Conflicted
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Eldridge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Damon, an 18 year old high school athlete, learns some startling, yet very interesting things about his cheerleader younger sister, and the things she does with her best friends. As he slowly gets involved with the group of girls, however, he begins to realize that there may be more to his newfound happiness than he first realized. Slow building story with lots of plot and subplots, as well as lots of sex in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

After turning off my alarm with an annoyed grunt, I got up and drowsily trundled over to my bathroom. Taking a cold shower woke me up immediately, and after getting dressed and grabbing my stuff I went downstairs to get some breakfast. I nearly yelped with surprise as I walked into the kitchen to find Amanda standing in front of the open refrigerator, wearing nothing but one of my sister's sleeping shirts which covered very little of her magnificent butt. She was very evidently not wearing any panties. Her golden blonde hair was hanging down her back, almost teasingly swishing across her butt as she bent slightly forward to search the fridge.

It's just not fair! I thought to myself. The two of them are determined to get me horny everywhere I go! I sighed and cleared my throat, averting my gaze to the ceiling as I did so.

Amanda squeaked as she whirled around. "Oh Damon, you scared me!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. I figured if I didn't say anything you'd be startled once you suddenly saw me standing here," I said softly.

"Yeah, that's probably true ... why are you staring at the ceiling?"

"Um, you're not exactly dressed for company."

"Oh crap!" she exclaimed. "I must have, eh, I think my underwear, I..." She sighed as she realized the futility of trying to come up with any kind of plausible reason for why she wasn't wearing any panties. "I'm not very good at coming up with lame excuses, am I?"

I smiled at her, though like a gentleman I still kept my eyes averted.

"I slept in the nude," she continued softly. "I was hungry for a snack, and I didn't figure anyone would be up at this early hour, so I just didn't bother getting all the way dressed. I'm sorry."

"No harm done here," I said, my mind imagining her lying naked in my sister's bed, even if just sleeping. I had to fight hard not to groan, since after what I'd seen them do in the shower together, the odds of them just sleeping were fairly small. I felt a shiver run across my spine at the thought of Amanda fucking Kelsey in her bed.

"Why are you up so early?" she asked, apparently quite eager to change the subject.

"I've got a swim meet at ten."

"Oh really? Can we come watch?" she asked, sounding intrigued. I heard her slide a chair out from underneath the table.

"Uh, sure, I guess. I'm not sure it'll be all that exciting, it's just a high school meet. Normally I'd just skip it, but it's good preparation for the State-semis next week."

"Hey, you came to watch us. Only fair we come watch you, right?"

I smiled, still keeping my eyes glued to the ceiling. "I hope Kelsey agrees with you on that."

"She will," Amanda said confidently.

"If you say so."

"Damon?"

"Yeah?"

"You can stop staring at the ceiling, you know."

I lowered my gaze and saw she had taken a seat at the table, her partial nakedness mostly hidden. She gave me a sweet smile, and I felt my stomach churn a little. God, she really was amazingly beautiful.

"Didn't you come down for a snack?" I asked, noticing that she didn't have anything on the table.

"Well, I was hoping you guys would have some fruit, but it's in those boxes, and I wasn't sure if I could take that."

"Yeah, it's fine," I said, walking over to the fridge. "They're my fruit salads, but I'll be happy to share one with you."

I reached into the fridge, grabbing two of the fruit salads along with a few cold chicken breasts wrapped in foil. I put one of the boxes of fruit in front of Amanda, returning her grateful smile, then sat down across from her and opened the foil. I eagerly tore into one of the chicken breasts, watching the slender blonde take a few grapes and a piece of melon. As I chewed my chicken, I stuffed pieces of fruit into my mouth at a regular pace.

"That sure seems like a lot of food this early in the morning," Amanda remarked. "Not that there's anything wrong with that!" she added hastily.

"Goes with being a swimmer," I said, my mouth full of chicken. "Got to eat a lot to keep my energy level up."

"How much is a lot?" she asked curiously.

"Seven thousand calories. A day."

"Are you serious?" she exclaimed. "A day? I don't think I eat that in a week!"

I gave her a knowing smile. "That's why I can swim faster than you can."

She giggled as she took another piece of melon before closing the box. She looked at the fridge as if trying to judge whether she could walk over there without exposing herself to me.

"Don't worry about it, I'll eat that," I said, nodding at the box.

She smiled and slid it across the table to where I could reach it. "All that food must be pretty expensive, huh?"

"Yeah, I think my parents would have preferred it if I'd taken up cheerleading too, but I'd look terrible in a skirt," I grinned, causing Amanda to laugh delightedly.

We chatted awhile about typical, everyday things as I methodically devoured the chicken and the fruit, until Amanda started yawning. "I'm glad I can go back to bed and get some more sleep," she admitted.

"Yeah, rub it in, why don't you?" I said wryly.

She giggled. "You and Kelsey are so much alike."

I nodded. "We do both tend to be a little dry."

"Kelsey's not dry," Amanda said with a mischievous wink.

Before I could say anything, my phone vibrated from a text message. Glancing at it, I grabbed my bag of stuff and jammed the last few pieces of fruit in my mouth. "Sorry, but I gotta go. My ride's here."

I averted my eyes as Amanda got up and walked towards me. She put her hand on my arm, and I felt a warm thrill run through me. "Thank you for the fruit," she said softly.

"You're welcome." I smiled. "If you want more later, help yourself. I have to go buy more soon anyways."

"I think I'm pretty full, but thank you."

I nodded as I saw her walk away out of the corner of my eye. I waited about twenty seconds to give her plenty of time to get safely out of sight, then walked out of the kitchen to the front door. Coming into the hallway, I did a double take as Amanda was still walking up the stairs, the bottom of her shirt riding up on her hips, exposing her butt with every step. Rather than avert my eyes, I allowed myself a long, leisurely stare at her divine ass, and her unbelievable pussy. As she reached the top of the stairs, Amanda turned her head and threw me a teasing grin before disappearing into Kelsey's bedroom.

"Fuck," I sighed. My cock was rapidly rising to attention again, and I didn't want to walk out to the car with a huge boner. "Get down!" I hissed at it. It seemed to take great delight in not only ignoring me, but taking several minutes to go soft again.


The meet went pretty much as expected; I crushed everybody in my three distances, and I'd even taken part in our relay event, which we also won without much competition. My coach congratulated me afterwards, but told me not to get too cocky, as obviously the level of competition in the State semi-finals, held next weekend, would be much, much higher.

I didn't worry about it. Having just had the Olympics in Beijing, it stood to reason that several of the country's top swimmers might not be in Nationals next year—leaving a wide open qualifying field which gave swimmers who were normally on the outside, like myself, a massive dose of motivation. Motivation was something that I could always use more of.

Since I'd been a sophomore, I'd been dominating my high school meets to such an extent that I'd gotten bored with them and lost the drive to train hard. Not willing to let someone of my talents, as he put it, ruin his chances like that, our high school swim coach hooked me up with a personal coach, an old veteran who had trained several world champions in his lifetime. The old coach had gladly taken me under his wing and promised I'd one day make it to the top, as long as I stuck to his rather grueling training regimen. Part of that regimen was increasing my daily calories by quite a lot, to the dismay of my mom's grocery bill, as well as upping the intensity and frequency with which I trained. Because I was unable to access the high school's pool at all hours, he also promptly signed me up to join the swim club where he was employed.

Though I didn't swim in any of the club's sponsored events, since doing that would immediately ruin my eligibility to compete in the NCAA once I went to college, I was able to compete in the club's internal meets, which were held once a week for fun, and I now had access to a pool whenever I wanted to. Another benefit was that I was able to train with guys who were at a much higher level than I was. While getting my ass kicked in practice by Mitch Stevens time and time again wasn't really the way I would have personally gone about getting motivated, I had to admit that my times had improved a lot ever since I'd joined the swim club.

They had improved so much that, in my junior year, Coach had entered me for the State Championships. I'd gotten soundly beaten in the semi-finals, but he said I stood a good chance to make it into the actual finals this year, and I'd been training vigorously for the past few months to prepare.

After the contest was over and what little public that had shown up was filing out of the hall, I stood beside the pool, loudly yawning and stretching. Both my personal coach and the high school coach had given me a few pointers, the former in a decidedly less pleasant tone than the latter, then they'd walked off together, the old coach muttering about 'kids nowadays.'

"Long night, D?" Brian asked with a grin as he walked up towards me, with Erik and Daryll following close behind. They were all members of my swim club, and they'd been teammates and best friends for fours years at Oregon, all of them having graduated the year before. I trained with them a lot, and though it had taken a little time, we were all good friends now, though I hung out with Brian far more than I did with the other two.

They were all dressed casually, since they obviously hadn't competed today. Ever since my car had been in the garage, Brian had been giving me rides whenever I needed one, and Daryll and Erik had surprised me by coming along to watch this meet.

"Nah, I just didn't sleep very well," I said, stifling another yawn. "Thanks for coming, guys, that was cool."

"We had nothing better to do. Why didn't you sleep very well, were you nervous for this meet?" Erik the Viking asked. We called him the Viking because he was from somewhere in Scandinavia, Poland or something, and definitely looked the part.

"No, just..." I very briefly considered telling them about what I had seen in the shower the night before, as a hot scene of two naked girls fucking each other would get me instant cred with them. I was quite a bit younger than they were, and I always felt out of place when they talked about all the college pussy and women in their mid-twenties they were nailing. I weighed it over in my mind a bit more; then, I finally decided against saying anything. It didn't seem right to talk about my sister and Amanda that way. "Just tossed and turned, I dunno."

Before anyone could say anything else, several girls walked close by in the stands, smiling and waving at us and yelling encouragements. I frowned slightly, as I didn't recognize them from school. "Who are they?" I asked.

"I dunno. Go talk to them and find out," Brian grinned.

"Eh ... they seem quite a bit older than me."

"I'll go talk to them," Daryll said confidently. "I need to get me some pussy anyways. Be right back."

Brian laughed as Daryll walked towards the girls. They were smiling almost hungrily as he got close to them, which was understandable, as he was in fantastic shape. We all were, of course; it was one of the rare few benefits of being a top tier swimmer.

"Isn't Daryll seeing some girl right now?" I asked Brian.

"Yeah, but he said she's on the rag, so I guess he's out hunting."

"Why won't he fuck his girl when she's on the rag?" Erik asked, looking confused.

"Who knows. It's just some hang up he's got. Might be a black thing or something, I don't know." Brian shrugged.

"What about you, Del? Have you ever fucked a girl on the rag?" Erik grinned. The three of them always bugged me about how inexperienced I was; at least compared to them, anyways.

"Very funny, shithead!" I grumbled. "You never fucked a Polish girl because she was always bundled up in like twenty layers of fucking elk hide! That's why you had to move here: so you could actually find a hole that you could stick your dick into besides the one in your backyard fence!"

Brian almost choked on his laughter, and Erik grinned widely. "I'm from Sweden, you dumb American fuck, not Poland! Don't they teach you geography at that shitty high school of yours?"

"They sure as hell don't teach him how to get laid more often!" Brian interjected with a snicker.

I blushed but couldn't help grinning. It had taken awhile for them to start treating me as an equal, and I gladly took the ragging that came with it over the somewhat patronizing attitudes they'd given me at first.

Daryll came back a few minutes later, a look of deep satisfaction on his face as he was nodding fervently. "You fuckers gonna owe me!" he said proudly.

"Owe you? You still haven't paid back that twenty I loaned you two weeks ago!" Erik grumped.

"Shut the fuck up and listen, Drakkar-sailing motherfucker!" Daryll said, causing all of us to howl with laughter. "You fools see those fine pieces of college poon up there in the stands?" He pointed at the group of girls he had been talking to, and they responded by waving excitedly at us. From a distance they seemed pretty damn hot.

"What about 'em?" Brian asked, still laughing.

"Well, those girls have invited us to a party tonight," Daryll said with a knowing look.

"Free beer?" Erik asked immediately. He was very fond of beer, especially the free kind.

"Man, fuck the free beer! That party is being held in their sorority house, and I was told that there would be certain benefits, if you know what I'm saying!"

"Fuck yeah!" Brian exclaimed. He turned towards the girls, nodding at them and throwing them two thumbs up. The girls started cheering as they got their confirmation.

"Daryll, my friend," Erik said expansively. "You are a truly, truly fine human being. Forget the twenty dollars you owe me."

"Yeah, I already did," Daryll said, still nodding. "Do I always get the pussy or what? I fucking told you so!"

The three of them grinned excitedly, but I felt a bit uncertain. I had never been invited to a college party before, and certainly not to one just for the purpose of fucking.

"What's the hell's your problem?" Daryll asked, a slightly confused look on his face as he saw my hesitation.

"I dunno if I should go, man," I said, causing the other two guys to look at me as if I was from another planet.

"What? Why the fuck not?"

"Well, it's just that ... I dunno. They're quite a bit older than I am, and I'm not exactly experienced."

"Shit! Look D, the only thing those bitches care about is your body and how big your cock is! There ain't nothing wrong with these bodies, and I fucking know there ain't nothing wrong with your cock!"

I grinned and shook my head. Daryll was always so outrageous you couldn't really say anything; all you could do was just grin and go along.

"Daryll, I've asked you before to stop looking at my cock in the fucking shower," Brian complained.

"I wasn't talking about your cock, I was talking about his cock!" Daryll said loudly.

"If you fuckers keep talking about cocks, these chicks will think we're fucking gay! Then, there won't be any benefits tonight!" Erik hissed.

Brian nodded and put his arm around my shoulder. "Look junior. These are the kinds of girls that know what it takes to get a man to paradise. Stop worrying! Let one of those girls teach you the ropes and enjoy the fucking ride."

"Or are you secretly gay, and would you rather jerk off thinking about our cocks tonight?" Erik asked.

"Fuck you right in your fjord, asshole!" I grinned, flipping him off.

"Fjords are in Norway! Jesus, you really make your school look like a prime example of the quality of American education, don't you?"

We all laughed as we started walking off. "See you ladies tonight!" Daryll yelled at the girls, and they happily hollered back at him.

We had almost gotten to the end of the pool when suddenly I heard someone yelling from the stands. "Damon! Damon, over here!"

I looked up and smiled in surprise as both my sister and Amanda stood in the first row of the stands, waving excitedly at us.

"Damn, that is some fine young pussy!" Daryll exclaimed.

"No shit, look at those tits on that brunette," Erik chimed in. "Fuck, she's unbelievably hot!"

"Hey!" I objected. "That's my sister you're talking about!"

"Oh right!" Erik said with a disbelieving snort. "Does she know she's your sister?"

"Fuck, I'd love to spin both those little sluts on my dick all night and make 'em squeal!" Daryll grinned.

I clenched my fists. "Shut the fuck up! That's my sister, asshole!"

"Heh, I'd like to fuck your 'sister' up her asshole," Erik jeered.

I snarled as I charged him, and the next thing coming out of his mouth was a startled gasp followed by a lot of bubbles as my shove sent him flying backwards into the pool.

"What the fuck, D?" Brian exclaimed.

"I told him to shut his fucking mouth about my sister!" I said angrily.

"Wait ... is that really your sister?" Daryll asked.

"That's what I fucking said, isn't it?!"

"Aw shit ... I'm sorry, D. I wouldn't want you guys talking like that about my sister either."

"Your sister is almost forty, has five kids and weighs like three-hundred pounds, Daryll," Brian said stoically. "I don't think you have to worry about us talking about her like that."

"Fuck you, man! You know what I mean!"

Erik climbed out of the pool, soaked to the bone. The squelching sound his shoes made somehow struck me as quite funny, but Erik wasn't laughing. His face was radiating anger as he came towards me with his fists clenched. Before he could reach me, however, Brian stepped in front of him, barring his way. "Let it go, Erik. That really is his sister, and you were being a giant asshole."

Erik locked eyes with Brian, and the two glared at each other for a few moment, even as I was holding my breath. I didn't really have any illusions about my chances in a fight against Erik, seeing as how he towered a good five inches over me and probably outweighed me by forty pounds of pure muscle. Even so, I'd try to rip his fucking throat out with my teeth before I'd let him say anything like that about my sister again.

Finally, Erik lowered his gaze and walked off towards the locker room. "Sorry," he said as slipped past me.

I opened my mouth to say something, but Brian put his hand on my shoulder. "I'll deal with him. Don't worry about it."

I sighed deeply and relaxed. "Alright, thanks. I'm gonna go talk to my sister, I'll see you in a bit, okay?"

"Okay. I'll meet you outside." Brian nodded as he and Daryll followed Erik.

"Hey!" I smiled as I walked over to the girls. Both of them were wearing tight fitting jeans and t-shirts, though Kelsey's shirt left her belly button bare. I climbed up over the railing that separated the stands from the pool area, and I gave my sister a big hug, followed by a sloppy smooch on her cheek that made her giggle and squirm.

"Why did you shove that big guy into the pool? Were you two arguing about something?" Kelsey asked.

"Don't worry about it, it's not important."

"You seemed kind of angry?"

"He said something he shouldn't have, so he had it coming."

"What did he say?" she asked curiously.

"It's not important," I repeated blankly.

"Okay ... I'm so proud of the way you did in the contest though!" she chirped happily, giving me a huge smooch on my cheek in return.

"It was just a high school meet, sis. It doesn't really mean anything." I shrugged. "Hey Amanda."

"Hi," she said softly, biting her lower lip. Her eyes seemed to be staring right through my chest.

I gulped as I realized she was checking me out; quite appreciatively too, judging by her gaze. I typically only wore the bottom half of my Speedo, so my chest was naked, and like Daryll had said, there was nothing wrong with my body. I puffed up a little, tightening my abs, and the gorgeous blonde drew in a sharp breath. I thought I could hear her moan softly.

My sister was grinning as she sat down on the railing, turning her gaze towards Amanda. "Looks pretty good, doesn't it?" she asked. Amanda just nodded, still staring at me.

"You two make me feel like a slab of beef!" I said in mock indignation.

"Mmmm, and such fine beef it is," Kelsey said, gently running her hand over my chest.

"Stop that," I admonished her, grabbing her hand and putting it back where it belonged.

"What, I can't show off my fine-looking brother to my best friend?" she complained.

"Look with your eyes, Kelsey, not with your hands," I reminded her.

"Gotcha! You mean kinda like you did this morning?" she teased.

"Wh-what?" I spluttered.

"Oh, don't act so innocent! You were staring at Amanda's naked ass, so it's only fair she gets to stare at you in return."

I looked over at Amanda, who had a guilty little smile on her gorgeous face. "You told her that?"

"Yes," she said softly. "She asked what had kept me, and she badgered me until I admitted it."

"Oh." I felt a little stupid. Having seen what they were doing together in the shower, it seemed fairly logical that Amanda would tell Kelsey something like that. "Well, I guess Amanda is allowed to stare at me then, payback and all. That doesn't explain why you're allowed to, brat."

Kelsey's grin grew positively naughty. "What are you saying? You'll let me look at your body if I let you watch my naked ass in return? I can show it to you right now if you want?"

"Eh ... that's not ... I..." I stuttered as Amanda tried to hide her laughter behind her hand. My sister's eyes were sparkling with mirth as she watched me try to talk my way out of it. "Fuck, you win!" I finally conceded, shaking my head with a wry smile.

"Yay, I love winning!" Kelsey said brightly. She made quite a show of ogling me. "You do have a really nice body, big brother."

I sighed. "Do you two want to embarrass me some more, or can I go shower now?"

"Spoilsport!" Kelsey sighed. "Fine, go ahead and leave us then."

"How did you get here, anyways?"

"Mom drove us here on her way to work."

"So how are you getting back?"

"Well ... we were kind of hoping to catch a ride with whomever was giving you a ride?" Kelsey asked sweetly.

"It would have helped if you had told me that earlier, Kel, so I could have asked Brian about it beforehand," I admonished her.

"Hey, I didn't plan on coming at all, but little Miss Sunshine here begged me for two hours straight until I finally said yes just to get her to shut up about it!" Kelsey grinned, pointing at a blushing Amanda.

I smiled at Amanda and was about to say something when the college girls who had invited me and the guys to their party walked by a few rows above us. "See you tonight, Damon!" they shouted, waving at me.

"Eh, yeah ... bye," I said half-heartedly, watching them leave through the exit above the stands.

"Who were they?" Kelsey asked, a hint of steel in her voice.

"I don't know. Some girls," I muttered.

"Yes, I could see they were girls, Damon! How did they know your name if you don't know them?"

I shook my head with a small grin and patiently waited for Kelsey to catch up.

"Why the hell are you grinning at me?" Kelsey grumped.

I kept staring at her, not saying or doing anything. She still wasn't making the connection.

"Damon!" she exclaimed, sounding irritated.

"Kel, I think they knew his name because it was announced like two dozen times this morning," Amanda explained patiently.

"Oh," my sister said as her cheeks colored rapidly.

I gave her a big kiss on her forehead. "Don't worry, sis. I still love you."

"Good, I'm so relieved!" Kelsey said tartly.

"I'm going to go shower now, okay?" I said as I walked off.


About twenty minutes later we were all piled up in Brian's Jeep as he was speeding along the interstate, taking us back to our place. He had been more than happy to give two smoking hot high school girls a lift. He'd taken the soft top down, and we were all enjoying the beautiful weather.

"Thanks for giving us a ride, Brian," Kelsey said sweetly from the back seat.

"Yes, thank you!" Amanda repeated.

"No problem," Brian said cheerfully as he turned to me. "D, you never told me your sister was so gorgeous."

"Yeah, and you know exactly why I never told you that, too!" I said testily.

"Why didn't you tell him?" Kelsey asked, leaning forward between the two front seats as much as she could with her safety belt on.

"Because it's none of his business, that's why," I said curtly.

"Come on, D, don't go lying to your sister now! The reason you didn't tell me, or any of the other guys, is because you were worried that we'd take an interest in her," Brian grinned.

"I don't see what the problem is with that?" Kelsey asked, her voice oozing honey.

"Well my dear, it's because the other guys and I are, shall we say, very appreciative of the female form, and all the delicious joys it brings to a man. Young little Damon here gets slightly aggravated when people say things like that about his sister!" Brian said gleefully in a horrible British accent, hamming it up for all he was worth while watching her in his rear view mirror.

"Wait a minute," Kelsey said after a few moments. "So when he pushed that blond guy..."

"Erik."

"When he pushed Erik in the pool, was that because Erik had said something about me?"

"Yep!" Brian grinned broadly.

"What did he say?"

"Don't you dare fucking tell her," I warned him.

Brian gave me a shit-eating grin, obviously enjoying himself immensely; then, he made eye contact with Kelsey in his rear view mirror. "I don't want to be crude, so I won't use his exact words, but Erik said something to the effect that he thought you had really magnificent breasts, and that he would quite like to have carnal knowledge of you," he drawled in the same bad accent.

Kelsey squealed and giggled loudly while I ground my teeth together. "If you weren't driving, Brian, I swear to God I'd fucking choke you right now!" I whispered quietly, hoping the girls wouldn't hear me in the back over Kelsey's giggles.

"Quit whining. I'm just telling your sister that some hunky guys think she's hot. Girls her age love compliments like that. I'm not being serious," Brian whispered back.

"I think I'd like to meet Erik sometime soon," my sister announced cheerfully.

I whipped my head around, angrily glaring at her. I knew she was goading me, but I couldn't help myself. "Over my dead body you will!"

"Mmmm, so protective!" she laughed as she ruffled my hair. Gales of laughter from Kelsey and Brian filled the car as I sat pouting in my seat.

"Stop it!" I heard Amanda whisper insistently.

"Oh come on, I'm just—" Kelsey replied, the rest of her sentence getting drowned out in reverberating noise as we entered a tunnel. I turned my head slightly, and from the corner of my eye I saw Amanda and Kelsey whispering quite animatedly before Amanda finally turned her head away, her face clouded with anger.

A few seconds later, Kelsey put her hand on my right shoulder and whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry."

I shrugged and didn't say anything for the rest of the ride home. Neither did anyone else.


"Hey, D, are we okay?" Brian asked as I walked in front of his car on our driveway. Both girls had already gone ahead into the house after they'd quietly thanked Brian for the ride home.

I sighed and walked over to him, then shook his hand. "Yeah, I'm sorry. It's not your fault. She just pushes my fucking buttons sometimes, you know?"

Brian nodded sagely. "Girls will do that to you."

"I thought that only happened with girlfriends?"

"Fuck no! Sisters will do it to you twice as bad, especially when they're her age," he said, nodding towards the door where Kelsey and Amanda had disappeared.

"How do you know?"

"Got three sisters myself; two of them younger than me. Denise is about your sister's age, and Erin is two years younger than her. Believe me, I'm going through all the same shit you are, only I get it twice."

I laughed. "I'm guessing the reason you've never told us about your sisters is—"

"The exact same reason you didn't tell us about yours," Brian finished my sentence. "We're all fucking bastards, and we don't want to see our sisters with any one of the other guys, because we know exactly what we'd do to them!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.