Intimate Intentions - Cover

Intimate Intentions

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman gets over a divorce and discovers by chance her need to be dominated and responds to a writer of BDSM stories; who coachs her to her ultimate satisfaction.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Taking the folder from Master Ray; Alex read the cover and saw it referred to Submissive contract; She looked up at her new master and was about to ask a question; when Ray spoke, "Ever since I had a submissive threaten to report me for rape I have introduced this folder; inside is a form of legal contract between you and I that excludes any chance of you claiming later that I raped or forced you unwillingly into something!"

Alex simply nodded and then opened the cover of the folder; inside was several sheets of paper and the top one looked very official and in bold typed print declared 'SUBMISSION AGREEMENT'.

She continued to read and was impressed that someone could be so organised about what to her was her natural sexual feelings; she scanned the first page. This is what it looked like.

SUBMISSION AGREEMENT

This agreement between Master Ray F (Referred to as Master) and Submissive ;(Referred to as Slut) is freely entered into by both parties, where by the party of the slut gives free reign and power to the master in all regards of sexual nature and adventures.

The Slut will maintain an exclusive right to veto any action free from punishment or disclosure by use of a safe word appointed by the slut and or by a mutually agreed action indicating that in the event of being unable to speak the afore mentioned motion is designed to indicate the intention would have been to use that safe word.

The slut has chosen the safe word to be and it has been agreed that the serious of actions deemed to represent this safe word will be


This agreement can be cancelled at any time by either party upon issuing of a signed dated release clause as found on Section four of this agreement pack.

This has been agreed to by Master

and Slut

Dated this day of (Month) in the year of our lord.

Alex reread the page and suddenly felt a nervous anticipation as to what the other pages may contain if the opening page was so concise and legally binding. Clearly filling this in would leave no out let for claiming rape in whatever scenario she found herself getting into. She now thought seriously about whether she wanted to continue with the path she had start only three months ago; the more she thought about it the more she realised that this man had taken everything into account and was so sure of his dominance that he could quantify it all and it dawned on her that she would regret no pursuing this option right now with this man who clearly knew what he was doing and was so organised.

She turned the page and began to read the next page.

SECTION TWO.

Rules and Regulations.

The slut will agree to undertake the following rules and regulations knowing that breaching any of them will result in at least a certain amount of punishment but repeated breaches will deem the contract to be broken and no further contact or interaction will take place. The level of breaches will be laid out in part two of this section of the contract.

Part one.

1. The slut will at all times show due reverence and respect to the master.

2. The slut will obey all reasonable demands made upon them by the master or if deferring that obedience will use the safe word or safe action.

3. The master will treat the slut as an equal at all times apart from the periods of sexual actions; planning of same or other times as agreed in advance.

4. The Slut will adhere to the dress code as stipulated from time to time by the master; the master will advise in advance of any changes to the dress code.

5. The slut will effectively deem themselves to be the property of the master in all matters relating to their training and sessions.

6. All financial implications to the training; training equipment and personal sex toys required will remain with the slut unless agreed to be waivered in advance by the master.

7. The Master will ensure that whatever scenario takes place the slut will be as safe as humanly possible at all times.

Part Two.

1. Breaches to rules 1, 2, 4; will be dealt with by corporal punishment on a level assigned by the master; usually minor breaches resulting in spankings of 6, 8 or 10 spanks.

2. Repeated breaches to rules 1, 2, 4; will be dealt with by a severe warning or if the warning is ignored the immediate termination of the contract instigating an immediate breaking off of all contact between the master and the slut.

On page three Alex began to understand why the contract was so precise; for in this section it demanded to know personal information which normally she would have been reluctant to disclose. She almost hesitated as she read that she would be telling this man she had known now for such a short period all those intimate details which she would not even disclose to her husband before he had fucked off with his boyfriend.

SECTION THREE.

Personal details.

Name

Age

Sexual preferences

Next of kin.

Address

Phone no.

Sex & Statistics

Likes

Dislikes

Hates

Fantasy details.

Section Four.

In this section it gives you the slut the option of cancelling this agreement and likewise it allows me the master to terminate the contract forthwith.

Slut's Cancellation.

Dear master,

After due consideration I feel the contract between us is no longer valid and therefore I have chosen this option to cancel it from the date signed below.

Date Signed (Slut)

Response.

I agree to the contract being cancelled as I agree/disagree with the reasoning of it being no longer valid.

Master's Cancellation.

You the Slut have shown by your constant disregard for the rules and regulations in section two; that you no longer respect the authority of your master and therefore I release you from the contract forthwith.

Signed Date

Accepted/declined by (Slut)

Master Ray then spoke; "Consider the contract and before you leave today you will either sign it or refuse it! Is that understood?"

Alex meekly nodded; until Master Ray demanded, "I can not hear you slut!"

"Yes Master!" she quickly responded.

"Very Well, it is time now for you to turn over another photograph!" demanded Ray.

Nervously now Alex reached for her fourth page and turned it over, she gulped as the image seared into her brain. For it was a picture of a woman sucking a cock just as it squirted its white hot seed over her face and tits. Alex sat silently staring at the picture until she was disturbed by the cough of her master.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.