Conflicted - Cover

Conflicted

Copyright© 2010 by Eldridge

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Damon, an 18 year old high school athlete, learns some startling, yet very interesting things about his cheerleader younger sister, and the things she does with her best friends. As he slowly gets involved with the group of girls, however, he begins to realize that there may be more to his newfound happiness than he first realized. Slow building story with lots of plot and subplots, as well as lots of sex in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

"What are you two doing?" Dad asked, his voice terse as he stared at me and my practically naked sister. His face was a mask of conflicting emotions, and my brain worked feverishly to try to come up with an answer while I hid Kelsey's t-shirt behind my back.

"I'm doing laundry, Daddy," Kelsey said, quite calmly, after the question had hung in the air for a few seconds.

"Naked?" he scoffed.

"No, of course not! Jeez Daddy!" Kelsey sighed, as if explaining something to a simpleton. "Once I'd gotten the load already started, I saw I had spilled food on my t-shirt and my shorts, so they needed to be washed too. I didn't feel like walking upstairs to get new clothes first, so—"

"So you just took your clothes off in front of your own brother?"

"Dad!" Kelsey said tersely, drawing the word out. "He's not in front of me! He turned his back like a good gentleman."

"Eh, yeah," I said, nodding rapidly. I thanked the Goddess of Chance that I'd had my back turned towards my delectable sister when Dad walked in on us.

Dad eyed me suspiciously, his gaze piercing deep into my psyche and tearing down all my lies to get at the truth. Or at least, that's how it felt felt to me. "Are you helping your sister with her laundry?" he asked, though some of the scowl vanished from his face.

Before I could answer, Kelsey chimed in. "I'm teaching him how to do run the washer and dryer, so he can do his laundry himself."

"Damon ... doing his own laundry?" Dad asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, I'll have to do it myself once I go to college, right?" I said quickly. " Figured I gotta learn sometime, might as well be now."

"Hmmm." Dad frowned. "You didn't think you should just give your sister some privacy? When she took her clothes off?"

"Oh my gosh, Daddy! You act as if he's standing there gawking at me! He's got his back turned, and he hasn't once snuck a peek at me. In fact, the only one who is currently staring at me is you!" Kelsey said testily.

To his credit, Dad got a huge blush on his mortified looking face, which was quite amusing for a man of his size and height. "I'm sorry pumpkin, I... " he stammered, then he quickly turned around so his back was facing towards her, like mine.

"Thank you!" my sister said archly. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to put my clothes in the washer, and then I'm going to go upstairs, and both of you are going to be staring at the garage door the whole time!"

"Yes, Kelsey," Dad and I said at the same time, though he sounded a lot more embarrassed than I did. I heard my sister take her shorts off again, then open the washer's lid as she threw it in with her other laundry. She quickly took the t-shirt from my hands and tossed it in there as well, then loudly slammed the washer's lid shut, as if making a point.

Dad was practically gazing a hole in the garage door, his body rigid and unflinching. He was probably not used to anyone berating him, and his youngest daughter had done a good job of putting him in his place. I actually felt a bit sorry for him.

From the corner of my eye I saw Kelsey walk past me, and I quickly snuck a peek at her gorgeous, naked body. She winked at me as she saw me eye her, then mouthed, "Come fuck me later?" as she nudged her head towards the area of the house where our bedrooms were. I grinned and nodded eagerly.

Kelsey reached the door and opened it, stepping through but halting before she completely vanished from sight. "You can both relax now. And don't worry, I won't tell mom about what happened!" she said, her tone still miffed.

"Okay pumpkin!" Dad said in a pained voice.

"Hey sis, thanks again for showing me how to run the washer!" I added, purely for Dad's benefit.

Kelsey grinned at me; then, she pulled the door shut behind her.

Dad sighed as he turned towards me, throwing a quick glance at the door to make sure Kelsey wasn't still standing there. He looked just about ready to die, though he still smiled at me.

"You okay, Dad?" I asked. He looked so uncomfortable I had to struggle to keep from laughing.

"Hmm? Oh yes, of course. I just didn't expect to be dressed down like that by my little girl. The last time I got chewed out so badly was in police training after I'd wrecked a car!"

I laughed heartily at that, and Dad soon joined in.

"So you're going to do your own laundry now, huh? Mom will be very pleased with that," he said after a bit as he walked towards the shelves at the back of the garage.

"Yeah, I think she'll be pretty pleased," I said morosely, realizing this meant I now actually had to do my own laundry. Still, it was better than being found out and having Dad kill me in a variety of unpleasant ways, I figured.

"Uh-huh," Dad said absently while he rummaged around, moving several containers of paint and other assorted clutter that had accumulated in the garage over the years, until he finally found what he was looking for and let out a triumphant "Ah ha!"

"What are you looking for, Dad?" I asked curiously. I wanted nothing more than to run after my sister and shove my cock up her ass, but I figured staying here and talking with Dad for awhile would help allay any suspicions he might have. I was also pretty curious as to why he had come into the garage; with his cruiser always parked outside, he hardly ever had to come in here.

"Oh, Karl from across the street called to ask if I had any motor oil for a mower left."

"What does he need that for, is he going to mow in the middle of Fall?"

"I don't know, but he's always willing to loan me stuff if I need it, so the least I can do is help him out, right?"

"I guess." I shrugged.

"All right, I'll just run this over to him. Can you put the phone back up for me?" he asked, holding out the cordless receiver for me.

"Sure." I took it from him with a shrug.

Dad walked to the door that lead outside, but just as he was about to go through, he stopped and turned back to face me. "Be honest with me, son. Did you sneak a peek at your sister?"

I felt my heart pound in my chest as I pondered the question. The best answer, of course, would be to pretend I didn't, but I was afraid that Dad would figure out I was lying. Besides, which eighteen year old guy wouldn't peek at a naked girl, even if she was his sister?

"Yeah, I did," I said, shuffling my feet, pretending to be embarrassed.

He got a wistful smile on his face. "Don't worry, I won't tell her. She sure is beautiful though, isn't she? Much like her sister ... and her mom, of course!"

"Eh, yeah ... I guess?" I stuttered. What the hell was he getting at?

Dad blinked a few times as if he suddenly realized something, and without another word he stepped outside, closing the door behind him.

I stood dumbfounded for a few minutes, trying to figure out what had just happened.


"He said what?" Kelsey exclaimed as we both lay together on her bed. She was wearing her silky white pajama pants and a bright red tank top, while I had changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt a little before. I had gone straight up to my room after leaving the garage, but Kelsey and I had avoided each other for a few hours, being careful not to arouse any more suspicion.

"That he thought you were really beautiful, like Melissa. Then he added Mom to that statement, but it seemed almost like an afterthought. I thought it was weird too," I said. I was lying on my side, my elbow propped up underneath my head to hold it up. I was absentmindedly caressing Kelsey's tummy with my other hand while she lay flat on her back.

"Well, Mel and I do have Mom's beauty," Kelsey said, sounding intrigued. "I mean, I sure didn't get to look like this because of the male genes in the family!"

I pinched her side, and she squeaked. "What's that supposed to mean, you little imp?" I said in mock angry voice. "Dad and I are ugly?"

She grinned at me. "No doofus! You've got a very hot body, but it's all from your work in the pool. Similarly, Dad is in great shape for his age, but it's because he works out a lot, and because he's a cop. I, on the other hand, inherited all these hot, sexy curves." As if to emphasize her words, Kelsey ran her hands across her hips, her sides and then over her breasts, caressing them softly. I gaped at her with my mouth open as she explored her gorgeous body.

"I'm sure the fact that you're a cheerleader has something to do with you being so hot, sis," I noted.

"Oh sure. It keeps me in shape and gives me an athletic look. And it gives me an opportunity to wear really short skirts, to your obvious approval!" she said, causing me to grin wickedly. "But I got my ass, hips and tits from Mom."

"If you say so," I said, shrugging. "I've never really paid attention to Mom that way."

"Really?" she asked, seeming a little surprised. "I have. She's got a very beautiful body, even after having three kids and being in her forties."

I coughed as I felt myself start to flush. "This is making me a bit uncomfortable, Kel."

"What, talking about Mom being hot?" she giggled. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"So you'll more than happily fuck your little sister to pieces, but the idea of Mom being beautiful makes you uncomfortable?"

"Yeah, so?" I asked, a little on edge.

"Nothing," she grinned. "It's just peculiar, that's all."

"Do you think of her that way?" I challenged.

"Not the same way I think of you, no," she admitted. "But I've known for a long time that she is very, very sexy."

"So what are you saying?" I asked softly.

"I'm not saying anything, it was just an observation! Same as I think Dad just made an observation about me."

"I hope that's all it was," I grumbled.

"Oh please, don't tell me you think he has the hots for me or something," Kelsey sighed, rolling her eyes at me again.

"Well, I couldn't blame him!" I said somewhat defensively. I couldn't blame anyone for having the hots for my sister, after all.

"You're just being silly," she said, leaning over and giving me a soft kiss. "He was probably a bit embarrassed about what happened and made a joke to smooth things over with you."

"I guess," I said, shrugging again. "That was some quick thinking on your part, though. The laundry bit?"

Kelsey nodded happily, and I couldn't help but laugh at how cute she looked. "It just popped into my mind, clear as day," she chirped.

"Do you think he suspects anything? I mean, it is Dad we're talking about; he's pretty sharp about this kind of stuff."

"I think he was too embarrassed to give it much thought, honestly. I knew that if I could make it more sketchy for him to be there than it was for us, we'd be okay."

"I thought I nearly died when you accused him of ogling his own daughter!"

"Yeah, that wasn't very nice of me, actually," Kelsey said, her face pulling into a frown. "I feel kinda sorry about that, but I didn't want to get caught."

"I'm glad you did, and I'm sure he'll forgive you. Give him a big hug tomorrow, and he'll be fine," I said encouragingly.

She nodded. "What time is it?"

I looked over at the clock behind me. "It's a little after ten."

"Do you want to call Amanda?"

"Sure!" I said, sounding like an eager puppy.

Kelsey giggled as she grabbed her phone and speed-dialed her friend, then she put it on speaker and laid it down on her tummy. It rang just once before Amanda answered. "Hi!" she said happily.

"Hi honey!" Kelsey said, just as excited. "Damon's here too."

"Hey baby," I said, a big smile on my face.

"Mmmm, hi Damon!" Amanda purred.

"Has your mom gone to bed?" Kelsey asked.

"Uh-huh. I'm all by my little lonesome, lying here on this big, empty bed. Wishing I had two warm bodies to keep me company," Amanda moaned.

Kelsey and I looked at each other, both of us unhappy that we were stuck at home instead of being over there with an obviously horny goddess, and silence fell on both sides of the line.

"I guess you two aren't coming over, huh?" Amanda asked a little sadly after a few seconds.

"I'm sorry, baby. I can't go get my car until tomorrow, and I doubt Mom and Dad will let me borrow one of theirs," I said morosely. "Not while I'm grounded anyways."

"It's okay, I figured it'd be hard for you to make it over. I think my heart can bear to be without you for a night."

"Your heart maybe, but can your pussy?" Kelsey grinned.

"That's going to be a bit harder, yeah!" Amanda giggled.

"Not as hard as he was, earlier," Kelsey breathed softly, her hand stroking over the rapidly growing bulge in my shorts.

"Mmmm, were you two being naughty?"

"Oh yes. We did lots of dirty things."

"Please tell me?" Amanda moaned, her voice shivering with sexual energy.

Kelsey grinned at me as she recouped our adventures of the day, starting with her blowjob in the kitchen; our encounter with Dad; then on to our wonderful fuck in her bedroom; and finally our playing in the garage, though she didn't mention the fact I had been trying to go up her ass. She finished up with Dad walking in on us again and her laundry ruse. " ... so then I pretended to storm out of there, leaving Dad all flustered," she said gleefully.

"Oh my God! I can't believe he almost caught you twice!" Amanda gasped.

"Yeah, we need to start being a lot more careful," I said, giving my sister a determined look. She pulled a pouty face but nodded in understanding, although a bit reluctantly.

"I think you really should. I'd hate for you two to get discovered and then get grounded for the rest of your lives!" Amanda said.

"We'd run away," Kelsey giggled. Somehow I doubted she was joking.

"Could I come too?" Amanda asked.

"Of course! You'd be the only thing we'd bring. We could elope to Vegas and just live in sin for the rest of our lives!"

"Mmmm, that sounds good to me," Amanda said dreamily. "Can we leave tomorrow? Preferably before third hour, so I don't have to worry about that stupid math test!"

Kelsey and I both laughed heartily at that, and I could practically hear Amanda's grin through the phone.

"Tell me, Damon ... did you like watching your hot little sister get off on the washer?" Amanda purred after we all quieted down again.

"Fuck yes!" I growled. "I couldn't believe how hard it made her cum!"

Kelsey smiled proudly at me as Amanda replied, "I know! That washer really is one of her favorite toys."

"Have you ever used it?"

"Oh yeah, several times," she giggled. "I love getting off on it too, but I love riding you more."

"Me too!" Kelsey chimed in quickly.

I smiled at my sister while I let my hand run over her breasts, gently squeezing them. Kelsey moaned once I started playing with her nipples.

"Are you two being naughty again?" Amanda asked, her voice trembling from her excitement.

"He's playing with my tits," Kelsey said. "He just can't keep his hands off me."

"You love that he's so horny for you, admit it!"

"Yes, I do!" Kelsey moaned again, louder.

"Besides, I can't keep my hands off you either," Amanda stated.

"Mmmm, I know. I wish you were here with us, so I could have both your hands all over me."

Amanda growled, and I heard her breathing get a little heavier. She panted for a few moments, then let out a soft whimper.

"Whatcha doing, baby?" my sister asked.

"I'm playing with myself," Amanda admitted, her voice a sexually charged grunt.

I sighed in delight as I pictured Amanda lying there, naked, her fingers sliding deftly in and out of her sopping slit. My cock was a rod of steel in my shorts, and I began to smell my divine sister's pussy as she, too, got more and more horny. Her nipples were poking firmly through her tank top, and I gently slid the straps from her shoulders and pulled it down a bit so I could suck on her glorious tits.

Kelsey moaned hotly as my mouth locked on her nipples, and she pushed her hand into her pajama pants. Soon the sounds of her fingers slithering through her wet cunt were audible.

"Is he hard, Kelsey?" Amanda asked, obviously getting more excited.

"Let me check. Oh yes, like a flagpole," Kelsey sighed, her hand rubbing over my cock while I teasingly flicked her nipples with my tongue.

"God, I wish I had that hard cock in my cunt!" Amanda groaned as she slowly lost herself in her sexual urges. My cock twitched at the thought, and Kelsey smiled at me, rubbing my cock harder for a few moments before she started unbuttoning my shorts.

I groaned with relief as my cock was let out into the open, and Kelsey's hand slowly jerked it, her thumb rubbing over my helmet and smearing my precum all over my shaft. I leaned closer against her and continued sucking on her tits, while my right hand slid inside her pajama pants and eagerly sought out her pussy.

I felt Kelsey's hand bump against mine, and she grinned as she made some room for me. I held my breath as I put my finger alongside her own and easily slid it inside her soaked slit. With two fingers plundering her tight, wet cunt, her body shivered with pleasure.

"What are you doing?" Amanda asked curiously.

"We're both fingering my cunt," Kelsey breathed, her voice shivering with lust. "Oh baby, we need to do this when we're together, so I can have three different fingers in me!"

"Fuck!" Amanda and I both hissed at the same time. I increased the pace of my fingerfucking, my finger driving completely inside my sister's luscious pussy while my knuckles slapped against her lips on every stroke. Kelsey bucked and ground against my hand, little mewls of pleasure escaping from her mouth on our every combined stroke.

"I can't believe how horny you've been today, Kel!" Amanda said, her voice full of wonder.

"I know!" my sister giggled. "It's all his fault, he drives me crazy!"

"Me? What the hell did I do?" I asked innocently. I raised my eyebrows at her, giving her a cute puppy-dog look.

"Oh, you know damn well what you do to me!" my sister exclaimed, sticking out her tongue at me.

"No, really, what?" I asked with a sly grin. I wanted to hear her say it.

"You make me so horny! I just go insane from wanting to fuck you!" Kelsey grunted, leaning closer and licking my chin with her tongue. I groaned at the sexy feeling, then grabbed her head and pulled her close for a hungry kiss. Our tongues swapped spit as we made out almost desperately.

"Did you tell him what you did today?" Amanda asked after a few moments of panting and moaning on both sides of the phone.

"When?" Kelsey asked, playing stupid.

"In Stars," Amanda said pointedly. "You know what I'm talking about!"

Kelsey grinned at me. "No, I haven't told him yet."

"What did you do?" I asked curiously.

"She and Carynne were all over each other during the ride to the store, and not too long after we got inside, they quickly grabbed a few outfits and rushed off to the fitting rooms," Amanda said.

I grinned back at my sister. She blushed a little, biting her bottom lip as she closed her eyes, probably reliving the whole thing in her memory.

Amanda kept on talking. "I went to check up on them after five minutes, and I found your slutty sister sitting on the small bench, with Carynne standing in front of her, her pussy pushed against your sister's face. I could see Kel's tongue slurp through that wet gash, and Carynne was just humping like crazy, trying to get herself off."

"God!" I moaned, swallowing loudly while picturing it in my mind. Carynne's hot body just grinding against my sister's face as she got eaten out, cumming over and over and over again. My finger was jabbing frantically in Kelsey's slit, and her breathing was becoming erratic. I knew she was just moments away from cumming.

"Did you only fuck Carynne?" I asked, my voice trembling. Kelsey's hand continued jerking on my shaft, and it was sending spikes of pure pleasure into my brain.

Kelsey shook her head, but she was so close to cumming she had trouble speaking. Amanda replied in her stead. "No, eventually we all got in there, and she..." she hesitated.

"What? Tell me, please!" I growled.

"Uhm ... well, we all took turns getting off on her. She was on her knees between us, and we just rubbed our cunts against her face until we came. She was so soaked in it, Damon, she looked liked she was glazed in pussy juice!" Amanda moaned.

Kelsey was blushing quite furiously, but there was something in her expression that made me think the two of them weren't telling me the whole truth. "What else did you do, Kel?" I whispered softly.

She bit her lower lip, and her eyes were flitting this way and there, as if she was trying to determine whether to tell me something.

"Come on, Kel, you know you can tell me everything," I said insistently. I was almost dying from wanting to know what else she'd done.

"I ... eh..." Kelsey began, then she swallowed loudly.

I leaned closer to her and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you, Kel. Tell me."

I saw her eyes melt with her love for me, and she smiled beautifully. "Well, it's true what Amanda said, that I ate all their pussies, but..."

"But what?"

"There was another girl there whom she ate out," Amanda said after Kelsey remained silent for several long moments.

I looked at Kel in surprise, loving the sight of her ever-growing blush. "Who was it?" I asked, my voice a dry croak.

"Amy..." Kelsey whispered, so softly I could barely hear her.

I stared at her in surprise for a few seconds, then I grinned wickedly. "Holy shit, seriously?" I asked, remembering the small strawberry-blonde cheerleader.

"Yeah."

"What happened?"

"She was in the store with her mom, shopping for a new uniform, because she's joining an all-star squad. We all went over to her to talk, and she introduced us to her mom. We talked for a little bit, but a few minutes later, Carynne dragged me off to the fitting room where she fucked me. Or rather, where she used me to get herself off!" Kelsey moaned, her finger jamming in and out of her cunt at a delicious pace. I could feel her start to tremble, and I knew she was going to cum any second. She probably had to struggle to postpone her orgasm, clenching her teeth together for a few seconds. I stopped moving my finger around in her pussy; I didn't want her to cum just yet.

When Kelsey didn't continue, Amanda picked up where she left off. "That's when we all took turns grinding ourselves on her face until we came. Then we heard Stacey talking to Amy, as Amy had come into the fitting room area to try on her new uniform."

I was absolutely breathless, and I closed my eyes to picture it. Kelsey whimpered softly, and I quickly took the hint and started moving my finger up and down in her pussy again.

"Amy seemed a bit curious why we were all standing around the one fitting room, and Stacey asked if she wanted to see what we were doing."

Kelsey was staring at me, her face still red from her gorgeous blush, but I could see the joy in her eyes too.

"She did, didn't she?" I said softly. "She came into the fitting room where you were on your knees, with your face covered in the other girls' cum!"

Kelsey nodded while Amanda giggled and gave an affirmative "Uh-huh!" through the phone.

"What happened then?" I asked, almost going nuts. I had to fight not to rip Kelsey's pajama pants off, then fuck her until she passed out.

"She was a bit nervous, but Carynne came up behind her and started kissing her neck," Kelsey said, her voice a little less nervous. "Stacey said she'd divert Amy's mom for a bit, but that we needed to hurry."

"So Carynne took Amy's pants off and gently pushed her over to Kelsey," Amanda said.

"And then... ?" I moaned.

"I ate her out," Kelsey groaned. "I licked her little slit while Carynne played with her from behind. I'm not sure what all she was doing, but Amy seemed to enjoy it, and her pussy got really wet in just seconds."

"Did you like watching that, Amanda?" I asked.

"Yes!" Amanda groaned. "It got me really horny to see Kel eat that little cutie. Carynne kept trying to get Amy to grind herself off on Kel's face, but I think she was either too shy or too horny to really do much beside just stand there."

"Did you make her cum?" I croaked.

"Yes," Kelsey moaned. "She came really, really hard. Carynne had to clasp a hand in front of her mouth to keep her scream from ripping through the whole building. She juiced all over my tongue ... it was delicious."

I let my tongue wetly lick across her ear. "You dirty little slut," I whispered to her. "I can't believe you fucked Amy while her mom was in the store! You unbelievable fucktoy!"

Kelsey's eyes flickered with doubt, and I could see her face turn unhappy. She obviously thought I was angry at her, so I quickly kissed her, then whispered, "I love it. I love how fucking dirty you are, Kel. If I'd been in the store with you girls, I'd have blown a load all over your face right as Amy was cumming on your tongue!"

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" Kelsey mewled, and I licked her ear again before I locked my mouth on her breast, sucking on her nipple like it contained the last nourishment on the planet. My hand was practically a blur as my finger slammed in and out of her cunt.

"Me too!" Amanda squealed, and before I knew what was happening, both girls started groaning loudly. Kelsey's body arched as she forcefully shoved her cunt against my hand and her own, humping against the probing fingers desperately. The phone tumbled off her tummy, and she clenched her teeth while letting out a soft wail, her creamy juice exploding all over my fingers. She was cumming so hard her back looked like the St. Louis Arch, lifting almost completely off the bed.

I sighed in awe as I felt my sister's cum soak my hand, and I had to laugh a little when I saw the front of her pajama pants get wet from her massive orgasm. I tried to hump my cock into my sister's small fist, but she didn't have the strength to hold her hand still, and it kept slipping out. Instead I focused my attention completely on my sister, licking all over her breasts and neck while fingering her through her climax.

Several more squirts of my sister's cum flung out of her pussy, covering both our hands and splashing against the inside of her pajama pants, before she finally relaxed and fell down on the bed again. I tried to figure out how many times I'd made her cum so far, but I lost count. I just grinned proudly at her.

"Mmmm, fuck, that was so hot," Amanda moaned after a few moments, her voice coming from somewhere on the floor.

I quickly got up and retrieved the phone. "Sorry, baby. Kelsey dropped the phone when she came," I explained.

"That's okay. I dropped mine too," Amanda giggled.

"God, I can't believe what happened at Stars! You girls are unbelievable!"

"I know!" Amanda giggled again.

I looked over at Kelsey, who was still trembling in the aftermath of her powerful orgasm. She gave me a small questioning smile, as if looking for my approval.

I smiled back at her. "I love you, Kel," I said.

"I love you," she replied happily. Her smile grew so large it almost took over her entire face.

"She's a little slut, isn't she? Do you like that, Damon? Do you like what a little fucktoy your sister is?" Amanda asked teasingly.

"Yes!" I groaned. If possible, Kelsey's look became even happier.

"I love it. And I love you, Kel!" Amanda said.

"I love you too!" my sister replied.

I lay back down beside Kelsey, putting the phone back on her tummy. "Amanda?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"Did you cum hard?" I breathed.

"Yes, I did. Not as hard as I did last night when your cock was inside me, though. I really want to do that again soon."

"Maybe sometime tomorrow, after I get my car?" I suggested. My cock was so eager to get back at my gorgeous blonde girlfriend that he was getting ready to call a cab and go right then and there.

"Is your car big enough to fuck in?"

"It's actually pretty cramped, but maybe we can take a ride somewhere and see if we can find a place to fool around?"

"Oh, I'd like that, yes," Amanda purred. "We're bringing Kelsey, though, right?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Yeah, you better!" Kelsey grinned, causing both Amanda and I to laugh.

"Good. I think I want to try that three different fingers thing she mentioned. That'd be so hot!" Amanda chirped.

"Haven't you girls already all had your fingers in her?" I asked.

"Yes, but never all in her pussy," Amanda said, and I could hear the grin pop up on her face.

"Mmmm, that sounds good!" Kelsey moaned.

"It's a date then," I said.

"God, I can't wait," Amanda moaned. "I'm going to be so horny all night."

"I'd be happy to phone sex you into a few more orgasms," I offered chivalrously.

"Oh, I'd like that!" she giggled as my sister nodded fervently too.

A knock on Kelsey's door interrupted our little soirée, and we both glanced at each other, uncertain of what to do. "Should I leave?" I asked quietly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.