Nicole: Webcam Slave - Cover

Nicole: Webcam Slave

I release this story in the public domain. You can do whatever you want with it.

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nicole is young, beautiful, intelligent and confident. She has a scholarship and a bright future. When her sister gets sick and she needs money to pay for her bills, Nicole gets help from a rich geek kid. But soon she is at his mercy and she has to do things she hates. Can she escape his domination?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Nicole stopped in front of the door to take a deep breath. She was glad to no longer be in public but she was afraid of what Barry would want next. Her nipples still hurt badly and she could feel her panties inside her pussy. She knew her computer was on and so was the webcam. Barry would be waiting.

She opened the door and went inside.

She had just set down her bag when she heard Barry's voice through the speakers.

"Welcome home, slut. Take off your clothes and show me your pussy."

When would she stop feeling shocked when he called her slut? He had already forced her to do horrible things. What did a word matter now? But it still hurt her.

She quickly stripped to avoid being punished. Once she was naked she spread her legs to show Barry that her panties were still inside her.

"Very good."

"Thank you, Barry."

She hated being so submissive but she didn't want more pain.

"Now take out the panties and put them in your mouth."

She closed her eyes for a second and took a deep breath.

"Yes Barry."

The panties were wet and tasted of her pussy. She tried to stay calm.

"Since you have your panties in your mouth again you will have to use your tits to say yes and no. Do you remember how?"

She grabbed her right nipple and used it to shake her breast three times. She bit down on the panties in her mouth to avoid making a sound.

"Good. Now we're going to do something very special. You're going to model your underwear for me. Understood?"

The right nipple again.

"Good. You'll make two piles. On one pile you will put the stuff I don't like. On the other pile you will put what you are allowed to keep. Get it?"

Right nipple again. She bit down hard on the panties.

"Now get all your underwear and start modeling."

She quickly obeyed and put all her underwear on the table. It was a big heap.

"Start where you like."

She put on a white bra and white panties.

"Turn around."

She felt like she was being examined. She turned around so he could see her butt.

"Boring. Next."

She quickly stripped again. This time she put on a black panty and bra.

"Hmmm. Not bad. Keep this one."

She stripped and put the black underwear on a separate heap. Now she put on another white set.

"Boring. Next. This one better be good."

She swallowed despite the disgusting taste in her mouth and looked for something sexy. What would make him happy? She put on a white G-string and no bra. She felt like a slut for doing this but she wanted to avoid punishment.

"Good. Much better. Bring your ass closer to the cam ... nice! Turn around. Spread your pussy lips so the string goes between them. Good. You can keep this."

It went on like that for a while. Barry didn't like most of her underwear and when it was over the heap she could keep was very small. Five strings, two regular panties and only one bra.

Nicole wondered how the video of her modeling looked. He had probably recorded everything and she probably looked like a real slut showing off her underwear. She tried not to show any emotions but it was hard. He was intruding on every part of her private life.

"You can take the panties out of your mouth now."

Finally!

"Thank you, Barry."

"You're welcome, Nicole. Now take all the boring underwear and put it in a bag or something. Don't throw it away."

She went and got a plastic bag. Even at home it felt weird to walk around naked. She felt exposed.

"Good, now put the bag away. We'll use it another day."

"Yes, Barry..."

"Come back here and sit down."

She did so.

"Spread your legs and put your feet on the table."

Oh no, this was so humiliating.

"Change the webcam angle a bit, I want to see your pussy better."

She reached for the webcam and did it. Exposing herself even more.

"Now spread."

"Yes, Barry."

"Use your hands to spread your pussy."

She did it, felt the cold air.

"Good. That'll make a great screenshot. Now put your left arm under your breasts and hold them up. Great. And use the middle finger of your right hand to start fingering yourself."

Nicole took a deep breath. Complaining would just provoke him. She would handle this with dignity.

"I didn't say rub your pussy, slut. I said finger it. All the way in, now."

She obeyed. She wasn't wet and it felt unpleasant but it was better than the panties.

He watched her without saying anything for a few minutes. She wasn't getting wet but the longer she kept doing this the more humiliated she felt. Then he said something.

"What's your Facebook password?"

She took a sudden breath and stopped fingering herself.

"Barry! You know I can't tell you that!"

"Why not? Have you forgotten the situation?"

"No, Barry, really not, but ... you ... you could do anything..."

"I can post you naked right now."

"No! No, it's just ... is nothing going to be private?"

"No. You're mine, slut."

She knew it was true. She told him the password.

"Why have you stopped fingering yourself? Bad slut! Use three fingers now! All the way in."

Three fingers hurt but she was afraid he would make her bite her nipples again. She started pushing them inside herself.

A link popped up in the chat window.

"Watch that video while I check out some stuff. Don't ignore it, because you'll have to tell me what happens in it. I'll be keeping an eye on the cam too so don't think about stopping."

She reached forward and clicked on the link. It opened a porn page with a video on it. She clicked on play and leaned back to keep hurting her pussy.

The video showed a young redhead being fucked in the throat by an older man. Nicole had never seen anything like it. The girl choked and cried while the guy slapped her violently and called her names. He spat on her face and slapped her breasts. Near the end of the video the girl vomited several times. The man laughed and peed on her face. At the end of the video the girl was lying on the ground covered in piss, vomit and cum and crying. It was horrible. Nicole couldn't believe people paid to see these things.

"Did you like that video?" Barry asked.

"No."

"Did you feel sorry for the girl?"

"Yes."

"You know what the difference is between you and her?"

"No."

"She gets paid for being abused. She's a whore. You're just a slut."

" ... yes, Barry."

"You've got a printer, don't you?"

That was a sudden change of topic. What was going on?

" ... yes."

"Good! Then print out these files. You can stop fingering yourself while you do."

He sent her five files. She turned on her printer and opened the first file. It was a photo of her black friend, Keisha. Keisha was wearing a bikini and looking at the camera with a serious expression. The photo was from Facebook but it had been edited. Barry had added the word SLUT in red letters over Keisha's head.

"Oh god ... what is this?"

"Print it out now."

"That's ... oh no, Barry, don't do this to me, please, I'll-"

"Nicole, shut up and print this out. And bite your left nipple while it's printing."

She tried not to burst into tears. She managed not to cry but she groaned when she bit her nipple. It hurt so much.

Finally the photo was done printing. She quickly printed out the other four: her friends Christina and Marie, a redhead she didn't know and her sister in a see-through shirt. The last one almost made her cry. All of them had the word SLUT over their heads.

"Take the first one and go back to your previous position. Put the photo on your belly between your tits and your pussy."

Now she couldn't stop it anymore and she cried.

"Good. Spit on your tits."

Sobbing she did it. She even spread it around before he told her to.

"Ten slaps on each tit."

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

With each slap she cried harder.

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

"Good, I can see you're doing it right from how red your tit is turning. Now the other side."

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

She was trembling. It hurt so much and she was being recorded.

SLAP.

"Now that your tits have the right color, play with your pussy."

That also hurt but it was almost a relief. Her breasts couldn't take much more.

"You're such a slut, you know. Sitting there playing with your cunt with the photo of your friend on you. How would Keisha feel if she saw this?"

" ... she ... she would hate me."

"That's right. So keep doing what I tell you."

" ... yes ... yes, Barry..."

"And answer some more questions for me."

" ... yes, Barry."

"Have you seen Keisha nude?"

This was even worse than the questions a few hours ago. With the photo and thinking that Keisha might see this ... she wanted to lie, to say she didn't know this girl ... but he would punish her. And she had to think about her sister.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.