Conflicted - Cover

Conflicted

Copyright© 2010 by Eldridge

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Damon, an 18 year old high school athlete, learns some startling, yet very interesting things about his cheerleader younger sister, and the things she does with her best friends. As he slowly gets involved with the group of girls, however, he begins to realize that there may be more to his newfound happiness than he first realized. Slow building story with lots of plot and subplots, as well as lots of sex in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

"Damon, are you awake?" my sister's voice came from somewhere in the distance. I grumbled a bit as I turned around, snuggling deeper in my blanket. "Come on, sleepy, wake up," Kelsey said again, sounding much closer.

I sighed and rolled over, grimacing at a wave of pain that tore through my stomach. "What?" I asked gruffly.

"It's almost noon, you dope!" she said in amusement. "I figured you'd want something to eat."

I opened my eyes, smiling at my sprightly sister standing next to my bed. She was wearing white shorts and a cut-off tank top that left her midriff exposed. Her hair was trailing loosely over her shoulders, and it was still wet from a recent shower. In her hands she held a plate piled with food, as well as a huge glass of orange juice.

I sat up with some effort, leaning my back against the headboard as I eagerly took the plate, while she put the glass on my nightstand. She had made me toast, boiled eggs, ham and sausage; my stomach rumbled loudly at the delicious smell. "Thank you, Kel," I said gratefully.

She smiled as she sat down on my bed, crossing her legs beneath her.

"How are your hands?" I asked her as I munched on a slice of ham.

"They're a little sore still, but they're okay. What about you?"

"I'm alright." I shrugged. Though my stomach was doing pretty well considering the circumstances, my nose had actually been annoying me most of the night, throbbing with a dull ache that intensified every time I turned on my side. I didn't want her to worry about me, however.

"Good."

"Did Amanda make it home safely?"

"Yeah, she did. She texted me once she got there. She said Brian had been a real gentleman."

"We didn't have to worry about that."

"Yeah, but still—it's not like she wasn't dressed to fuck, you know?"

"Brian's a good guy."

"I know. I really like him, Damon."

I grinned. "He's too old for you."

"I meant as your friend! I didn't mean I 'like him', like him!" she exclaimed as she punched my arm. She got a pensive look on her face. "Well, maybe a little. He's very good looking, and he's got a killer body."

"He also bangs everything that wears a skirt! He wouldn't be right for you," I warned.

She gave me a pert grin. "So it's fine for you to mess with my best friend, but I can't fool around with one of yours?"

"That's right," I said shamelessly. "Got to draw the line somewhere."

Kelsey laughed. "I can't help but notice that the line gets drawn heavily in your favor!"

"One of the perks of being older."

She snorted. "By all of ten months!"

"Older is older, Kelsey," I deadpanned.

She grinned and stuck her tongue out at me. I chuckled as I grabbed one of the eggs and ate it in two bites, then followed up with a slice of toast that I inhaled in a single gulp. "Thanks sis, it tastes great," I said appreciatively.

"It's the least I can do for you," she said glumly. "It's not fair! You're getting punished for things I did myself. Why won't you let me talk to Mom and Dad and admit it?"

"Then we'll both be punished and you'll get grounded for two weeks as well. What's the point?" I said with my mouth full.

"The point is that you wouldn't be grounded for two weeks."

"Yes, I would. Dad is much more angry about me getting in a fight than he is about those clothes of yours that he thinks I bought for you."

"Dad may be angry with you, but Mom is livid about my outfit from last night," Kelsey said sadly. To my surprise I saw her eyes beginning to tear.

"Hey, come here," I said, putting my plate beside me and holding my arms open for her.

She sniffled a few times, then she crawled over to me and gently embraced me, being careful of my stomach. I felt her softly cry against me, and it tore at my heart.

"Why are you crying, sweetie?" I asked gently.

"Because I tried talking to Mom again this morning, and I never get anywhere with her," Kelsey said quietly.

"About what?"

Kelsey cried quietly for a little while. "Some kind of an understanding," she said after a few minutes as she took a tissue from one of her pockets and blew her nose.

"An understanding? You mean about your clothes?"

"Yeah, and other stuff. I hate that I have to hide so many things from them, but they're just so old-fashioned! Though at least with Dad, when I talk to him, he listens and tries to understand, sometimes. He'll try to see things from my point of view."

"Mom doesn't?"

"No, she doesn't. I think she expects things to be like when she was young, and that's just stupid. I love her, I really do, but it was thirty years ago when she was our age. All my friends wear sexy clothes; all girls do! Well, maybe not exactly like what I wore yesterday," she said, blushing brightly, "but at least sexy stuff. I want to be sexy too!"

"Why do you think Mom's so tough on you about that? I mean, I guess Dad is just worried about you looking too hot and getting attacked by a group of horny guys, but do you think that's what's bugging Mom too?"

"I don't know," she sighed. "I just don't know what to do. I like to think I'm a good girl. I don't smoke or do drugs, I have great grades, I never ask for anything, or at least not anything too extravagant. Yet when I asked her this morning if we could talk about my clothes, she just flat-out said no. Not just no to allowing me to wear sexier clothes, but no to even talking about it!"

"There must be a reason for her being so stubborn?"

"It's probably because of how she was raised. Apparently her mother never let her wear anything but long dresses, and maybe she just figures that's the way it's supposed to be. Did you know that up until she married Dad, she had never worn a bikini? Or a short skirt?"

"You're kidding?"

"No, I wish I was. I feel sorry for her that she was so cooped up all the time, but it's not fair for her to take that out on me."

"No, it isn't," I agreed. "You know, if Mom refused to have this kind of a talk with you, how exactly do you know all this stuff about her?"

"Melissa told me awhile back."

"Mel, really?" I asked, surprised. Our older sister had never really seemed all that interested in what happened with the family life after she'd left.

"Yes. I talked with her on the phone about it one night, when Mom had again brushed me off. I was so angry! She tried to explain why Mom does what she does, at least as best as she could figure it out anyways."

"So you called Mel to let off some steam?"

"No, actually I called her to ask her if I could move in with her."

"What?!" I exclaimed, my mouth hanging open in shock. I remembered the day, a little over five years ago, that we'd come home to find out Mel had run away. I had seen her maybe half a dozen times since then. She and I hadn't been anywhere near as close as Kelsey and I were, but it had still really hurt me. If I'd lost Kelsey the same way, I would have been devastated.

Kelsey nodded. "I was really pissed off at Mom. I mean, I always sort of understood why Mel left, but now it was so easy to see. It seemed like a good idea at the time."

"So what happened?"

Kelsey smiled wryly. "She told me to stop being stupid and to keep my butt in school. She's been working during the day and taking classes at night, and she's exhausted all the time."

A suspicion came over me. "Is this why she chose to leave? Because of Mom being so stubborn about things?"

"Yes."

"She never told me that."

"She figured you wouldn't understand, so she didn't bother."

"Did she explain it to you?"

"Not at first, no. I wasn't even thirteen yet, I probably wouldn't have understood either. She told me a few years later when we were over at her place during our summer vacation."

"I miss her," I said, somewhat sadly.

"I do too. We should both just go to UCLA. Mel said she's not gonna leave L.A. anytime soon, so we could see a lot more of her that way."

"Yeah, I'll think about it. Do you still talk to her a lot?"

"We try to call every other week or so, but we've just missed each other the last few times."

"Does she know about you and Amanda?"

"Yes, she does." Kelsey nodded.

"What does she think about it?"

"She says that as long as Amanda makes me happy, then she's happy. I just wish Mom would have the same attitude," Kelsey sighed wistfully.

"About you and Amanda? Mom doesn't know about you two, right?"

Kelsey was quiet for a few moments. "No, she doesn't and neither does Dad. I've really wanted to tell them about Amanda and I, for several months now. But I'm too scared of how they'll react."

"Why do you want to tell them? Why not just keep it a secret?"

"Because I'm tired of having to hide it! I'm tired of not being able to kiss Amanda when she's here. If I had been dating a boy for over a year, Mom and Dad would understand he and I would kiss and maybe fool around a little. But with Amanda, I always have to be so careful and quiet."

"How come you never told me about you two, by the way?"

"I'm sorry. It's not that I didn't want to tell you, but I was worried you'd go and tell them," Kelsey said sadly.

I nodded. "I understand, sis. I don't think either one of them would be very happy to hear you're a lesbian."

"Would you stop saying that?!"

"What, that you're a lesbian?" I grinned.

She gave me an annoyed pout and poked me in the side.

"Ow!" I yelped.

"Just because I'm not dating boys right now doesn't mean I'm some kind of raging bull-dike! I just love being with a smoking hot girl! Big deal!"

"You're not just messing around with one girl, though, are you?"

She glared suspiciously at me, with her face pulled into a puzzled frown.

"I heard you were quite prominently involved in this all-girl sex party last night?" I said slowly.

Kelsey gave me a dismayed look. "How did you find out about that?! I made Amanda promise she wouldn't tell you!"

"It wasn't Amanda who told me, it was Katie."

"Who's Katie?" Kelsey asked, looking baffled.

I grinned somewhat smugly. "She's the redhead whose pussy you ate last night."

"Oh my God, you talked to her?" Kelsey said, her hand going to her mouth.

I nodded. "I ran into her in the hallway, right after she came out of that bedroom. A few minutes later, she told me about what was happening, and who she'd been having sex with in there."

Kelsey turned her head away, her face miserable.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"Nothing," she muttered.

"Kel, you're obviously upset about something. Tell me what's wrong, please?"

She sighed and mumbled something.

"What? I didn't hear you."

"I said I'm embarrassed about it," she said tersely.

"Embarrassed? Why?"

"Because I didn't want you to find out! It's not something I normally do."

"What, having sex with girls?"

"No, I mean have sex with girls I don't know. It's the first time I've ever done that, and then I did three all at once and..." her voice trailed off as her face turned even redder.

I wrapped both my arms around her, pulling her more firmly against me. I could feel how tense her body was, and I gave her a soft kiss on the top of her head. "Come on, Kel, don't worry about it so much."

She sighed as she squeezed my arms. "I'm not that I'm worried about it, but I don't want you to think that this is, like, normal for me."

"Well, I kind of figured that."

"I don't ... I'm not..." she started, then she sighed in frustration and remained quiet for several moments. I was about to speak up myself when she spoke again, "I don't want you to think I'm just some dumb slut with the morals of an alley-cat, who'll fuck anything that moves! I'm still trying to figure out how the whole thing got started in the first place."

"What do you mean?" I asked, my face pulled in a frown that she, of course, couldn't see.

Kelsey sat back a little, looking somewhat disquieted. "After I'd gone to find Amanda, when you and are Brian were talking, I met up with Stacey and um..." she hesitated for a few seconds. "Well, I met up with Stacey, and these two college girls started talking to us. They invited us to go upstairs with them, obviously to have sex. I could tell Stacey definitely wanted to, but I really wasn't sure."

"Didn't you want to go have sex?"

"Kind of, but I've just never had sex with a stranger, you know?"

"You really haven't?" I asked, still a little surprised at that admission. She glared at me, and I quickly backpedaled. "Sorry, go on!"

"The girls seemed a little disappointed, but then they asked us to come upstairs so we could just talk in private. Before I could say anything, Stacey had already agreed for both of us, and she glared at me to be quiet, so I went along with them.

"They took us to one of their bedrooms, and we all sat down on the couch, a little packed together. They asked what school we were from, and if we knew which college we were going to go to, stuff like that. One of the girls, Samantha, said she was going to get some Sangria for all of us and left for a little while. When she came back, she asked if the hot blonde in the white fishnet top she'd run into downstairs was one of our friends and if Amanda might want to join us. I told her that Amanda was with you and probably didn't want to be bothered."

"Yeah, she and I were pretty busy at that time already, I think." I nodded.

"I figured. In any case, Samantha poured some Sangria for all four of us, and we drank and talked about their college and such. They asked if we were thinking about going to Oregon, and if we wanted to join their sorority if we did. After awhile, I was starting to get really hot, and I grabbed a magazine from the table and fanned myself with it. Samantha asked if I was alright, and I said I was feeling really hot and flustered.

"Samantha put her arm around me and asked if she could do anything for me. I wasn't sure what she was referring to, so I asked her. She said she'd be happy to do whatever I wanted."

"And by that, I'm assuming she meant sex?" I asked.

"Yeah, that was my guess as well. I shook my head but doing so made me feel pretty woozy, so I leaned my head back against the couch and closed my eyes for a bit. After a few moments, I could hear kissing and moaning; I looked over and saw that Stacey and the other girl, Jennifer, were making out and feeling each other up."

"What did Samantha do?"

"Nothing. At least, I don't think she did. She just had her arm around my shoulder and sat really close beside me, our bodies pressing against each other. She was quietly talking to me, but I wasn't really listening. I closed my eyes again, and I think I drifted off for a little while. Next thing I know, I'm waking up and Samantha has her fingers under my skirt, in my pussy, and she's sucking on my neck. A very small part of me wanted to tell her to stop, but what she was doing felt so good, and my mind seemed like it was packed in wool. Then she touched my clit, and a few moments later it was like fireworks going off everywhere in my mind and body."

"You mean..."

"I mean that she made me cum, Damon. She made me cum so hard. I have no idea how long she'd been playing with me, but from the way I came I'd think it was hours! Then she kissed me and said she wanted to fuck me so badly, and I couldn't resist anymore."

"So you fucked her?"

"Yeah," Kelsey said softly.

"The whole time?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, were you in that bedroom until you came outside and beat the shit out of Kim?"

"Yes," Kelsey said, almost inaudibly.

"Did you feel like your mind was 'packed in wool' the whole time?" I asked quietly. I was starting to get a bad feeling about my sister's story.

She shrugged. "I guess. To be honest, I was out of my mind horny for pretty much all of it, and that doesn't exactly make me think very clearly to begin with."

"But you've been extremely horny before. Did this feel the same?"

"I ... I'm just not sure. It felt a little strange, but I'd also had a lot to drink," Kelsey said softly.

I swallowed in an effort to wet my mouth a little, as it had gone as dry as sandpaper. Suddenly I thought of something. "You also seemed to be very, very angry when you were fighting with Kim?"

Kelsey nodded. "I got outside just as I saw her kick you in the face, and it was like this red haze of anger came over me. All I could think about was just beating the crap out of her!"

"Fuck," I said grimly, my face pulling into a scowl.

My sister looked a little worried. "You're not angry at me for beating up Kim, are you?"

"No, of course not! I'm just worried that one of those girls spiked your drink."

"What?" She gave me a look of utter surprise. "You mean like a..."

"Like a date rape drug," I finished for her, my expression set in stone.

"Are you serious?" Kelsey asked. She seemed a little scared.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I can't be sure, sweetie, but it does sound like it. You did seem to show some of the symptoms."

"Don't those make you go out of it, though? Like, everything's just a blur, and you wake up six hours later?"

"I don't know. I'm not exactly an expert on them."

"Because, I mean, I do know what happened and everything."

"Like going to the hospital?"

"Well, yeah, but I mean, I can also remember all the sex."

"You remember all of it?"

"Yeah," she said softly.

"Well, then it probably wasn't a drug," I said hesitantly. "Or maybe there is some other kind of drug with different symptoms."

"Or maybe it was just the alcohol getting to me, and I got horny and wanted to get fucked," Kelsey said reluctantly. "Besides, they all drank from the same pitcher I did. So if Samantha had spiked it, they would have gotten the same drug, right?"

I nodded. It seemed logical, but I still couldn't shake the feeling that something had happened. "What do you think, Kel? Do you think it was just you?"

She sighed. "I don't know. It was weird, the way I felt, and how hazy my mind seemed, and so a part of me wants to believe you and say it was a date rape drug. On the other hand, I know full well how horny I can get and the things I do when I'm that horny."

I swallowed again, my cock involuntarily twitching in my boxers. "Would you get so horny you'd have group sex?" I said, my voice cracking a little.

"It's happened before," my sister said quietly.

"Are you serious?" I gasped.

"Yeah."

"But you said you hadn't had sex with strangers before this."

"I hadn't. But I've had sex with ... with some of the other girls."

"You mean from your squad?"

She nodded, blushing slightly.

"Oh my God!" I moaned.

Kelsey gave me a brief flicker of a smile, before she sighed dejectedly. "So I think that trying to blame it on a drug is just taking the easy way out."

"I think we should tell Dad," I said seriously.

Kelsey's lower lip trembled. "No! Absolutely not!"

"Look, if you did get drugged, that's rape. We need to tell Dad about this so he can investigate."

"Damon, I swear, if you tell Dad about this, I am never talking to you again!" she said vehemently.

"Kel..."

"No! There is no way in hell that I'm going to admit this to him, or to Mom! In any case, it doesn't matter because I didn't get raped."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I remember enough to know that I fucked those girls just as hard as they fucked me!" she said, blushing fiercely.

I sat quietly, almost unable to breathe as I stared at my gorgeous sister. I hated to admit it, but her admissions of what she'd been doing were making me horny as hell.

"You probably can't believe what a slut I am, huh?" she said sadly.

"Don't be silly. You're not a slut!"

"No? What other word would you use then? Whore?"

"Kel, stop it!" I said sharply. "Just because you had sex with a few people doesn't make you a whore! And I'm still not convinced that they didn't drug you!"

She sighed. "Whatever. In any case, you can not tell Mom and Dad about this!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. As far as they know I'm a good little school girl, and I'm not going to do anything to ruin that image any further than I already did last night."

I shook my head. "Yeah, you're definitely a good little school girl," I grinned teasingly.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" she asked, her voice cold as ice as she frowned at me angrily.

I gulped as I looked at her. "I mean, you've had sex. Quite a lot," I stammered hesitantly.

"So? You've had sex! And they think you're their perfect little darling!"

Yeah, right, I thought to myself, though I didn't say it out loud. "There's a bit of a difference between having sex with your girlfriend and having sex with multiple girls from your cheerleading squad, Kel," I said matter-of-factly. "And I still can't believe you did that."

She blushed fiercely, but looked me straight in the eye. "Why not? Why is that so hard to believe?"

"Because..." I started to say, then hesitated. Why exactly was it so hard to believe? Try as I might, I couldn't come up with an answer. Finally I sighed. "I don't know. I guess it's just unexpected. I never figured you'd do something like this."

"Because, as your little sister, I'm supposed to be this sweet, innocent little angel, right?" she said tartly.

"I don't know if I'd go that far, but I just never expected you to be into group sex. Especially with girls."

"Well, I am," Kelsey said defensively, her voice rising. "I'm sorry that I've lied to you about it all this time, but now I can see that that was definitely the right thing to do."

"Kel, I—"

"Would it have been better for you if I'd gotten myself fucked by several guys instead? Maybe your team mates could have gangfucked me and covered me in cum! Or should I go into the locker room at school and let the guys from the football team pull my skirt up onto my hips, and then take turns fucking my ass? Would it be better if I was just a normal high school cheerleader slut rather than the obvious lesbo I am now? Huh?"

"Would you please let me—"

"I am getting so sick and tired of having to pretend to be someone I'm not! It's bad enough that I have to lie to Mom and Dad, now I have to lie to you too? I like girls, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you judge me for it, Damon!" she fumed as she got up off the bed and took off towards the bathroom.

For a second I sat completely stunned by her anger, then I jumped towards the bathroom, ripping my blanket off the bed with me and sending my plate sailing across the room. As it clattered against my desk, I slammed the door shut in my sister's face just before she could go through. "Will you just listen to me?"

"Get out of my way!" Kelsey hissed angrily.

"No, not until you let me say what I have to say!"

"Let me out!"

"No!"

"Asshole!" she yelled, turning around and running towards my other door.

I took two giant steps after her and grabbed her by the arm, yanking her back against me firmly.

"Ow, that hurts, you shit!" she cried.

"Sit down," I said curtly, pushing her towards my bed.

"What? Who do you think you are?"

"I said, sit down, Kelsey!" I snapped.

She glared at me angrily, but sat down on the edge of my bed anyways. I waited a few moments to make sure she wasn't going to try to run away again, then knelt in front of her.

"Look at me, Kel," I said gently.

She turned her face away.

"Look at me, please," I repeated, cupping her chin with my fingers and moving her face back my way. As I looked into her beautiful blue eyes, I could practically feel my heart break when I saw the pain and doubt in them.

"Kel, I am not judging you. Don't be angry at me for something I'm not even doing, that's not fair."

She sniffed dismissively, but kept her eyes locked on mine.

"Try to see it from my point of view. Six days ago, all I knew was that you were this perfectly sweet girl who was happy all the time, had wonderful friends, got great grades, was wonderful to her parents, and all that. Then in the space of a few days, I find out that that's just an image you show to everyone, and that in reality you're into having sex with girls, you're in love with your best friend, you have sex with the other girls on your squad and that when you go out you dress up like this ridiculously hot ... tease."

She opened her mouth to say something, but I raised my finger and cut her off.

"I understand why you feel you need to keep it a secret from Mom and Dad, Kel. I really do. They probably wouldn't understand. But you also chose to keep it a secret from me. You built up this perfect girl image of yourself in my eyes; then, in a matter of a few days, you just completely tear that image apart."

I saw her lower lip begin to quiver, but I continued on. "I never had any reason to expect anything like this from you, Kel, so what exactly am I supposed to do when you confront me with it, head-on? How did you think I would react?"

"You weren't supposed to find out," Kelsey said quietly, tears forming in her eyes.

"But ... you told me about you and Amanda."

"No, all the other stuff. I never meant for you to learn about that."

"But why were you trying to hide it from me?"

"Because I didn't think you would accept it," she said, her voice breaking. "I thought you would despise me for it!"

"Why on earth would I ever do that?" I asked gently. I took her into my arms as she burst into great big sobs, her small body wracking from her crying fit. I kissed her forehead and held her against me, feeling her cling to me fiercely in return.

"You're such a sweet guy," she wailed, her voice halting and breaking. "I just didn't think you would agree with me being such a ... slut."

"You never gave me a chance to agree, sweetheart. And stop saying you're a slut!"

"It just seems I'm so different from you," Kelsey said softly.

I sighed as I hugged her closer, kissing her forehead again. "You're not that different from me, Kel."

"Right, because you had sex with three complete strangers last night too!"

"No, but I did have sex with one," I said, swallowing loudly to try to get the lump out my throat.

"What? Are you serious?!" Kelsey gasped as she looked up at me, her eyes wide open in disbelief.

"Yeah."

"But you were with Amanda? With who did you ... what happened?" she asked, shaking her head as if trying to dislodge the idea.

"I don't know. Last night was just so ... overwhelming, I guess. First I fooled around with Amanda, then we watched Carynne get her face fucked, then Amanda sucked me off and swapped my cum with Carynne. I was so horny it drove me fucking insane!" I groaned.

Kelsey stared at me intently, hanging on my every word.

"Amanda and I ran into Katie in the hall, and she told us about the girls fucking in that bedroom. Amanda went inside, and Katie..." I trailed off.

"Katie what?"

"I guess I want to say that she seduced me, but she didn't really have to try very hard. I wanted to fuck so badly, and she wanted to fuck me. Amanda was in the bedroom with you, apparently having sex with you while I was waiting outside for her, and—"

"I'm sorry," Kelsey said softly. "I didn't know you were waiting for her. If I'd known—"

"It's okay, I'm not begrudging you getting your hands on her," I said with a slight grin. "But when Katie told me that's what was happening, I just lost it."

"So you went and fucked her? Katie, I mean?"

"Yeah."

"You actually, like, fucked her?"

I nodded, feeling myself blush.

"Wow."

"Yeah," I said, letting out a loud breath as we looked at each other.

"Damon?" Kelsey asked after a long period of silence.

"Hmm?"

"When you heard about me being in that room, having sex with a bunch of girls ... What were you thinking?"

I sighed and lowered my head. My temples were pounding. Did I dare tell her?

"Were you disappointed in me?" Kelsey asked in a very small voice when I didn't answer her immediately.

I gave her a puzzled look. "Disappointed? About you having sex with girls?"

"Yes. I mean, I know I've built up this web of lies with you and Mom and Dad, and then last night you find out what I'm really like. How did that ... what did that make you think of me?"

I sat back on my bed, leaning against the headboard. "Come here, honey," I said to her, holding my arms open. Kelsey eagerly scampered over and pressed herself against me. "I am not disappointed in you; far from it. I love you, Kel. There is nothing you can do that could ever change that."

She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. "Do you mean that? Nothing at all?" she asked hopefully.

I nodded as I tried to figure out what she was getting at. "Nothing at all, Kel."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.