Kenny - Cover

Kenny

Copyright© 2010 by sagacious

Chapter 2

Ken got out to the estate early the next morning; in fact, he was early enough to get a good breakfast from Selena before he was allowed to go out to the barn and start to work.

It took him almost 3 hours before he was confident that he could get the old tractor running. Marta was lying out by the pool in a very small bikini when he found her.

Damn; he thought, the girls at school didn't even wear something that tiny. That is a lot of good looking woman on display.

"Pardon me Mrs. Horne, but I have an estimate of what it will take to get that tractor working again. It may seem like a lot, but it has been sitting neglected for quite a while." He handed her the list he had compiled while attempting to keep his eyes away from the view she presented.

"This is a lot of stuff Kenny. Do you have any idea of how much this will cost? Would it be cheaper to buy another tractor?"

"Like I said ma'am, it seems like a lot, but this shouldn't cost more than a few hundred dollars at the most, and a new or used tractor will run in the thousands. This one is actually in very good shape, it is just that most of the rubber items such as hoses and belts have dry rotted and need replacement. The major items are the battery and starter. The starter is probably what caused it to stop running for your husband. It is pretty easy to fix, but the part is kind of expensive compared to other brands. I can order most of the parts from Autozone, and the Tractor supply store can take care of the rest. Seaside has both stores and it shouldn't take too much to get them. Do you want me to go ahead with the repairs?"

"That sounds good Kenny. Go ahead and call in what you need and I will go with you to get them. Will they fit in the trunk of my Mercedes, or will we need to take the lodge's truck?"

"Your car will be fine ma'am; these things won't take up that much room. How did your husband fuel the tractor ma'am?"

"There is a diesel tank behind the barn, but I don't know the last time it was filled. Why don't you go ahead and check it while I get changed into something less revealing. Selena should have lunch ready and we can eat before we leave."

Ken nodded his head and took off to perform his errand. He found the tank and saw that it had some fuel still in it, and there was a company name and number on the tank. He called them and was told that the diesel in the tank had been put in just six months before and should be okay. They asked if he wanted the tank refilled and he said that he would ask the owner and get back to them.

When he told Marta about the tank she told him to go ahead and have it filled. She said that once he had the tractor fixed it would see a lot of use. After lunch he made the call and then called to order the parts needed to repair the tractor. Everything was in stock and they would just need to bring in the old starter and battery for the core charges. Ken went on out and removed the items and put them in the trunk of the tan Mercedes. He and Marta then drove to Seaside. The casual conversation on the way revealed more about the young man's values and abilities and increased Marta's opinion of him.

When they got back to the house, Marcia and Consuela were in the pool playing with little Stefan. Marta said that she was going to join them and Ken went back to the barn to finish his job. He surprised everyone by driving up to dinner on the Kubota. The old tractor was roaring like new and Ken had even mounted the front end loader on it to show that the hydraulics were working correctly.

"Kenny, that is amazing!" Marta said, "The mechanic I had look at that thing was going to charge me over $1,000 and take two weeks to get it running. You did it in just a few hours and a less than 300 dollars in parts. Does it need anything else done?"

"No ma'am, all it needs now is regular maintenance, and I can come out every couple of weeks to do that for you."

"Well park it in the drive here and go in and get cleaned up for dinner. You can show me how to drive it after we eat."

The meal was another lo-cal low fat wonder with grilled chicken breast and rice pilaf. Ken had never eaten this good in his life. He knew that he would miss it when he went back to his apartment. The good thing was that he was staying the night and would get another of Selena's great breakfasts.

After dinner Marta and Marcia both had a great time learning to drive the tractor around the lodge. Marcia was even able to get Consuela into the fun, to the consternation of Ken. He was very nervous around the Latin beauty.

The Kubota had no headlights, so it was soon time to return it to the barn. Ken retired to the living room with the sisters and they spent the evening watching an old movie.

Ken had never seen "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" and was amazed that his prim and proper history teacher was not scandalized at the story line. He spent most of the evening blushing and trying to hide his growing erection. Both sisters, of course, got a good look at his package despite his futile attempts at camouflage.

When the movie was over Marta turned to the young man, "It has been a wonderful day and we have enjoyed your company this evening Kenny. I hope you don't mind, but we had Consuela take the bag out of your car earlier and put it in your cabin. She'll show you where it is now and we will bid you a good night."

Marcia added, "Sleep well, and we will see you in the morning." She then leaned over and both sisters gave him a kiss on the cheek.

When Ken got over the kisses, Consuela was standing there waiting for him. He rose unsteadily to his feet and followed her trim legs out across the parking area to the row of cabins. Consuela led him to the second one from the left and opened the door.

"This is your cabin Mr. Jacobs. There are towels for you and each cabin has plenty of hot water so you can soak without worrying about it. My mother and I are right next door, and if you need anything just knock. I set you an alarm for a half hour before breakfast so you won't miss it. I hope that you sleep well and I will see you tomorrow."

"Thank you Consuela. Please just call me Ken, Mr. Jacobs is my dad. I'm not much older than you and it feels weird for you to call me that."

"Okay Ken, see you tomorrow."

The next morning over breakfast Marta explained that she wanted Ken to watch the landscape company when they arrived this morning and see if he thought that they were giving her value for the money she was spending on them. What she really wanted was for him to see what the landscapers were doing and find out if he could do it instead. The plan Marcia had come up with was to offer Ken a job that paid much better than the one he had, and get him to live here with them. She hoped that given time the sisters would be able to seduce the young man into taking care of their needs. The first part of the plan called for offering him the job in such a way as for him to not think of it as a gift, but rather as an opportunity.

Ken agreed to watch the workers that morning and give Marta his opinion.

Two hours later she approached him, "What do you say Kenny? Are they doing what I am paying them for?"

"Not really Mrs. Horne..."

"Kenny! I told you to call me Marta; Mrs. Horne sounds too old. I know that you are just trying to be courteous, and I appreciate it, but I would like to be your friend."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.