Dragon
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Fick Suck

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - For three years the hunter has traveled the world seeking the predators that feed on humans. How long will his luck hold?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Horror  

Hunter felt a little put out with the morning interrogation. He politely excused himself from the table without showing his irritation. Leave them alone to mull over his half-truths, lies and evasions, he worked out in the backyard where he was sure he wouldn't be disturbed. Afterwards he went for a shower.

He locked the bathroom door, he stripped off his clothes, and gave himself a good look in the mirror. He ran his finger over the contours of his now well-defined abs. Even at the peak of training, he hadn't had such definition. He turned around and flexed the muscles of his upper back. The same sharp definition appeared. Hunter felt a surge of vanity but it quickly dissipated as he considered the implications of the changes.

He looked into his eyes. His irises had changed, shifting from a light brown to something darker. The longer he stared the more he was convinced that flecks of gold were flashing in his pupils. The sight unnerved him.

He stepped into the shower, barely feeling the spray. The previous night with Katie, he had been out of control, torn loose from his carefully-cultivated discipline. He had simply fallen into lust and had not been able to extract himself until they were satiated.

His cock was half-hard remembering the thrusting of their bodies on the car hood.

He shut off the water, wishing he could shut off the memory, too. If she had been one of the Children, he would have been doomed at the first kiss, and he would not have known it until it was too late. Somehow that first look into her eyes had set something into motion; he had had no choice.

A knock on the door broke his chain of analysis.

"Are you done, Uncle Cole? I need to use the bathroom."

Hunter wrapped a towel around his waist and swept up his dirty clothes.

"All yours," he said, opening the door with a grand sweep.

"About time," Jessica grumped, as she brushed past him in her soccer uniform.

Hunter had stomached quite enough of family life for awhile. While he wanted to be a good uncle and cheer for his niece, he had no desire to sit through an under-9 league girls' soccer game. He needed time to think, to assess, to figure out what the hell to do with a body which was taking on a mind of its own.

He should have been terrified. Instead, he found that he was resolute. His path was set and there was no choice but to walk it. Dressed for the day, Hunter walked out to the family room, pled weariness, and to make his request to skip the game.

Burt wasn't fooled - quite the opposite. He appeared a touch envious. Hunter watched the four of them pile into the tan minivan and drive off and then returned to the overstuffed recliner in the family room.

He had barely gotten comfortable when the doorbell rang. He opened the door and Katy looked up into his eyes. Without saying a word, she pushed past him and strode into the family room.

"Uh," Hunter said.

"Jessica has a soccer game," Katy said. "I saw them leave."

Hunter saw the look of determination on her face. It didn't prevent lust from suffusing his body. He took a seat in the armchair to keep himself at bay.

"Did you know I was a virgin," Katy said.

Hunter shook his head, afraid to speak.

"Neither did I," she said. "I mean it's supposed to hurt your first time. I half thought the sex last had been overheated imagination, but there was a tinge of blood in my panties this morning. Sex last night should have hurt because you tore my hymen. I should be sore from your ... your ... pile driving."

"You're not?" Hunter said.

"No, my nipples are hard as rocks and I'm ruining another pair of panties as we speak," Katie said. She took a deep breath, seeming to gather herself. "Look at my eyes."

"They're gorgeous," Hunter said.

He was having trouble keeping his hands still. He clutched at the hanging edge of the fabric wrapped end cap of the chair to still them. He wrestled back a bit of control.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious," she said. "Yesterday, my eyes were a soft blue, maybe even grey. This morning they're dark blue. What did you do to me? Why is everything out of control?"

Hunter couldn't contain himself. He leapt from the chair and grabbed her around her waist and pulled her to him. Kissing her savagely, he ran his hands up and down her back,.

She tore her lips from his.

"Take me to your bed," she said between gasps for breath. "We'll talk after."

In the bedroom, Hunter pulled the T-shirt over her head and traced her collarbone with his finger, recalling his exploration the night before. Her skin was soft to the touch; the feeling was thrilling. Their pants dropped.

Katie moaned. Hunter leaned in and kissed the line of her jaw. She trembled as she leaned into him. Her hands grasped the bottom of his shirt, and, with one yank, she pulled it up and over his head.

She pushed him hard and he toppled backwards onto the bed. With a growl she pounced upon him. She kissed his sternum and licked his nipples. Leaving a trail of saliva, she lapped her way down to his belly button but only paused there for a moment.

Her hand was already pushing open his thighs and gently cradling his balls in her hand. Hunter let his own growl slip out as he waited in anticipation. With a wink, she ran her tongue from his ball sac up to the tip of his cock and then waved her tongue at him.

He was about to grab her head when, in the blink of an eye, she swallowed him whole. Hunter threw back his head and howled.

"You are mine," she hissed as she withdrew his cock from her mouth and kissed the line of his ribs. Taking both hands, she made daggers of her nails and dragged them from the sides of his neck down his torso, as she sucked in his cock again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.