Two for Tizzy - Cover

Two for Tizzy

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: The brother in law is coming to visit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

Tizzy stared at the cock that bobbed back and forth in front of her face and asked herself how she had managed to get herself in such a predicament. "Just lucky" she thought as she opened her mouth and went for the cock in front of her. Her lips closed on it just as she felt the other cock part her other set of lips and drive deep inside her. She moaned with pleasure as the two men gave her their undivided attention. She marveled at the circumstances that had brought the three of them together and she hoped to God that nothing would happen to separate them.

It had started with her husband's announcement that his brother was coming to visit. Tizzy had never met any of Danny's family; they lived almost a thousand miles away and neither she nor Danny had ever been able to take time off work to go and visit. She and Danny had meet when he had come to work at the same company that she worked for. It had been love at first sight, on her part anyway, and after a whirlwind courtship they had been married at city hall by a magistrate. At first she had been overjoyed at the prospect of meeting part of Danny's family, but the joy slowly faded as she began to worry. What if he didn't like her? What if she didn't like him? Tizzy wasn't very good at family relationships; not that she'd had any to speak of. Her parents had died when she was very young and she had been raised by a series of foster parents, most of who were only interested in the payment they received for taking her in. Either that or in fucking her. One of her foster fathers had taken her virginity and he had fucked her three or four times a week for over a year until his wife caught him and threw Tizzy out of the house. She hadn't been in the house of the next set of foster parents a week before the husband pulled her into a bedroom and fucked her. She lasted six months there before they were caught and she was thrown out.

Her last set of foster parents had been the most depraved bunch Tizzy had ever seen. The husband had her on her back before she was even unpacked and he did it in front of his wife who had smiled at Tizzy and had said, "You're gonna like it here honey, the boys will keep you busy" and then she had left the room.

Tizzy had wondered at that remark, but it didn't take her long to find out what Velma meant. Harold had no sooner cum in her and gotten off when a young man came in and took Harold's place. Harold and Velma had two more sons and it seemed like all the Harold and the three boys ever did was fuck Tizzy. Tizzy couldn't even remember how many times she had been on the bed next to Velma while Harold fucked her and the boys took turns on Tizzy. And so, given the types of families she was used to, she had no idea what to expect from Danny's family.

She worried about the impression the apartment would make on Danny's brother; would it be clean enough? Would he like her taste in the way she decorated it? Too much to worry about, she thought, best to just take it as it comes. After all, he was only going to be here for a couple of days and then she and Danny would be alone again. And then she thought of something else. The apartment was so small that she and Danny wouldn't be able to make love while his brother was here. She was very vocal in her lovemaking and Danny's brother would be able to hear it all. The thought caused her to frown; she and Danny had not gone one day without making love since their marriage eleven months ago.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.