Conflicted - Cover

Conflicted

Copyright© 2010 by Eldridge

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Damon, an 18 year old high school athlete, learns some startling, yet very interesting things about his cheerleader younger sister, and the things she does with her best friends. As he slowly gets involved with the group of girls, however, he begins to realize that there may be more to his newfound happiness than he first realized. Slow building story with lots of plot and subplots, as well as lots of sex in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

I was practically delirious as I followed Kelsey and Amanda into our house. What had happened in Stacey's car had completely blown my mind, and now I'd just found out that that wasn't even what my sister and my girlfriend had originally planned for me. Just thinking of what other things they might have in store for me made me grin stupidly in anticipation.

Mom looked up from behind the kitchen counter when we came inside, and I had to suppress a grimace of disappointment. I was happy to see her, of course, but her being home did cause some problems for the plans the girls and I had. I doubted she'd be all that happy with her son and daughter having a wild threesome in her house.

Kelsey seemed not to care, immediately going over to give Mom a warm hug, while Amanda said hello with a beautiful smile.

"Hey Mom," I chimed in, closing the door behind me.

"Hi honey. Hi Amanda," she said as she let go of my sister, after giving her a big kiss on the top of her head. "How'd you girls do at your contest?"

"We won!" Kelsey said with a little squeak of excitement.

Mom's thrill for her daughter was awesome to see, courtesy of a huge smile brightening her face. I was again amazed by how much she and Kelsey looked alike. "That's so awesome, honey! Congratulations! You too, Amanda!"

Kel and Amanda both grinned at her, smiling appreciatively.

"Thanks, Mommy," Kelsey chirped, again giving Mom a big hug.

"What did you think? Did you like it?" Mom asked me.

"Eh, it was okay, I guess." I shrugged. Since I was still grounded, Mom had only agreed to let me go to the cheerleading contest as a favor to my sister, because she figured I wouldn't really enjoy it anyways. It had actually been spectacular, but I had to play disinterested for my mom's sake. The real reason the performance had been so amazing—Kelsey, Amanda and Carynne cheering without panties—wouldn't go over well with her either.

"Oh, I'm sorry we weren't entertaining enough for you!" my sister said tartly as she planted her fists on her slender hips after turning to face me. "Next time I'll just leave you at home!"

I gave Kelsey a surreptitious wink while she grinned at me. She knew damn well how much I had enjoyed myself.

"Do you want me to make you guys something to eat?" Mom asked.

"No, thank you. We already had dinner, and I really need to go shower," Kelsey said, shaking her head. Amanda also chimed in that she didn't want anything, and the two girls rushed off upstairs.

I stood torn for a second, debating whether to follow the girls or stay in the kitchen. I got a sharp pang of hunger, and I turned to Mom with an eager smile. "Food, huh? What have you got?"

I chatted with Mom for about fifteen minutes while I frantically devoured the ham, peppers and cheese omelet she had quickly thrown together for me.

"Didn't you have anything to eat earlier?" she asked, watching me polish off the remainder of what had once been eight eggs, a green pepper, half a bag of shredded cheese and a quarter pound of deli ham.

"Yeah," I mumbled, my mouth still full while I shoved my plate away. "I had an eighteen-ounce steak and a baked potato. Oh, plus half of Carynne's BLT sandwich."

She smiled wryly at me, then ruffled her hand through my hair. "I'm sure your sister tells you this all the time, but it is really unfair how much you can eat and yet still look so good!"

"You're right. She does tell me that all the time," I chuckled.

"Help me out here; who is Carynne again?" Mom asked curiously.

"The small brunette. She's like five foot nothing, and one of their flyers. She's got a bit of an attitude."

"Oh, right! You know, she's a cutie, Damon. You should date her."

I gave her a long, disbelieving look. "Are you kidding me?"

"What? She's a sweet girl; she's beautiful, innocent, and just a total doll. She seems a little shy, perhaps, but what more do you want?"

I rolled my eyes at her. Sweet and beautiful, yes, but shy or innocent? Carynne? The little slut who had ground herself off on my cock in Stacey's car not too long ago, while fingering both my sister and my girlfriend? I began to snicker with laughter.

"What are you laughing at?" Mom asked, a little confused.

"Nothing," I said, shaking my head. "Mom, would you leave my dating life to me, please?"

"Honey, I know you and Kim had a bad breakup, but that doesn't—"

"Mom!"

"Okay, fine, I won't say anything else! I just think you should find yourself a nice girl."

"Yes Mom. I'll get right on that, thank you," I said mockingly.

She gave me a fond smile, then walked out of the kitchen to the living room, presumably to go watch some of her recorded shows. She was an absolute CSI junkie and religiously watched every episode.

I loaded my dirty dishes and silverware into the dishwasher, then went to give Mom a kiss to thank her for making me dinner. She was already engrossed in one of her episodes, barely paying me any attention when I kissed her cheek.

As I walked upstairs, I figured that if we weren't too loud, Kel, Amanda and I could easily fool around. Mom had turned the volume of the TV up quite a bit, so there'd be little chance of her overhearing us.

I listened quietly at the door to Kelsey's bedroom, hoping to hear the two girls going at it. Unfortunately it seemed to be completely quiet, which made me frown a little. They wouldn't have gone to bed already, would they? Maybe they wanted to wait until both Mom and Dad had gone to bed before giving me my 'surprise.'

I shrugged and went into my own room, figuring they knew where to find me when they were ready to come fool around. I sat down behind my desk and logged on to my computer. I hadn't been on my Facebook page in awhile, and I was curious to see what people had scribbled on my wall.

Just as I was about to start up my browser, I suddenly remembered what Kelsey had said, and with a few clicks I quickly began relocating my stash of porn to what I hoped was a more well-hidden folder. It took quite awhile, since I had a fairly sizable amount of porn. When I tried to change the admin password, however, I got an 'access denied' message.

"Dammit, Kel!" I muttered darkly. It looked like I wasn't going to be able to keep the nosy little brat out of my private stuff.

"That's not a very nice thing to say to me, you know," my sister suddenly giggled.

My heart leaped into my throat, and I jumped out of my chair in surprise, sending it careening across my room. Kelsey was standing in the bathroom door opening, her broadly grinning face peeking around the corner.

"Jesus, will you stop doing that?!" I exclaimed.

"Do what?" she asked innocently.

"Startling me like that. You're going to give me a heart attack!"

"If I wanted to give you a heart attack, all I'd have to do is just get on top of you when I'm like this," she teased, taking a few steps into my room. I gulped loudly when I saw that she was completely, utterly naked. Again I marveled at just how amazingly beautiful she was and what an absolutely perfect body she had. My eyes ran over her fantastic curves, then were drawn towards her pussy, and I sighed when I saw a hint of pink. I wanted to fuck her so badly I was about to scream.

"It sure took you long enough to get up here. What were you doing downstairs?" she asked curiously.

"I was hungry. Mom made me an omelet, and then she and I talked for a bit," I said with a shrug as I walked towards my sister. My eyes kept roving across her body, and she had an appreciative smile on her face.

"What about?"

"Mom wants me to date Carynne."

Kelsey looked surprised for a moment, then she broke into a deep laugh.

I gave her a slightly annoyed look. "And why, exactly, is that so funny?"

"You? With Carynne?"

"Well, it's not going to happen because I have Amanda, but what about it?"

"She would kill you in a week!"

"From aggravation?" I quipped.

My sister giggled. "No, from fucking you to death."

I shook my head with a large grin. "I don't think I'd die from fucking that easily, sis."

"Damon, she wasn't kidding when she said she'd mount you every chance she'd get, you know. If you were dating Carynne, she'd make you fuck her a dozen times a day, at least. She'd cripple you for life!"

"Yeah, that sounds really horrible," I said, egging her on. "Think she's free tomorrow?"

"Are you serious?" she asked, sounding a little worried.

"Better to die from fucking Carynne than to die of old age," I said, barely able to contain my laughter.

After frowning at me for a few seconds, she got a resigned grin on her face. "You're just messing with me, aren't you?"

I smiled as I nodded.

"You ass!" she exclaimed, fiercely punching my arm. I quickly grabbed her by her hips and picked her up, causing her to squeal loudly. I hugged her hot, sexy body against mine and sucked wetly on her earlobe. She giggled in response, running her hands through my hair. The feel of her firm tits against me was sending waves of desire crashing through me.

"Damon, you never peek on us in the shower anymore ... why is that?" Kelsey asked after a few seconds of us goofing around.

I put her back down and gave her a curious look, not really understanding. "You told me that I'd regret it if I did that again."

"What? When did I say that?"

"Last Saturday."

"No, I didn't!"

"You said that you let me off easy for Friday night, and your tone made it clear I wouldn't be so lucky next time."

Her smile grew positively naughty. "Silly! What I meant was that next time you peeked on us, we were going to drag you into the shower with us and fuck your brains out!"

I looked at her for a few seconds, then closed my eyes with a sigh. "Oh." I felt really stupid.

"You really are clueless, aren't you?" my sister chuckled.

"Hey, don't make me spank you again, brat," I said, raising my finger in warning.

She licked her lips sensually, an eager look on her face. "Mmmm, yummy. Can Amanda spank me too?"

I shook my head as I laughed. "You're insatiable!"

"Maybe," she said with a cute smile.

"Speaking of that ... is Carynne, like, the most insatiable girl in the squad?"

"She's pretty close, but she's not the most insatiable one, no."

"Who is, you?"

"Pffft, please. I can't even keep up with Carynne. After I've cum four or five times or so, I'm wiped out."

"With how hard you cum, I can kinda see that, yeah. You'd probably dehydrate yourself cumming that much!"

She gave me a beautiful smile. "I doubt that, but it does wear me out."

"So, who is then?"

"Can't you guess?"

I thought it over for a moment. The easiest choice would of course be Stacey, but that somehow seemed too obvious an answer. Mikaela seemed too shy still to be in consideration. That only left...

"Amanda?" I asked, my mouth dropping open.

"Yup!" Kelsey grinned.

"How many times can she cum?" I asked breathlessly.

"I don't know. Fifty times? A hundred?" Kelsey said happily as she shrugged her shoulders. "I haven't found her limit yet."

"How many have you gotten her to?"

"Girls don't really count how often we cum," she said with a sly wink. "Unlike boys."

"Guess?" I pleaded.

Kelsey made some show of thinking it over. "I think one time I made her cum maybe like twenty times in an afternoon. That was pretty hot. I could still taste her cum the next morning!"

"Oh my God! That is so hot! Do you think I could make her cum more often than that? I think I'd really love to try it."

"Good luck! You're going to need it!" Kelsey laughed. "She'll have you begging for mercy long before you get to that point."

"Did you? Beg for mercy, I mean?"

"Yes, I did. I couldn't go anymore, but she was still so eager and horny that I just focused on her for the next few hours. It was a lot of fun."

"Fuck, I want that!" I groaned.

"I'm sure she'll be happy to oblige you. All you have to do is ask her!" Kelsey giggled.

My mind swam with the idea of fucking Amanda over and over, losing ourselves in nothing but sex for an entire day, and my cock throbbed eagerly at the thought. "Should I be worried?" I asked.

"Worried? About what?"

"Well, if Carynne would fuck me to death in a week, what would Amanda do to me?" I joked.

"She'd probably fuck you to death in half a day if you had to take her on all by yourself. Good thing you have a horny sister to help you manage her!"

I gave my sister a shameless grin, which she returned with a cute little wink.

"Are you two talking about me again?" Amanda asked wryly from inside the bathroom, then she walked out and stood beside my sister. Like Kelsey, she was gloriously naked. I sighed deeply as I again gazed at her unbelievable body.

"I just told him how insatiably horny you are," Kelsey said.

Amanda blushed prettily as she grinned at me. "Why did you do that? I don't want to scare him!"

"Oh whatever, he loves it. Look at him, he's practically drooling!"

I quickly closed my mouth, feeling a bit embarrassed that I actually had a lot of saliva swirling inside it. My eyes kept flitting between Amanda's and Kelsey's tits. I wished there was a way I could suck them at the same time.

"It's a good thing you don't have tits yourself, doofus," Kelsey remarked.

"Why is that?" Amanda asked before I could respond.

"Because if he did, he'd never stop staring at his own chest!" Kelsey said. Both girls giggled loudly.

"Hey!" I protested, trying hard not to laugh myself. "I don't look at your breasts all the time!"

"Whatever!" Kelsey snorted. "Do you want to take a picture of them, so you can stare at them on your phone all day?"

"That does it, you little brat! Time for a spanking!" I scowled.

"Later. First it's time for your surprise," Kelsey said sultrily before turning around and going back into her bathroom.

"You coming?" Amanda asked sweetly.

I nodded quickly, practically tearing my clothes off. Once I was down to just my boxers, she stared hungrily at my huge, tenting pole. "Those should probably come off too," she whispered seductively.

I gulped and pulled my boxers down, my rock-hard cock standing proudly at attention.

"Mmmm, you've got such a nice cock," Amanda breathed, quickly kneeling down in front of me. Before I could even say anything, she opened her mouth and sucked my shaft nearly all the way inside.

"Oh Amanda," I moaned, curling my right hand into her hair and pulling her mouth a little further onto my pole. I felt her throat protest a few times before it opened up, letting my full length slide inside.

The wonderful goddess moaned as she sucked deeply, her luscious lips locking themselves around my cock like a vice. Her eager little tongue tickled the underside of my lance, and I could see a happy smile form on her face from my groans of pleasure.

Kelsey reappeared in the door opening, shaking her head at what we were doing. "I thought we were going to get into the shower?" she asked, a little plaintively.

Amanda let her mouth slide off my pole with a wet slurp and grinned at my sister. "We're coming. I just couldn't resist sucking that hard cock when I saw it."

"You slut!" Kelsey grinned at her friend and lover, then she stepped aside. "Okay, come on. Both of you, into the shower!"

"Don't trust us to follow you, sis?" I laughed.

"No, I don't! If she's going to suck you off right here, I want to join!"

Amanda seemed to mull it over, but I quickly slipped past her to prevent any delays or changes to the plan. Getting into the shower with the two most incredible girls in the world sounded like a really, really good idea to me.

As I passed my sister, I reached out and pinched her butt. Kelsey squeaked and slapped my ass in return. "Watch where you're putting that hand, mister!"

"Would you rather me put it somewhere else?" I teased.

Her eyes turned smoky. "I definitely want something somewhere else," she breathed.

I gawked at her, feeling a huge lump build in my throat. I prayed she was talking about my cock, and her pussy.

"Stop spoiling everything!" Amanda giggled at Kelsey. She stepped towards me, putting her hands against my chest and pushing me backward. "Come on, lover boy, into the shower you go!"

I readily let myself get pushed, but hesitated right in front of the glass door. "Kel, what about your feet?" I asked my sister, who was following close on Amanda's heels.

Kelsey shrugged and gave me an encouraging smile. "It'll be fine. And if not, you're worth it."

I nodded and got into the shower, quickly turning on the hot water; standing around stark naked had made me a little chilly, despite the hotness of the two naked girls. I shivered as the spray hit me, cold at first but quickly reaching an almost perfect temperature. My muscles practically purred, and they slowly started to relax in the luxurious warmth.

Both Kelsey and Amanda got into the shower, coming to stand on either side of me. I kept switching my gaze from one to the other, marveling at just how unbelievably gorgeous they both were.

My gaze fell on Kelsey's ass, and I felt my mouth begin to water at the sight of her bubble butt. It created a wonderful waterfall as she dipped beneath the spray to drench her hair. My sister stretched and moaned in the feel of the hot shower, sticking her tits out, and Amanda reached out to cup both of them with a happy smile. Kelsey bit down on her bottom lip in that terrifically cute way of hers, while Amanda squeezed and slightly lifted her breasts.

Not that they needed any lifting, since they were wonderfully firm—yet still soft at the same time—and were standing out absolutely perfectly. Nobody in the world had better tits than my sister. I joined Amanda in fondling Kelsey's tits, and my breath stuck in my throat from the wonderful feeling.

Kelsey smiled, gently soaking her hair while she was felt up by the two of us. "Something tells me you guys really like my tits."

"Yeah," I croaked, my voice sounding as if I'd been a chain smoker for fifty years. I scraped my throat loudly and repeated myself. "Yeah!"

"You know we love your tits," Amanda said, rolling Kelsey's nipple between her thumb and forefinger, gently squeezing it. Then she bent forward and took it in her mouth, firmly sucking on it.

Kelsey put her hand on Amanda's neck and softly massaged it, moaning as her lover cherished her nipple. Her eyes were still closed, and she shivered under Amanda's skillful tongue which was happily lashing her firm little nub. Both her nipples were incredibly hard, and with a small groan I bent down and took her other nipple into my mouth.

"Mmmm, that's so nice," Kelsey moaned as we licked and lavished her tits. The water cascaded onto my face, but I barely noticed it, all my attention focused on the feel of her amazing breast and the wonderful taste of her nipple.

A hand grabbed my cock, starting to gently tug on it; it felt like Amanda's, though I couldn't be completely sure. It only took a few seconds for a second hand to join in, and I moaned as the girls jerked me off. One pair of fingers ran the length of my shaft, then it moved lower, cupping my balls. The other hand was squeezing the head and teasingly smearing my rapidly flowing precum all over.

Standing back up, I locked my lips against Kelsey's. Her tongue darted out to meet mine halfway, and we both groaned happily, tongue-wrestling for a few seconds before she let me inside her mouth.

"Me too?" Amanda asked cutely, giving us each a kiss on the cheek. Kelsey and I both nodded quickly, more than happy to let Amanda join in. My gorgeous girlfriend's tongue rubbed against ours, and all three of us laughed at the tickling sensation. Then we started kissing in earnest, our tongues flashing everywhere they could.

Amanda was still jacking me off, letting my cock bump against my sister's tummy every few strokes. She gasped with delight as Kelsey stuffed two fingers into her pussy, and my sister immediately started fingerfucking her in a deliciously fast pace.

Amanda's amazing body writhed beneath my sister's skillful fingers, causing me to groan at the sight.

I bent down again to take Amanda's nipple into my mouth. Though her breasts weren't as large as Kelsey's, they were still absolutely perfect, and so were her nipples. I nibbled on it, alternating between her left and right nub every few seconds, and she sensually ran her hand through my hair, obviously enjoying it.

My hands roamed over both their asses, squeezing and cupping them. Again, Kelsey's was slightly larger and curvier than Amanda's, but they both felt magnificent to me. I stood in silent awe at how perfect they both were. In fact, they were beyond perfect. Not just their asses, or their boobs, but every inch of them; they were stunningly beautiful goddesses. I gave silent thanks for them being in cheerleading, assuming that their frequent competitions had undoubtedly had a lot to do with them being so athletic and so ridiculously hot.

Still slurping softly on Amanda's nipple, I teasingly slid a finger inside both their cracks. They both grinned at me when I put a finger against their little holes.

"Are you going to finger our asses, you bad boy?" Kelsey asked, her eyes sparkling.

I let go of Amanda's nipple and stood back up, smiling at my sister. "I dunno. Have you two been good girls? Do you deserve it?" I asked, mimicking Carynne's voice as best I could.

Amanda laughed happily, then she tightly squeezed my cock. "Behave now," she said with a little smirk.

I winked at her, then without warning sank my fingers inside, causing them both to groan simultaneously. Amanda closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as both her holes got fingered, while Kelsey squeezed her butt on my finger, apparently trying to draw it in deeper into her heavenly ass.

"Amanda, finger my cunt too, please!" my sister asked.

Amanda wasted no time in granting Kelsey's wish, sliding two of her fingers inside my sister's pussy. I gasped in awe as I watched my two lovers finger each other's pussies, while I was fingering their asses. I loved watching girls finger each other, and seeing it done right in front of me, by the two most amazing girls in the world, was blowing my mind. I felt myself get lightheaded, and my cock started to throb fiercely under Amanda's skillful teasing. All three of us were beginning to moan and breathe heavily.

"What happened in the car made me really, really horny, Damon," Amanda admitted softly, her warm hand smoothly tugging on my dick. "I had to restrain myself from pulling Carynne off you and mounting your cock myself."

I smiled at her. "Did you want to grind on it too?"

"No, I wanted to fuck you," she moaned. "Right there in the car, with all the girls watching! I wanted you to cum inside me."

I stared at her, my heartbeat increasing to about a trillion beats a minute from excitement. "And now? Do you still want to?" I asked hopefully.

"Uh-huh," she moaned, her hand squeezing my cock gently but firmly. "I want to feel your cock in my pussy. I want you to fuck me!"

"Yes!" my sister hissed. "I want to watch you two fuck!"

"Do you think we'll be okay? With Mom downstairs, I mean?" I asked.

Kelsey nodded. "Just try to be a little quiet. The shower will drown out most noise. I've been pretty loud in here, and I don't think she's ever noticed, but let's not take any chances, okay?"

I nodded. The last thing we needed was for Mom to come barging in; it would be bad enough to find her daughter naked here with another girl, but to find Kelsey with me would be the proverbial shit hitting the fan. Still, I figured that between the noise of the shower and the noise from her TV shows we'd be okay if we didn't scream the tiles off the walls.

"I don't know how quiet I can be, though," Amanda moaned. "I'm so fucking horny, I want to get pounded!" She closed her eyes again as Kelsey's fingers and mine eagerly plundered her holes. Her ass was clenching on my fingers, and her grip on my cock intensified. "Damon, please fuck me!"

Kelsey and I gently pulled our fingers out of her, and Amanda let out an explosive breath. Her eyes were a raging inferno, and I could see the lust shining through them as she backed up a few steps, leaning her back against the tiled wall. I quickly stepped towards her, my knees slightly buckling at the though of finally getting to fuck her, and my cock standing out like a steel rod.

I reached out and guided the shower head so we were still underneath the stream of water. I sighed in admiration as it ran over Amanda's naked body, little rivulets streaming over her tits and creating small waterfalls at the edge of her marvelous curves. Fuck, she was so beautiful!

"I want you so fucking bad," I said heatedly, feeling her hand help me guide my shaft between her legs. I paused briefly when I felt her moist heat touch the head of my cock.

"Oh fuck, I've wanted you since the first day I saw you," Amanda replied in a husky voice, quivering from her desire. "Put it in me, please!"

I poked around with my cock for a few seconds, then realized I was way too tall for us to be able to fuck like this. I put my hands underneath her ass and easily lifted her. She wrapped her legs around me, and I was a bit startled at the grip she exerted; cheerleading had made her legs a lot more powerful than I would've expected. I briefly thought of doing it to her again while she was wearing her cheerleading outfit. It was a very pleasant thought, since I'd always been a sucker for short skirts. The water was pouring over my head and down my shoulders, but it practically seemed like ice compared to the heat coming from Amanda's slender body.

Amanda gave me a teasing grin. "Want to make sure I can't escape?"

I chuckled and gave her a quick kiss. "Yep. You're all mine now, for as long as I want you!"

"Mmmm. I hope that'll be a long time," she said softly, her heart in her eyes. Before I could say anything else, I suddenly felt Kelsey's hand grab my cock and put it at the entrance to Amanda's soaked slit.

"Fuck her!" Kelsey moaned as she wormed her head in between Amanda's body and mine, then took the blonde goddess' nipple into her mouth. Her hand was still tugging on my cock, trying to get it to go inside Amanda's pussy, and I pushed forward a little more, finally feeling my cock sink into heaven.

Amanda and I both moaned in delight. The heat from her pussy was several times more intense than that of her body, and I shoved my cock further inside her smoldering cunt.

"Mmmm, fuck, that feels good!" Amanda sighed, her eyes closed as she tried to get used to the feel of my cock buried inside her slit.

"Uh-huh!" I grunted. I left my cock in her pussy for a few more seconds, then pulled it back out.

"Damon, put it back in me!" Amanda pleaded. I just grinned wickedly and rubbed my cock through the entrance of her slit.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"Yes, but why am I being punished?" Amanda mewled as my cock repeatedly bumped against her clit.

"Why would I be punishing you?"

"For making you wait so long before you could fuck me. Is that why you're not giving it to me?" she pouted.

"No," I chuckled. "I just want to hear you beg for it."

"Oh God, Damon, please fuck me! I want your cock inside me. Please fuck my needy little cunt!" she begged, causing Kelsey to giggle at her friend's obviously horny discomfort. My sister let go of Amanda's nipple and stretched herself out on her toes, just being able to reach Amanda's mouth with her own. The two kissed for a few seconds, then Amanda let out a large, deep sigh when I slid my cock back inside her cunt.

I put my eyes right near Amanda's, our foreheads almost touching. I felt myself drown as I gazed into her eyes, seeing the utter joy at what we were doing inside them. Her legs clenched more tightly around my ass, and she began to move her pussy in a delicious way, grinding my cock off inside her little cunt.

Kelsey kissed us both before she lowered herself again. A small part of me wondered what she was going to do, but most of my attention was focused on Amanda's blue-green orbs. They sparkled with joy from getting a cock inside her pussy for the first time in her life. I smoothly slid forward until I was almost three quarters of the way inside her.

"Fucking hell, that's big," Amanda grunted. "Go easy on me, please."

I got a huge grin on my face, like I figured every guy did when a girl said he had a big cock, but stopped pushing in further so Amanda could get adjusted to me. Her tightness was exquisite. I had thought that fucking Kim had been fantastic when she took my virginity, but she was utterly worthless compared to sinking my cock inside Amanda.

"How does it feel, baby?" Kelsey asked from beside us, panting slightly. She was obviously excited. Her hand was softly sliding over my back and my ass, occasionally scratching my skin, causing me to shiver with delight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.