Conflicted - Cover

Conflicted

Copyright© 2010 by Eldridge

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Damon, an 18 year old high school athlete, learns some startling, yet very interesting things about his cheerleader younger sister, and the things she does with her best friends. As he slowly gets involved with the group of girls, however, he begins to realize that there may be more to his newfound happiness than he first realized. Slow building story with lots of plot and subplots, as well as lots of sex in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

It was about a thirty minute drive from downtown to Greek Row. Brian had given me fairly specific directions, at least as far as he was able to, but Stacey knew her way over there pretty well. It took us a few more minutes to find the specific sorority house, though seeing as how it was the only one with a huge crowd of people in front of it, it wasn't that hard.

Stacey left her 4Runner parked on someone's lawn, and she just shrugged when I asked her if that wasn't going to get her ticketed or even towed. As we all walked up to the sorority house, I realized that the large majority of people who were currently standing outside were actually trying to get inside.

A rather unfriendly looking trio of men in their mid-thirties were standing in front of the door, curtly telling anyone without invitations to either leave or get thrown off the front porch. Their immaculate business suits were partially hiding their apparent lack of necks.

"Those guys look like they have very little sense of humor," I said, feeling a bit worried.

"Professional bouncers," Stacey said. "It was pretty smart of those girls to hire some. It keeps parties like these from getting swamped by idiots you didn't invite."

"Eh, I don't think any of you are invited," I reminded her.

She smiled. "Just leave that to me."

I had wrapped my arm around Amanda's shoulders while she walked arm in arm with Kelsey. As we walked across the lawn to the house, several of the guys outside started wolf-whistling at the girls, who were all wearing pretty skimpy clothes. The girls grinned in appreciation, though fortunately they kept right on walking. I was worried about them getting sexually assaulted if they stayed outside any longer than they had to.

"Do you have invitations?" the bouncer on the left, a hulking guy with long blond hair, asked as we came up to the door.

"No, but some of the girls invited me earlier this morning. My name is Damon Richards," I said.

He checked a neatly printed list which had most names crossed out already. He found mine and scratched it through with a pen. "Alright, go inside. What about you girls, you invited?"

"They're with me," I said.

"Sorry, no guests."

"Awww, come on," Stacey said sultrily as she walked up to him. "Parties like these can always use a few more hot girls, right?"

"That's not my place to decide," he said, though he took his sweet time in checking out Stacey's luscious body.

"What if I throw in some financial incentives?" she offered.

"Not interested."

She sighed and moved in closer to him, whispering something in his ear. His eyes opened wide, and he looked at her in surprise; in return, she teasingly licked her lips and gave him a slow wink. He swallowed loudly, then nodded his head towards the door. "Alright, you can all go in."

The girls all stared at their friend in amazement as we went inside. "How did you get him to let us in, Stace?" Kelsey asked as we walked into the foyer.

"I told him he could fuck Carynne up her little tail if he did," Stacey said.

"What?!" Carynne exclaimed, her eyes wide open in surprise. I noticed she had an intrigued little grin on her face.

"Relax, silly, I'm just kidding!"

"Oh," Carynne said, somewhat disappointedly.

"Want me to go back and really offer your ass to him?" Stacey asked with a challenging note in her voice.

Carynne made some show of thinking it over, then she shook her head. "Nah, he'd probably tear me in half with his cock. I'll find a slightly smaller boy to amuse myself with."

"I'm sure you will!" Stacey grinned.

The other girls laughed at Stacey and Carynne's banter, and though I was a bit surprised at how blatant the two were, I joined in. I was pretty sure they were joking.

I looked around as we walked inside, immediately noticing how well-kept the sorority house was. The girls obviously took great pride in keeping a neat house. We walked through several rooms, including a typical living room as well as an entertainment area, both of which were packed with people, though it wasn't so full as to be considered crazy.

I definitely took note of how incredible the majority of the girls inside were. I didn't know whether they were all part of the sorority, of course, but even if they weren't, the sorority girls definitely had some smoking hot friends. The guys in attendance, for their part, seemed equally well-represented on the attractiveness scale.

Most of the people were holding drinks and talking to members of the opposite sex. A few dozen of them were dancing in the entertainment area, with the music coming from some dark, smoky room off to the back, and several couples were making out here and there, though nothing really inappropriate seemed to be happening anywhere.

The five girls with me were all drawing quite a lot of attention in their very sexy attire, especially from all the guys, though I saw several girls checking them out too.

"I thought this was supposed to be a fuck party?" Carynne asked, looking around with a slightly annoyed frown.

"Not all fuck parties are as insane as the last one we went to, you know," Stacey grinned as she squeezed Carynne's ass, causing the small brunette to yelp and smile at her.

"They aren't? Why not?" Carynne quipped.

Stacey just laughed as they kept on walking.

"What's this about this crazy fuck party?" I asked Amanda, a little hesitantly. I couldn't make up my mind whether I really wanted to know or not.

"I don't know, I didn't go," Amanda said, giving me a reassuring squeeze. She looked up at me with a gorgeous smile, and I almost felt my knees buckle at the sight of it.

"What about you, Kel?" I asked. Please say no, please say no, my mind practically shrieked.

"I didn't go either," Kelsey said. "That's really something only Stacey and Carynne get into."

"Good," I said without even thinking about it, then I immediately started blushing. Both Amanda and Kelsey grinned at each other, and they both gave me wicked smiles.

After a few minutes we found our way to the kitchen where I grabbed a beer, and the girls helped themselves to a pitcher of Sangria. Each of them eagerly gulped down a glass, then smiled as they filled them up again. Mikaela abstained, apparently satisfied with just a glass of water. Within just a few minutes the pitcher was done for, and the other four girls were getting rather giggly.

A couple of college guys entered the kitchen, smiling widely as they saw the group of hot teenage girls. They walked over and introduced themselves, asking if they could join us. While Stacey, Carynne and Mikaela stayed behind to talk to them, Amanda nudged my side, and together with Kelsey we left the others to their own devices.

The three of us found an empty couch in a small room somewhere off the kitchen. Amanda snuggled up against me and Kelsey did the same against her friend from the other side.

"I'm getting a little tipsy," Amanda said, repressing a little burp.

"I think you passed a little tipsy a pitcher of Sangria ago!" Kelsey teased.

"Hey! Don't make me punish you again, brat," Amanda said mock-seriously.

"Awww, please? Will you punish me?" Kelsey grinned.

"You two aren't going to be fooling around again, are you?" I teased.

"You're one to talk about fooling around!" Kelsey snorted. "I'm pretty sure that that isn't whipped cream on Amanda's top!"

I blushed as I looked at Amanda's chest. While my cum didn't show on the white fishnet top she was wearing, it was easily noticeable on her black tube top underneath. I felt a warm shiver pull through me at the memory of blasting my cum all over her. "At least she and I went somewhere private, unlike you!" I accused.

Amanda giggled, but Kelsey just gave me an innocent look. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Like hell you don't!"

Both girls looked at me with teasing smiles. "No, really, what are you talking about?" Kelsey said.

"You two were ... eh, you know."

Kelsey raised her eyebrows and shrugged, pretending to be stupid, though she couldn't quite keep a grin off her face.

"We were what? Come on, I want to hear you say it," Amanda breathed.

I gulped loudly before drawing a deep breath. "You were playing with each other."

"No, I want to hear you say it with dirty words," Amanda urged me on, pushing herself against me a little more firmly.

I looked at Kelsey to see if she would say anything, but she was grinning with glee. "Kelsey was playing with your pussy," I said quietly, the memory of it making me horny as hell.

"Mmmm, she was. Your dirty sister was fingering my wet pussy," Amanda said, her voice heavy with excitement. "I love it when she shoves her fingers inside me. I cum so hard when she does!"

Kelsey groaned and grabbed Amanda's hair, pulling her friend's head back towards her. Their lips locked eagerly, and they started devouring each others' mouths right in front of me. I imagined my jaw was about to hit the floor as I could see Kelsey's tongue slip inside Amanda's mouth. Amanda moaned loudly as she responded in kind while grabbing my sister's breast through her tie top, firmly squeezing it. Both girls kept hungrily making out and feeling each other up for another minute, then they broke their kiss, each panting heavily and gasping for air. Their lips glistened with the other's saliva.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed. They both giggled at me.

"Did you like that?" Amanda asked as she climbed into my lap, starting to kiss my face and my neck.

"Yes," I sighed, returning her kisses. She tasted heavily of the sweet Sangria and—I imagined—my sister's mouth.

"Good," she whispered, her tongue trailing over my cheek. I put my hands on her delectable ass and squeezed it. "God, I am so fucking horny," Amanda moaned. She reached down and grabbed my cock through my khakis, stroking it a few times. "Keep this thing hard for me, okay? I really have to go pee first."

I sighed in frustration as I wanted nothing more than to tear off the few clothes she wore and take her on the couch, but I nodded my understanding anyways.

Amanda leaned over and gave my sister another deep kiss, then climbed off me. She looked over her shoulder at us with a devious little smile on her face. "Watch this!" she said sultrily as she slowly bent over, grabbing her ankles and bringing her face near her knees.

"Fuck!" I groaned as her ridiculously short skirt moved up onto her hips, and her naked pussy came into view. It was glistening all over, evidence of just how wet and horny she was. Beside me, Kelsey drew in a sharp breath as she, too, stared at her friend's wet cunt.

"Hurry back, please," I begged the little blonde nymph.

Amanda nodded with a happy little grin, then she walked off while moving her skirt somewhat back into place.

"Was she not wearing panties at all tonight?" I asked my sister breathlessly.

"She was, but she took them off when she changed in the car," Kelsey said.

"God..." I moaned, staring at the doorway through which Amanda had left.

My sister grabbed my chin, turning my face towards her. "Are you okay with this?" she asked seriously.

"With what? With her turning me on more than I've ever been turned on before?" I joked.

"No, I mean with her and me," Kelsey said. She sounded worried.

"How come you're still so sober, sis?" I asked, trying to divert her line of questioning.

"I can hold my liquor a lot better than Amanda can. Stop changing the subject."

I took a deep breath, calming myself down. It was obvious my sister wanted to talk seriously. "It'll take some getting used to, Kel," I admitted. "I never suspected you were into girls."

"I know. I'm sorry I had to keep it a secret from you, but Mom and Dad..."

I nodded. "How long have you two been, you know, more than just best friends?"

"For about a year."

"How did it start?"

"It just kinda happened. I was over at her place one night. We were a little bored, talking about boys and kissing, stuff like that. We figured we needed some practice, so for fun we kissed each other. We both decided we liked it, a lot, and kissed again. Next thing I knew it was midnight, and we'd been making out all evening. Next time after that, we did a lot more than just kiss," she said with a wicked smile.

"Do you two make love often?" I asked, swirling my tongue around in an effort to get some moisture into my mouth. The idea of Amanda and my sister 'experimenting' on each other was giving me the worst case of cotton-mouth imaginable.

Kelsey shrugged as she scooted up close beside me. "Hmm, not that often."

"Really?" I gasped, completely surprised. "I figured you two would be all over each other all the time!"

"We are."

"But you just said—"

"I said we don't make love that often. We do, however, fuck each other's brains out a lot!" my sister grinned.

I shivered in delight as images flashed through my brain of the two of them naked, fingering and licking each others' pussies, their amazingly hot bodies sweating as they ground against each other while cumming over and over again.

"You like that, hmm?" Kelsey breathed in my ear.

"Yes," I admitted, my voice breaking.

She kissed my cheek softly. "Typical boy. Two girls going at it gets you every time."

I gulped. "Seeing you two going at it drives me nuts."

"Good," she grinned. "So you're okay with sharing her with me for awhile?"

I opened my mouth as if to say something, then just nodded.

"Good!" my sister said again, a happy smile beaming on her beautiful face.

We were both quiet for a moment, then I asked her, "So, you two are lesbians?"

"I would think Amanda has already proved to you that she's just as much into boys as she is into girls."

"Yeah, she did," I said, trying to hide my proud smile. "What about you, though?"

"Well, to be a lesbian, you have to like girls and not boys, right? I do like girls, but I've never been with a boy, so I have no idea if I'd like them or not. I think that kind of makes me ineligible to be a lesbian at the moment," she chuckled.

"You've never been with a guy?"

"No."

"Not even to like second base or something?"

"No."

"Wow."

"What do you mean, wow?"

"It's just that ... you're so beautiful! How have you not had to beat guys off you all this time?"

Kelsey smiled appreciatively at my compliment. "It helps to hang around with girls who are more beautiful than I am. They tend to attract all the male attention," she quipped.

"That's crazy. You're the most beautiful girl in your entire squad! You're the most beautiful girl in the whole school, for that matter!"

"Awww, you're a real sweetheart, big brother, but you're also full of shit. Look me in the eye and tell me that you think I'm more beautiful than Amanda."

I hesitated for just a second.

"See?" She smiled victoriously before I could even open my mouth.

"Hey, that's not fair!"

"Damon, I know Amanda is more beautiful than I am. I don't mind being an A minus compared to her A plus."

"You're not an A minus, stop saying stupid shit like that! What minus would you have, exactly?"

"I'm kind of short."

"That's it? That's your minus? That you're an inch shorter than Amanda?" I asked, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Well, no. My biggest problem is that my butt's too big."

"Not to me it isn't."

"You only say that because I let you spank it!"

I coughed uncomfortably. Kelsey grinned, and she leaned closer, resting her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and hugged her close, kissing the top of her head. "Kel, your butt is not too big. It's perfect. You have the most amazing ass I've ever seen," I said softly after gathering up my courage. It was nothing but the utter truth. Kelsey's ass was just spectacular.

She leaned back a little and stared deep into my eyes. Again I was amazed at how beautiful her eyes were. They were a warm, almost ocean-blue, and they were absolutely sparkling with joy. "Do you mean that?"

"Yes, I swear."

To call her smile beautiful would have been cutting it short by at least a factor of a million. I don't think I'd ever seen Kelsey look more happy than she did right at that point. "God, you're so wonderful..." she said softly. She was blinking rapidly, almost as if she was trying to blink away some tears, then her head came closer to mine.

I felt my heart beat rapidly as I saw her close her eyes and pucker up her lips. What was she gonna do? Was she really gonna kiss me? My eyes were rapidly scanning around the room, and I prayed nobody was gonna see us. At least nobody that knew us.

Kelsey's lips touched mine, and a large tingle of static electricity sparked between us. We both backed off in a flinch, each of us touching our lips in surprise.

"I think somebody doesn't want us kissing," I joked after a few seconds, rubbing my lips.

Kelsey laughed. "I'm sorry, this skirt gets pretty static-y on this couch, I think," she said.

"Are you sure that's what it was? Are you sure we didn't get sparked because you were gonna give your own brother a kiss?"

She gave me a cute grin. "You're silly! Besides, if that's what it takes..."

I smiled at her as I opened my arms, and she happily snuggled up against me. I couldn't help but smile at much how I loved her. I was so blessed with her as my sister, and I kissed the top of her head again. "Okay, so now that we've established that you have, in fact, an amazing ass, you are officially out of excuses to call yourself an A minus."

"No, I'm not!" she objected.

"Yes, you are. What other thing do you think is wrong with you?"

"Uhm..." she said, hesitating.

"See? There's nothing," I quickly said, not giving her the time to think up something.

"Hey! That's not fair!"

"I know, I said the same thing a few minutes ago!" I laughed.

She looked up at me and smiled. "It's not nice to turn your own sister's tricks back against her, you know!"

"It isn't? Says who?"

"Me!" she grinned.

"It's a good thing you're so cute, Kel," I grinned.

"Funny, Amanda always says the same thing," Kelsey giggled. "She also says I'm a brat."

"That I will definitely agree on!" I grinned.

She grinned at me and punched me in the arm. "Boys tend to not like that a whole lot, though," she said.

"I think it just makes you extra cute."

"Well, apparently your opinion is different from other boys then. So that's my minus, compared to her."

"I really don't think so, sis, but okay. You are definitely hotter than Stacey, though, so that's just Amanda who's hotter than you then. And only by the tiniest of margins. That's not multiple girls."

"Stacey and I are about equal, I think. I'd love to be as tall as her, and she really wants my hair and eyes. But she wasn't the one who I was counting."

"So who is this mystery beauty then?"

"Well, duh? Carynne!"

"Carynne! Are you kidding? You're far hotter than she is."

"Oh, whatever Damon. She's perfect; there's not a single flaw anywhere on her."

"She's like five feet tall!"

"So? That just makes her special, and exquisite. I'd rather be cute and petite like her than this stupid stumpy height that I am."

"She also has very little in the boob department."

"She does have boobs! She's just a late bloomer. Compared to six months ago, she's grown quite a bit. In one year she'll have tits the size of Amanda's."

"You know, I can't believe that I'm discussing another girl's tits with you," I said wryly.

"I know. Aren't I just the coolest sister in the world?"

I nodded. "You are by far the coolest sister in the world. You're also amazing and beautiful."

Kelsey grinned. "You know, if you weren't my brother, I'd think you were trying to get in my pants."

"At least you could find out if you were truly a lesbian then," I joked.

She blushed a pretty red, then punched me in the arm again. I laughed and engulfed her in another huge hug, and she clung to me fiercely, giving me a big smooch on the cheek.

"Hey sis?" I asked after we had let go of each other, and she was again resting her head on my chest.

"Yeah?"

"You and Amanda are pretty serious about each other, right?"

"Well, we keep it a secret as much as we can, but yes."

"So how do you feel about Amanda and I?"

"I'm fine with it," she said after a second. I thought she seemed a bit hesitant, but I shrugged it off.

"You're not jealous about your, eh, your girlfriend dating someone else?"

She shook her head. "Amanda's had a huge crush on you for a long time now, so I'm happy for her that you two are hitting it off so well."

I gave her a surprised look. "She's had a crush on me?"

"Oh yes. Almost since the first time she came over to our house."

"Why didn't she ever say anything? Or do anything?"

"Well, you were with that damn whore for the most part of it; she didn't want to interfere in that."

"So now that Kim and I have broken up..."

"She figured she had to make her move fast before you got involved with another girl."

"Wow, I had no idea she was interested."

"Yes, she way always complaining about that. She called you a clueless dork plenty of times!"

"Hey!" I said, feigning to be hurt.

"Oh whatever. You are clueless! I thought I was going to have to wallpaper your bedroom with naked pictures of her before you'd start paying attention to her!"

I held up my hands in defeat. "Okay, okay, I surrender!"

She smiled victoriously. "I am glad you two finally got together though. You match pretty well."

"Except that I'm too innocent for her, of course," I reminded my sister.

"Well, I'm sure that she can change that fairly quickly." Kelsey winked.

"She's definitely been trying!"

"Oh whatever, you loved every second of it!"

I nodded. "She makes me completely lose my mind."

"I know. She does the same to me when she just uses me to make herself cum over and over."

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as more images of my sister and her gorgeous blonde friend fucking each other silly flooded my brain.

"Amanda better get back soon and take care of you, huh?" my sister asked teasingly.

"Yeah, no kidding," I grunted. My cock was standing firmly at attention, and the strain put on it by my pants was getting pretty damn painful.

"D!" a familiar voice yelled from the room's doorway.

I looked up and smiled as I saw Brian standing there, a beer in one hand and his arm around some blonde girl's shoulders. She had a fairly vapid expression on her face, and she was wearing nothing but a thong and a bra. I had to admit she was pretty smoking hot. Brian himself was only wearing a pair of jeans.

"Hey Brian," I said in greeting.

"I'm glad your ass finally made it, man! I was getting tired of all these chicks asking about you!" he said with a huge grin. He didn't sound nearly as intoxicated as he had earlier. I imagined the girl beside him probably had something to do with that: she looked the type that could quickly fuck a guy sober.

"Yeah, sure they did!" I scoffed.

"What, you don't believe me? Tell him, babe," Brian said to the girl next to him.

"Hi Damon," the girl purred as she walked towards me. "I'm really glad you decided to cum tonight." Her emphasis and pronunciation were unmistakable.

"Oh please," Kelsey sighed irritably beside me.

The blonde's eyes flicked towards my sister, sizing her up. I could feel Kelsey tense up beside me and silently prayed it wasn't going to turn into a major confrontation. Kelsey wasn't the type to back down from anyone.

After a few seconds, however, the blonde returned her gaze to me and smiled. "Do you want to come upstairs, Damon?"

"Eh, what's upstairs?" I asked quietly.

"That's where all the fun stuff is going on. How about I show you around?"

Before I could answer, Brian moved beside her and gently grabbed her arm. "Hey babe, how about you entertain yourself for a few minutes while I have a talk with my little buddy here," he said.

The blonde angrily glared at him, but he stared her down without blinking. A few seconds later she shrugged and walked out of the room.

"What a fucking bimbo!" Kelsey snarled. "Couldn't you have found anything with at least half a brain cell, Brian?"

Brian shrugged as he looked at Kelsey. "Believe me, honey, she's one of the smartest ones here. Now excuse me while I talk to your brother for a second."

"Fine. I'm going to go see what's keeping Amanda," Kelsey said. She frowned at me, then got up and walked out of the room without saying anything else.

"She's a feisty little thing, isn't she?" Brian said, staring after my sister as she left.

"Yeah," I said.

"Let's go get some more beer," Brian said, motioning towards the kitchen. As soon as we entered the kitchen, I noticed the girls were gone, as were the guys. I hoped they were alright, but in the end they were of course more than capable of making their own decisions. A small part of my mind wondered if they were having a big orgy somewhere, and I sighed in frustration at my mind diving into the deepest recesses of the gutter at every opportunity.

We both got a beer from the fridge and took several deep swigs as we walked back to the room we'd just come from. I wanted to make sure Amanda could find me.

"So why the fuck did you bring her here?" Brian asked.

"Who?"

"Your sister!"

"What? What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? Well, let's see, genius. For starters, she obviously is not happy with the idea of you fucking any of these college chicks. Which is pretty much the only reason you came to this party, right?"

I stood quietly, not saying anything.

"Right?" he repeated.

I gave him a short nod, just to shut him up about that, and motioned for him to continue.

"Then there's the fact that your little sister is really fucking hot and is dressed like she's auditioning for Reality Kings! I mean, do you want Erik to mount her from behind or what?"

"Look, she and her friends wanted to come along. I tried to talk them out of it, and they wouldn't take no for an answer!"

"You brought all her friends too?"

"It's more that they decided to come here, and they offered me a ride. It wasn't exactly my decision."

Brian studied me for a few moments. "You want to fuck one of them, don't you?"

"What?"

"Come on D, don't bullshit me. That's why you brought those girls here, so you can get one of them alone and fuck her! Admit it!"

I shook my head, but couldn't stop a small grin from appearing on my face. "I didn't bring her here to fuck her."

"Oh, but there is a girl! Is she hot, D? Do I know her?"

I nodded. "Amanda."

"Get the fuck out of here! That smoking hot blonde from this morning? Your sister's friend?" he said incredulously.

"Yeah," I said proudly.

"You fucking animal! I didn't know the two of you were together?"

"Well, we really weren't until tonight."

"Tonight? Damn, you move fast! So are you going to try to fuck her?"

"No! Jesus, Brian, it's the first night she and I have gone out together!"

He grinned at me as he took another long swig of his beer. "I'm just ragging you, D. If you want to take it slow with your girl, good for you."

I chuckled as I thought back to Amanda jerking my cock in the office at the club. Yeah, we were taking it slow, alright.

"What about you?" I asked. "Why aren't you upstairs?"

"Because those sluts were about to make my cock fall off! Even a stud like me needs a break at some point, so I came down for a beer."

"What about Daryll and Erik?"

"Still upstairs, last I saw them. Erik is like a goddamned Volvo, man, he just keeps on going. I think he was on his sixth chick when I came down."

"Damn. And we know Daryll sure isn't going to say no to pussy."

"Not to this hot college pussy, no. You really should check it out upstairs, D. There are some fucking smoking hot girls up there, doing things that really should be illegal."

"I've already got a smoking hot girl. Besides, I doubt she'd..."

"Mmmm, thank you!" Amanda's voice interrupted me.

I quickly turned around in surprise, seeing a grinning Amanda standing there. She was leaning against the door frame and was draining what looked to be another glass of Sangria. After she put the empty glass down, she walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down for a deep, sensual kiss. I moaned as her tongue slipped into my mouth, tasting of something deliciously sweet that I couldn't quite identify.

After a bit, Brian dryly scraped his throat. Amanda and I kissed for a few more seconds, then let up, both of us giving my friend a sheepish look.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.