Nicole: Webcam Slave
Chapter 2

I release this story in the public domain. You can do whatever you want with it.

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nicole is young, beautiful, intelligent and confident. She has a scholarship and a bright future. When her sister gets sick and she needs money to pay for her bills, Nicole gets help from a rich geek kid. But soon she is at his mercy and she has to do things she hates. Can she escape his domination?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

When Nicole woke up at ten to nine on the next morning she couldn't believe what had happened. Had she really flashed Barry ... and ... and fingered her pussy? Everything felt normal, this couldn't be true. She turned on her computer.

There it was. In her emails was a photo of her fingering her pussy in front of the webcam. Barry had written something into the picture right above her tits. It was the email of her scholarship board. There was also a little video where she could hear herself say she was a slut. It was all real. She felt very afraid suddenly.

The money for her sister was also there. She had put herself into a very dangerous situation but at least her sister would be helped.

Should she talk to Barry now like he had said? It was against her dignity to follow his commands and she should just ignore him ... but he had the money and her photos. Maybe she should just steel herself and do it. He was just a kid. She could deal with it.

"Good morning, slut."

It was still a shock to hear him call her that.

"Good morning, Barry."

"Why are you dressed, Nicole?"

"What?"

"You're dressed. Why?"

"I have a class in an hour, I thought ... since we're chatting ... I wanted to be ready to go..."

"Do you know who wears clothes?"

"What ... I don't know what you mean."

"Do you know who wears clothes?"

" ... no."

"Good girls wear clothes. Do you know who doesn't wear clothes?"

She saw where this was going.

" ... sluts?"

"Right. And what are you?"

" ... a slut."

"Say it again. Louder."

"I'm a slut!"

"Yes you are. But you've been a bad slut. You broke the rules."

"I'm sorry, Barry. I didn't know you wanted me to-"

"Apologies don't help. Punishment does."

She felt herself getting more frightened and tried not to show it. Punishment.

"Take off your clothes, Nicole."

She got up and started to undress. Her blouse. Her pants. Her bra. Her panties. She put it all on the bed.

"Don't put your panties away. Show them to me."

She held up her simple white panties.

"We'll have to talk about how you dress later. Now put them in your mouth."

"What?" she said with shock.

"Put the panties in your mouth. Now."

She did as he asked. It was unpleasant but at least they were fresh.

"We're going to play a little game now. I ask questions and you answer them. Since you can't speak you'll have to give yes or no answers in another way. If you want to say yes, you grab your right nipple and shake your tit hard three times. If you want to say no you do the same by shaking your left tit. If you have to answer with a number, you slap both your tits as many times as the number. Do you understand?"

She stared at him for several seconds. It was unbelievable. Five minutes ago she had felt so strong. Able to deal with this stupid kid. Now she was naked and had her panties in her mouth. And he wanted her to...

"Do you understand?"

Nicole grabbed her right nipple with finger and thumb and shook her breast three times. She grimaced from the pain.

"Good. Are you a slut?"

The same nipple again. She tried to shake it less hard but it still hurt.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

What did he want her to answer? Was this a trick?

She grabbed her left nipple and shook her breast. This was even more painful because the left nipple was more sensitive.

"Good. I like honesty. Did you sleep well?"

The left nipple again. She tried not to make any sounds.

"Now some interesting questions. Have you sucked cock before?"

The right nipple. She couldn't believe she was hurting herself like this.

"Did you deepthroat?"

The left nipple. Now both nipples hurt almost the same.

"Why not? Do you gag?"

The right nipple. She tried not to think about what was going on.

"Did they cum in your mouth?"

The right nipple.

"Did you swallow?"

The right nipple again.

"Always?"

The right nipple. She hoped the next question would be a no. Maybe she would lie.

"How many cocks have you sucked?"

She took a deep breath and slapped her tits twice.

"Just two?"

She hoped she didn't have to answer that.

"I said, just two?"

The right nipple again.

"How many guys have you been with?"

Five slaps. She sobbed a little through the panty.

"And you only sucked off two of them?"

Right nipple again. She moaned unhappily.

"Anal?"

Left nipple. She hated the idea of anal sex.

"Been with a girl?"

Left nipple. She'd kissed a girl once but that didn't count.

"At what age did you lose your virginity?"

Oh no. Her breasts already hurt. She grimaced.

"Answer me."

Sixteen slaps. After the first five each one burned like fire and she teared up.

"Sixteen, huh? Good work. I remember you when you were sixteen, you looked just like you do now but you were always wearing those tight black T-shirts with philosophical quotes. You were so clever. Do you feel clever now, slut?"

She grabbed her left nipple again and shook her breast. She didn't feel clever.

"OK. You can take out the panties ... and stuff them in your pussy."

She groaned.

"Do it now."

"Yes, Barry."

She took the wet panties out of her mouth. She spread her legs and used one hand to spread her pussy wide.

"Turn towards the webcam, I can't see you."

She did it. She stuffed herself with her own panties. It hurt but mostly it was humiliating. She sobbed a few times as she felt them enter her.

"Who was the first person you fucked?"

" ... it was ... it was Billy."

"The black guy?"

"Yes."

"Nice. Did he have a big cock?"

"I ... I guess so."

"Did you suck it?"

" ... yes."

"Who was the other guy whose cock you sucked?"

"Jerome. You don't know him."

"Who had the better cum?"

" ... I don't know, Barry, I..."

"Who did you prefer sucking off?"

" ... I guess Billy."

"Why?"

"Jerome was ... he ... he had a lot of ... semen."

"So you gagged on his cum?"

"Yes."

She had stopped crying but she felt awful. She didn't like talking about these private things. Her pussy felt uncomfortable and she felt so exposed. She wished she could cover her breasts. They were very red.

"Have you ever had a real orgasm?"

" ... yes."

"Do you have them easily?"

" ... I guess."

"How often do you masturbate?"

"Barry..."

"How often?"

"It depends."

"Approximately."

" ... two or three times, I guess. Unless I have a boyfriend."

"Do you have any sextoys?"

"No."

"Ever licked a guy's balls?"

" ... yes."

"Ever seen your sister naked?"

"Barry!"

"Yes or no?"

"Please leave her out of this! She's sick."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.