very smooth, slut. Make sure it stays that way every day or you will be punished."

"Yes, Barry. Barry ... I'm very hungry. I need to cook something before I go to bed."

"The problem has already been solved."

"What?"

"Food is on the way, Nicole. I've ordered you a nice pizza."

"You ... for me? Here?"

"Yes, it's on the way. Should be there in twenty or thirty minutes."

Nicole was confused. What was going on here?

"You may choose one article of clothing to wear when he gets here."

Now it was clear. Oh God...

"Barry..."

"Yes?"

"Just one ... I can't..."

She had to pull herself together.

"If I just wear one article of clothing it will be very ... revealing. Can I wear two?"

"Under one condition."

"What is it?"

She didn't want to have to slap her tits again but she would do it to avoid this.

"Drink a glass of your own piss."

This time she couldn't hide her shock.

"Are you ... are you serious?"

"Yes. Decide quickly, I still have something to show you before he gets here."

She couldn't do it. She just couldn't.

"I ... is there ... how about something else? Please, Barry?"

"No. Decide."

"I ... I ... I..."

She couldn't let him see her like this. The little shit didn't deserve to see her stutter.

"Can I wear my blue T-shirt?"

The T-shirt was long enough to cover her pussy if she was careful.

"Yes. Now sit down and watch these three videos."

Suddenly the cursor on her screen moved on its own and opened three streaming videos on pornography websites. She tried to prepare herself for more of Barry's perversion. When she had been in school with Barry she could never have imagined a day like this. The little geek had never been worth her attention.

The first video started. It showed a young redhead walk into a room wearing a bathrobe. The video was shaky, clearly shot by an amateur. The camera zoomed in on her face and Nicole saw that the girl was obviously not happy being filmed. She spoke to someone behind the camera in a language Nicole didn't understand. Nicole thought the girl was begging. A boy's voice answered. The redhead walked up a bed with four large bedposts, then opened her bathrobe. She was shaved clean, just like Nicole now was.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.