Ashley's College Experience - Cover

Ashley's College Experience

Copyright© 2010 by Alex Storm

Chapter 5: Party Animals

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Party Animals - A young man makes a deal to go to a college Halloween party as a Frat guy's female date. He makes some discoveries about himself along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   School   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Halloween  

The frat house was all decked out for Halloween; lights, streamers, drunken college boys everywhere. It was almost stereotypical, like it had been lifted right out of some party movie. Rob got out and just stood there, while Colin got out, ran around and got the door for Kimmie. "Hey, Rob!

Don't worry, I'll get Ashley out of the car too!" he said sarcastically. Such a gentleman! Then the four of us went into the house. Colin and Rob belonged to the Lambda Sigma

Tau Frat, which was the biggest bunch of party animals this side of Delta house. As we got to the door, two people in costume, a guy and a girl met us. The guy was dressed as

Zorro, if Zorro had decided to put on and extra 35 pounds of pure beer gut. The girl, well I hope what she was wearing was a costume. I mean, I guess she could have been a hooker, or maybe white trash. She had on a leather halter-top; leather micro-mini, torn fishnets, and enough makeup to make the elephant man look cute. The moment we got to the door, Zorro's eyes were locked on me. "Colin you swarthy sea-dog!" he said in a pirate like tone, "What took you so long? The party's been rocking for hours."

I stepped forward, tipped my head down while looking up at him, and batted my eyes at him. "I'm awfully sorry Mr.

Zorro," I started, in my best little school girl voice,

"It's my fault they were late. I was in detention, and they had to wait until the principal let me out." I kept up the bashful, sexy pouting thing I had going.

"Why did you have detention?" Asked Zorro, with a lot of excitement in his voice. "Were you bad?"

"Oh, I was very bad. I should probably be punished some more, Mr. Zorro, sir." I said in a breathy, sexy tone. Then

I looked up at him and smiled.

Colin cleared his throat. "Bruce, this cute little thing is

Ashley. She's a friend of Kim's." He said, and then he paused for a moment, "And she's Rob's date!"

Zorro, or Bruce I should say looked like he had been hit with a brick. "Good god, how did you get her, Robbie? Kim, please set me up with one of your friends as soon as possib ... OWW!" The Hooker, who had slapped him alongside the head, interrupted his comment. "Remember me, your fiancé, dumbass!" she said as she stormed into the house. Bruce ran in, yelling apologies and promises. As we went into the house, Kimmie took me aside. "Was that completely necessary?" she asked.

"No Kim, It was fun!" I replied. I loved the effect I was having on men so far.

"Well, I think you should know that Rob is not enjoying the whole "Ashley experience", you should try harder to make him enjoy himself."

"Hey, I'm just having some fun. If you are so worried about

Rob, why don't you make him happy."

At this point my sister reminded me of our deal, and of how

I wouldn't see any of my money if I screwed this up. While

I was actually doing this for myself, I decide to give it a chance. Maybe Rob wouldn't be so bad anyway. I decided to catch up to him and find out.

Then I entered the house. Instantly, every eye fell on me.

Over the loud music, I could hear whistles, and people asking whom I was, people telling their friends to look at me, and one guy yelled, at the top of his Lungs, "I think

I'm in love!" I started to work my way towards Rob.

Unfortunately, either because of my shoes, or some subconscious urge within me, my walk had become a bit of a strut. And as short as my skirt was, let's just say that if people hadn't noticed me before, they were noticing me now.

I found Rob getting a drink from the bar. I walked up to him and said, " Forget me already?" He looked at me and said, "Honestly, no guy could forget you. Want a drink?" I quickly accepted, and suggested we talk. Of course, the whole time, guys were checking me out and slapping Rob on the back in congratulations. We worked our way to a little corner of the house that had been relatively untouched by the party.

"Rob," I started, " is there some problem with me? You've seemed so unhappy since we first met, I hope it's not my fault."

"Ashley, you seem like a nice girl, and you look amazing, so I'll give it to you straight. I really didn't want to have a date for this party. I mean Kim and Colin were great to find a good looking woman like you to come here with me, but they didn't need to."

I was so turned on by the idea that I was passing as a woman so well, and amazed that Rob seemed so nice, that I almost forgot to ask why he didn't need a date. " I looked him in the eye and asked him why he didn't need a date.

"I'm involved with someone else." "If you're seeing someone, why aren't they here, and why don't your friends know about it?" I asked, beginning to see a pattern.

"Let's just say, our relationship wouldn't be ... understood by a lot of people."

I didn't know whether he meant he was gay, or what, but who was I to judge. I was a teenaged boy dressed like Brittney- friggin-Spears for god's sake. I took his hand and said to him "I hope you and this other person are happy. And if you're half as sweet to them as you were to me just now, I know you will be. Now then, Rob, what about us? What are we going to do?"

"Well, we're supposed to meet later, but if I have a date that's going to put a damper on the whole thing. I could take you home, but I get the feeling that you like it here." I nodded and smiled at him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.