Conflicted
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by Eldridge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Damon, an 18 year old high school athlete, learns some startling, yet very interesting things about his cheerleader younger sister, and the things she does with her best friends. As he slowly gets involved with the group of girls, however, he begins to realize that there may be more to his newfound happiness than he first realized. Slow building story with lots of plot and subplots, as well as lots of sex in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

I was wide awake more than an hour before my alarm was set to go off, and I was utterly unable to get back to sleep.

Over and over again I'd thought about the real possibility that my sister had been drugged at the college party, yet I had failed to find any evidence. I'd called Katie again, and she'd told me that Jennifer didn't really remember much of the sex, but she'd admittedly been pretty drunk by that point. With that lead a dead end I'd convinced Kelsey to finally call Stacey and ask her if she remembered anything weird, but Stacey said she hadn't really noticed anything beyond just being really, really horny. Kelsey had grinned and said that she already knew that, causing both girls to giggle naughtily. Kelsey had given me a wicked look, which had caused me to immediately pop another hard-on.

With all my possible leads having dried up, I realized I had very little to go on. I knew that I could always ask Dad to investigate, of course, but if I did, I would have to admit that his sweet baby-girl had been getting her brains fucked out by several college girls and that she'd absolutely loved it. Dad's anger and disappointment towards Kelsey would probably wreck their relationship forever, and I was in no way willing to risk that.

I sighed deeply as I began to face the fact that I would likely never get to the bottom of this mystery. I tossed and turned for awhile, and slowly my worries over what had happened at the party were being replaced by images of the more fun times I'd had over the previous few days. I could feel my grin practically splitting my face.

First I'd messed around with Amanda—incidentally only the most beautiful girl in school—at the club, then at the party. After that, I'd gotten my brains utterly fucked out by a hot, nymphomaniac college girl. Then, to top it off, I'd had an unbelievable afternoon of sex with my sister, while having phone sex with Amanda at the same time!

If someone had told me a week before that that would be the extent of the sexual highlights in my entire life, I would have laughed at them and called them crazy; yet it had happened in the space of just two days! Several times I'd wondered if I'd been dreaming, but fortunately everything was completely real.

Best of all, more was yet to come. I hoped a lot more. Both Kelsey and Amanda seemed very eager to have more sex, and after having finally decided to stop worrying about the fact that Kelsey was my own sister, I was willing and eager to indulge them. My heart thudded wildly at the thought of meeting up with Amanda again at school. The plan was for her, Kelsey and I to go to an unfinished bathroom in the new annex building and have some of that wild sex we were all looking forward to so much.

Visions of their perfect mouths sucking on my cock floated through my brain. I groaned as I imagined Kelsey sliding her ruby red lips down my shaft until she had my entire length in her mouth, while Amanda sucked on my balls. I figured I wouldn't be able to last much more than just a few seconds if that actually happened.

My cock grew painfully hard again. It was sending loud signals to my brain that it required—no, demanded—attention. I tried to ignore it, but as every guy in the world probably knew, that was a truly futile action. I briefly debated jacking off, then quickly discarded the idea. I wanted to have an absolute monster load available for my sister and her gorgeously slutty girlfriend; jerking off into my T-shirt would just mean there'd be less for the girls later. I definitely wanted every single drop of my cum shot on, or even in, their incredible bodies.

I put my arms behind my head, relaxing as I thought of all the amazingly wonderful things about the two of them. Their heart-stoppingly beautiful faces. Their impossibly perfect bodies. The incredibly sexy clothes they'd both worn to the club, courtesy of Stacey. The glimpses of Amanda's ass underneath her short skirt and discovering she wasn't wearing any panties. The sight of my sister's tits, straining in her bra, as she pulled her T-shirt off for me. The tightness of the muscles in her fantastically toned legs as she straddled me, squirting her cum all over my chest.

"Fuck!" I groaned. My lust was rising with every thought of the two of them, and I yanked my blankets off with a loud sigh. There was no point in trying to go back to sleep, since I was way too horny, so instead I just got up and paced around my room for a bit. For the first time in my entire life I actually wished I was at school. The memory of Amanda's face covered in my cum floated lazily through my brain, and I was practically dying to cover her again.

An idea tickled in the back of my mind. Though I didn't have both girls available to me, I did have one ... a very eager and willing one.

Amanda's voice floated through my mind, telling me that my sister was very submissive, and that Kelsey absolutely loved having people take charge of her and use her sexually. Though I didn't quite know what that really meant, the mere thought of some of the possibilities made me shiver with desire. My little sister, her fabulous body completely naked, eagerly submitting herself to the whims of a whole group of people who used her for their own sexual gratification, cumming on her over and over again, as well as making her cum—and squirt—like crazy herself. It was an idea that drove me completely nuts, and since I'd gotten over my hesitation of fooling around with my own sister, I fully planned on being one of the people that got to experience that utter joy.

I gulped loudly as I looked at the door that led to Kelsey's bathroom, trying to decide whether I should go over to her or not. I knew she'd still be firmly asleep, but perhaps she wouldn't mind being woken up a little early. Just before we'd gone to bed last night, she had given me a deep, soul-stirring kiss, whispering to me that she'd loved what we'd done, and that any time I wanted to do it again I just had to ask her. Doing it again seemed like the most perfect idea in the world to me at that point. As I took a step towards the bathroom door, an idea suddenly popped into my mind; something I could do to her while she was asleep. My lips curled into an eager grin as I grabbed the door handle.

I quietly opened the bathroom door and slipped inside, tip-toeing my way to my sister's bedroom. Her bathroom door was wide open, as usual, and I carefully peeked around the corner into her bedroom. The darkness made it hard to see, but my sister seemed soundly asleep. Her breathing was slow and steady as her blanket rose and fell with a smooth serenity.

I slowly crept over towards her queen-sized bed until I stood right beside it. A shaft of pale moonlight piercing through the window provided some light as I looked at Kelsey with love. She was lying on her right side, facing away from me, snuggled up underneath her duvet which enticingly clung to her sexy body. Her beautiful face looked very peaceful, and her hair was splayed neatly on her pillow.

I felt my breathing get heavier as I wondered if she was naked underneath her blankets. Amanda had confided in me that she sometimes slept in the nude; I was hoping my sister did so too.

Indecision and shyness tore through me for a few moments. It was one thing to imagine doing this while in the safety of my own bedroom, it was another thing entirely to do it while I was actually standing beside her. After a few seconds, my cock told the rest of my body to get the fuck on with it, and I quickly and quietly knelt down beside Kelsey's bed.

I carefully took hold of the edge of her duvet, ever so slowly lifting it a little. I paused for a few seconds, to see if she was going to react to having her cover moved, but her breathing remained steady. I lifted the duvet up further, then pushed it towards the middle of her bed, slowly uncovering her. After having moved it a few inches, my sister's magnificent ass came into view, and I gasped softly at the sight of it.

Kelsey wasn't sleeping in the nude, but this was probably even better. A pair of black, lacy panties was tightly clinging to her ass, barely covering even half of her incredible butt. I stared at it for a few moments, then shifted her duvet a bit further, slowly exposing her bare midriff. My heart was hammering in my chest at the thought of her sleeping at least topless, but soon a plain, pale blue T-shirt came into view. It was scrunched up right underneath her breasts, making them stand out wonderfully.

I gawked at her perfect form for a few minutes, utterly stunned by her sheer, amazing beauty. I slowly reached out with my left hand and tentatively touched her ass. I fully expected her to jerk awake as I held my hand against her bubble butt, but her breathing remained steady and calm. Grinning to myself, I gently squeezed her ass, sighing with delight as I felt how firm it was. I thanked God for my sister being such an athletic girl and having such unbelievable curves. I wondered again how she'd been able to keep all the guys in our school away.

I patiently traced my hand along her butt, never moving too fast as I didn't want to wake her up while I fondled her. Her panties were tight against her skin, and they felt wonderful. My fingers tracked along the crack of her ass, my mouth watering at the feel of that heavenly chasm. I imagined what it would look and feel like if I fucked her from behind. The thought alone was enough to make me shiver.

My hand continued its journey, traveling across her other cheek and slowly making its way across her hip. I wanted to touch her pussy without waking her up.

I grinned and slowly shook my head as I realized just how stupid this was. Why was I so determined not to wake her up? After what had happened between us earlier, Kelsey was probably more than happy to let me feel her up; in fact, I was pretty convinced that, if I asked her to, she'd let me do whatever the hell I wanted to her. Still, there was something perversely sexy about doing it sneakily like this; touching my smoking hot sister while she was completely unaware of it.

I realized Kelsey and Amanda were definitely awakening a side in me that I hadn't really even known existed. Had the two of them not seduced me the way they had, I would have never had the courage to do this.

I paused momentarily as that thought ran through me. I knew for sure that I wouldn't have had the courage, but would I have had the desire to? I swallowed as images of fooling around with my sister ran through me, and I had to admit that there was a small part inside me, buried deep down, that had always had the hots for her. How could I not have? She was beyond perfect. Only a goddess like Amanda could even remotely compare to her.

Returning my attention to my hand, I hesitated slightly as I reached around her hips, feeling the sensual curve that led towards her mouthwatering pussy. I groaned softly as I thought back to how hot it had felt when she'd humped her pussy against my chest, and how delightfully tight it had been when it was clenching on my fingers as she came. God, her orgasms ... feeling her juice spraying against me was the most amazing thing that had ever happened to me. I wanted to make her cum again and again and again, over and over, having her absolutely drown me in her girl juice until she begged me to stop.

My cock staggered in my boxer shorts, and a wave of pure, hungry lust tore through me as I imagined Kelsey, completely naked and exhausted, hanging against me after having been made to cum dozens of times. I wanted to finger her pussy so badly my hand was shaking heavily.

Making sure not to bump her too forcefully, I inched my hand further until I finally felt Kelsey's pussy lips under my fingers. The fabric of her panties felt fantastic, but they weren't what I was interested in; I wanted what was underneath them. I felt an urgent desire to just rip her panties off and take her right there, but I shook my head with a small grin and did my best to ignore it.

So slowly it seemed like I wasn't even moving them at all, my fingers crept underneath the waistband of my sister's panties. Her skin was warm under my fingertips, and as they kept crawling lower I wondered how on earth she didn't wake up; it must have tickled like crazy. After what seemed an eternity of carefully inching my way forward, I finally reached my goal as the tip of my middle finger touched her pussy. I inwardly groaned with delight when I probed her inviting cleft.

Breathing heavily through my mouth, I began to slowly rub my fingers across Kelsey's slit, the feeling of her pussy lips sending pulses of pleasure into my brain. Even after what we'd already done together, I still couldn't believe that I was playing with my own sister's pussy! I started with short, very gentle motions and patiently began to increase the length of my strokes until I was rubbing across the full length of her cunt. I bit my lower lip to keep from letting out a delighted moan when I felt it get warm and a little moist.

Kelsey moaned softly as I continued my actions, but she didn't wake up. I eagerly rubbed my fingers across her hot little gash, pushing down a bit harder. I had my whole hand inside her panties and was getting more bold by the second, continuously increasing my pace as I diddled her. I reached out with my thumb and flicked it across her clit; her body trembled slightly in reply.

I figured she must have been having the wettest dream of her life as I rubbed my finger between her pussy lips, feeling them part to let it inside. As I slowly drove my finger into her fantastic cunt, she let out a deep, low moan. I froze instantly, but she still didn't wake up. Seeing as how she was so firmly asleep, I began to fantasize about making her squirt while she slept. It was the kind of thing that would make my cock explode in seconds just by thinking about it, much less actually doing it.

My finger drove deeper inside her until it was buried about halfway inside. The heat of her pussy was amazing, and I could feel her wetness gently coat my finger; my teasing definitely was having an effect on her. Holding my breath, I reached for her tits with my right hand, wanting to play with her perfect breasts as well as her pussy. I shuddered as I felt the curve of her breast underneath my fingers, creeping my fingers over her T-shirt towards her nipple. It was gloriously firm, more evidence of how turned on she was getting even while asleep, and I gently rubbed it a few times with my thumb. My mouth was practically watering from wanting to suck on those hard nubs.

I slowly slid my hand down to the hem of her T-shirt, then lifted it just a few inches. My hand continued its course underneath her shirt, softly trailing across her skin, until I felt her naked tit in my hand. I let my fingers trail up until they reached her nipple again, and put my thumb and forefinger around it.

With one finger buried in her cunt, and two more holding her wonderfully firm nub, I could no longer constrain myself; I roughly squeezed her nipple even as I slid the other finger completely inside her delicious cunt.

Kelsey let out a loud gasp and shot up into a sitting position, breathing very rapidly as she looked at me. She looked a little rattled, and I felt bad for scaring her. It took a few seconds for her to recognize me; then, she slowly let out a deep sigh, relaxing a little. "Hi," she grinned happily. "What are you doing, you naughty boy?"

"I'm playing with that hot little pussy of yours," I said almost breathlessly. "I didn't mean to scare you, though. I'm sorry."

"Mmmm, it's okay, don't worry. God, I can't believe how wet you've got me. How long have you been going like this?"

"A couple of minutes."

"That explains that crazy hot dream I was having! Amanda was sucking on my cunt while you were screwing me from behind. You were fucking me so hard, just pounding away, and her tongue was lapping all over my clit. It was so hot! I think I was just about to cum when you woke me up."

"Are you about to cum?" I asked breathlessly. I couldn't wait to see—and feel—my sister cum again.

"I'm pretty close, yeah," she sighed lazily. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs delectably wide, allowing me far easier access to her hot little snatch. I slapped my hand on her pussy a few times, causing my sexy sister to squirm lewdly, then I started grinding and rubbing my palm over her panties again, pushing them down on her slit.

"I really like these panties, sis," I said as I watched her get closer and closer to cumming. "They seem pretty tight though."

"Yeah, they are. When I wear these, they pretty much just rub against me all night, so that when I wake up the next morning I'm usually out of my mind horny. That's why I wore them, because I want to be soaking wet by the time we get to school," she giggled.

"Do you want me to stop? So you can stay this wet?" I asked teasingly.

"Oh please no! Don't stop," she pleaded. "I'm so close, and I want to cum so badly."

"Kel, I want to lick your pussy," I said, my voice shaking. "I want to drink all your delicious pussy juice."

"Mmmm, yes!" my sister moaned. She turned around so her legs were dangling off the side of her bed, then she quickly grabbed her panties and scooted them down onto her sexy legs. She had gotten them down to her knees when I grabbed her hands.

"That's far enough," I said, pulling her legs up a little and ducking my head underneath. It took a little squirming on both our parts for me to get where I wanted to be, but after a few moments I had my face right in front of her juicy slit with her legs up over my shoulders and on both sides of my head. Since her panties were holding her legs together, they were squeezing against me.

I sighed in delight at her wonderful smell, then buried my face inside her cunt. I drove my tongue inside, the heat and moistness of her snatch almost overwhelming me, and I gasped for air as I tongued her, licking against her walls while my nose bumped against her clit.

"Oh my God, Damon!" Kelsey cried out, her legs clenching against me even harder as she bucked her gash against my face.

A small gush of her juice washed over my tongue, and I groaned at the wonderful taste. My sister's cum tasted like the sweetest mango juice, and it was addictive as hell; I already wanted more. Lots more. Fortunately, I knew she had a lot more to give.

I licked all over her pussy, repeatedly jabbing my tongue in and out, locking my mouth on her lips and sucking like crazy, doing everything I could think of to get her off. I touched her clit with my tongue, and I felt her body tense; I knew I had her almost on the verge of cumming so I reached up with my hands and grabbed both her firm tits, squeezing them gently while rubbing my thumbs over her nipples.

At the same time, I started diddling her clit with my tongue, pushing it around, sucking on it with my mouth and smothering it with saliva.

My relentless attack quickly broke through what little resistance Kelsey had to begin with. She grabbed her pillow, letting out a muffled scream into it as her back arched, and her pussy just exploded.

A huge wave of her girl juice splashed right onto my face, instantly soaking me. It was so abundant and sudden that I burst into laughter as her body convulsed against me, releasing more of her cum onto my chin. I moaned with joy as I licked everywhere, trying to scoop up as much of her delicious cum as I could. She shuddered rapidly, and a huge squirt of her juice sprayed right into my mouth. I drank it as if it were the last drop of water on Earth.

I slid a finger inside her clenching slit, powerfully pumping it in and out as I tried to prolong her orgasm. It seemed to have the desired effect as Kelsey's body arched so hard she almost seemed to snap in half, her cunt desperately gripping my finger while I kept slathering my tongue all over her clit.

A final squirt of her hot cum oozed out, dribbling over my tongue and chin, then her body relaxed as she went limp against me. I kept sucking and lapping for several more moments, not wanting the delicious feeling, or taste, to end.

"You are so incredibly hot!" I said in awe as I finally looked up from Kelsey's pussy. My entire face was drenched in her cum, and the mattress beneath her had gotten fairly soaked too. It seemed as if she had squirted a quart of cum out of her juicy cunt.

Kelsey moaned in the aftermath of her orgasm as she lay on her back, panting heavily. "Oh wow ... where did you learn to eat pussy like that?" she asked, her voice full of wonder.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I just did what seemed like it would feel good. Did you enjoy it?"

"You made me cum so hard ... I thought only Amanda could do that!" she said breathlessly. She sat up a little, softly caressing my cheek. "Thank you!"

"Anytime, sweetheart," I said as I kissed her hand. I waited a few more minutes for Kelsey to get her breath back, then moved my head out from between her legs. I wiped my face somewhat clean with both my hands, after which I plopped onto her bed and lay down beside her.

Kelsey turned towards me and sensually kissed me, putting her hand behind my neck and caressing my hair. I returned her kiss, and we just lay there, enjoying each other's company as we made out. Kelsey moaned loudly at each kiss, presumably at the taste of her own juice on my lips.

"I love the way you taste," I said once we broke our kiss. "I've never tasted anything as good as your cum. It's delicious."

Her smile was like the gates of Heaven opening. "I'm so happy you love it so much!"

"I do," I said earnestly. "I want to drink lots more of it. I want to drown in your juice!"

She giggled as she gave me a loving look. "I'll be more than happy to let you have it whenever you want. With how good you are at eating pussy, you better be careful, though. I'll get addicted to you!"

We both grinned at each other, then we leaned in for another kiss. I felt practically delirious as my own sister's tongue swirled through my mouth. God, she was a fantastic kisser.

"I think we should probably not tell Amanda about this," Kelsey said after awhile.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Well, she did tell us not to play until she was there to enjoy it too."

"I think she meant that towards you, sis, not to me."

"What do you mean?"

"I think she said that you couldn't play with me until she was there. I don't think she meant that I couldn't play with you."

Kelsey grinned. "So I get to cum but you don't? That sounds good to me!"

I gently slapped her on her naked butt. "Behave now, you bad girl," I teased.

She giggled as she enticingly shook her ass. "Seriously though, Damon. She did ask us not to play."

"You know, I may be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure that I'm not the one who is Amanda's little slut."

"No, I am," Kelsey said happily.

"So why exactly do I have to do what she tells me to do if I don't feel like it?"

My sister was quiet for a moment, then she grinned slyly. "I guess you don't."

"That's what I thought too. So if she asks, just blame me for this."

Kelsey gave me a sarcastic little smile. "Oh wow, really? I can blame you for something you are actually to blame for anyways? That's so sweet of you!"

I couldn't help but chuckle; her brattiness was so infectious. I ran my hand over her naked ass, then slapped it hard.

"Mmmm, don't get me started again," Kelsey warned, obviously not meaning a word. "Otherwise you might wind up with more of my cum all over you."

"Yeah, that sounds terrible," I grinned.

Kelsey laughed and gave me another sultry kiss, pulling on my bottom lip with her teeth. Her lips seemed to almost melt against mine, and I started to feel like I was floating.

"Fuck, you're such a good kisser!" I moaned, almost in disbelief, when she finally backed off again.

"I've had a lot of experience," she said cutely.

"With Amanda?"

"Mostly with her, yeah. But also with Stacey, and Carynne, and Mikaela."

I groaned as images of my sister making out with all those hot girls floated through my mind, and she giggled.

"Does that get you a little excited, hmm?" she teased.

"Yes," I groaned.

"Do you want to watch me make out with hot girls?"

"Yes!"

"Maybe Amanda and I will make out for you today, and you can spray your cum on our faces when we do."

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned helplessly. I was getting so horny it was becoming hard to think.

"You're so easy to rile up. It's so cute!" Kelsey said with an adorable smile. "Amanda thinks so too."

"I'm glad you two are having fun teasing me so."

"We'll do far more than just tease, I promise," she said as she licked her lips. Her eyes were sparkling, and I could practically see the desire in them.

"God, I can hardly wait!"

"I know. Do you know what you want to do with Amanda when we see her today?"

"Eh ... I have a few ideas, I guess. I'm not sure she'll want to do all of it, though."

Kelsey gave me a reassuring smile. "Oh, she will. Remember what she told you yesterday?"

"What part?"

"About you using her?"

I felt myself flush a little. "Oh ... you mean that when she's with me, she just wants me to use her in whatever way I want?" I asked. I couldn't stop the goofy grin that popped on my face.

"Yep, that one. You're so lucky, you know," Kelsey teased. "There must be hundreds of guys who jerk off every night, dreaming of having her say that to them!"

"Probably!" I chuckled. "Was she being serious?"

Kelsey nodded. "Oh yeah."

"Damn!" I breathed. Images of a naked Amanda being used by me in a variety of dirty ways floated in front of my eyes.

"So, do you want to wait until we're with her then?" Kelsey asked, apparently not enthusiastic at the idea of having to wait.

"What do you think? Do you think she'd mind if we fooled around a bit more?"

"Well, she did tell me not to play. She'd have to punish me if I disobeyed her."

"Which would involve... ?"

"Probably lots and lots of spanking," my sister grinned eagerly.

I laughed. "Why does every bit of punishment you get involve something that makes you cum like crazy?"

"Probably because Amanda doesn't really want to punish me but would much rather just make me cum."

"So you call it punishment, but it's basically just having more sex?"

"Yup."

"You got a great deal going there, Kel," I said, shaking my head with a grin.

"Yup!" my sister said again, a proud look on her face.

"So, she really only 'punishes' you because you love it so much?" I asked, making exaggerative air quotes.

"I think so, yes. She's so sweet." My sister smiled.

"Do you think she wants me to do something similar with her?" I asked, feeling my mouth go dry at the thought.

Kelsey shrugged. "I think that, deep down, Amanda is almost as submissive as I am. She usually is when Stacey gets her hands on us, anyways. Whether she wants you to do that to her, I don't know. I think as long as you just make her cum as hard as you do me, she won't care one way or the other!"

I groaned as I thought back of the wonderful orgasms my sister had had in the past twenty-four hours. I had to shift around to get my cock more comfortable in my boxers, which didn't escape Kelsey's notice. She reached down and grabbed it, tugging it through my boxers. "Wow, you're so hard," she whispered appreciatively.

"Doing that is going to get you in trouble with Amanda," I said with a small groan. Her hand felt wonderful on my shaft.

"That's okay. You're worth it," Kelsey giggled. She was firmly stroking my cock and my precum was beginning to make a fairly big wet spot in my underwear.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I want you to cum," Kelsey said, obviously determined.

"Okay, let me get these off," I said elatedly, yanking my boxers off as quick as I could. My cock was agonizingly hard, and Kelsey gently put both her hands around it, tugging up and down. She rubbed her thumb over my cockhead, spreading the generously flowing precum all around and over my shaft.

I leaned my head backwards against Kelsey's pillow as she jerked me off, her small hand sending shocks of pleasure through me. She reached underneath my balls and cupped them; her nails teasingly scraped across my nuts, causing me to gasp loudly.

"You and Amanda need to fuck as soon as possible," Kelsey said.

"I was planning to, but why?"

"Because she won't let me do anything to you until you've done it with her, and I really want your cock inside me!" she whined.

"I want to fuck you too, Kel," I moaned.

My sister groaned, increasing the pace of her hand jerking my cock. "I want to just climb on your cock right now and let you fuck my brains out!"

"If we did that, it would get you a lot more ... punishment," I said with a soft sigh. Her hand felt so fucking good.

Kelsey laughed softly. "No kidding. I'd get so much punishment I wouldn't be able to cum for two weeks afterwards!"

"I think I'd really like to see that!"

"Yeah, I bet you do," she grinned, her hand pumping rapidly up and down my slickened shaft. For someone who had, by her own admission, never fooled around with a guy before, she sure knew how to jerk one off.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.