Life and Times of a Sexaholic - Cover

Life and Times of a Sexaholic

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1: The Early years

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Early years - THE TRUE STORY OF MY LIFE and how i became the dom male I am today, infact the whole story of how I became the man I am today.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Babysitter  

The church says give me a boy until he is seven and I will give you back the man; maybe this is true usually but in my case it could not have been more wrong. I was born into a poor working class family as the youngest son of seven; I had four sisters and two brothers to look up to. Or so they thought but from a very early age I discovered I was not a sheep and therefore I was determined to make my own rules and go my own path. Of course this led to many clashes with my parents; but usually without their knowledge I got my way.

I suppose I should describe myself at some point although to be honest the youth I am going to describe bears no resemblance to the man I became; at fourteen I was a seven stone weakling at four foot tall; in fact to say I was unremarkable was an vast understatement. My only claim to fame at that stage was that I was only one in my family to pass the English 11+ exam which in the 1960's meant that you could go to a better school called "Grammar Schools"; now I said I was the only one top pass the exam in my family and not I was the only one to go to the "Grammar School" because money being so tight, my mom managed to persuade the education authority that rather than me be deprived of the schooling I had earned; it would be better for my older brother (He was two years older than me) to be allowed to go to the same school and therefore she had only to buy one new uniform each year after the first year.

I suppose it is a definite bee in my bonnet that the school systems even today are not tailored for younger siblings to outperform older siblings in education. So from day one at the new school I was to measure up to my brother's standard; so I did I never bothered to complete homework; I never contributed in class and was frequently sent to see the headmaster where occasionally I would end up with the cane ... Something which was outlawed in the mid seventies.

Eventually a compromise was achieved between the class teacher and me where I would not disrupt the lesson and he or she would not expect homework; basically I wasted four whole years of my life making a point. Now you may believe I had damaged my work prospects by the stand I took but not really for I was allowed to leave school at fifteen provided I had a sound job to go into; which I did. I enrolled with the National Coal board in England as an apprentice Electrical Engineer which required attending college two days per week and three days underground work experience.

I managed to persuade the college to allow me to take years one and two together and completed a five year apprenticeship in three years; a first for the mining college, so you can imagine my glee at returning to school with full set of diploma's in my hand saying I was an electrical engineer by the time I was eighteen.

Enough of my educational history; I am sure you are more interested in my sexual history; but remember what you read above because it shows my strength of determination and strong willed character which has made me the man I am.

I first became active with girls around 12 years of age but not losing my virginity until I was fifteen; strange you may say but let me try to explain. Having four sisters all at least four years older than me I was privy to various bits of free sex education right at home; I learnt really early about women's cycles and how more often than not they became hornier when it was that time of the month. I knew intimately every bit of the female apparel from bra's and bra sizes; even down to how to spot from a distance front opening bras from their counterpart ones which opened behind. I often over heard my sisters talking about boys and their habits, failings and successes.

Also around this time I frequently got free views of various parts of the female anatomy as my sisters often would forget I was around and remove a bra here or slip down their panties totally unaware of me sitting only feet away. It was at this time I suppose I discovered my love of stockings and suspenders; boy what a sad day when modern women turned to pantyhose and tights; even today I still find a pair of seamed stockings properly worn a terrific turn on. Give me the giggle band stockings any day over the sexless tights and pantyhose; yes I did say giggle band. For those of you who don't know the giggle band is the thicker band of stockings right at the top of the garment where the suspenders attach; so called because if I guy got past that point he was usually laughing.

My First proper girlfriend was Jo; the first time at fifteen I tried to fuck her, we were disrupted by her parents walking in unexpectedly even before I got to enter her. Typical sixties parents they chased me from the house and then later contacted my parents to say that if I made their daughter pregnant I would be expected to do the decent thing and marry her. My parent s could not believe my attitude when I said that if she was pregnant she should change her name to Mary, because only the Virgin Mary got pregnant without penetration.

The first time I actually went all the way was with a girl called Denise, she was what at that time was called a rocker chick; liked motorbikes and such. Strange thing was though she always wanted to be told exactly what to do; you know what I mean like take off your blouse and she would do it no matter where she was.

That first time of losing my virginity is still fresh in my mind forty four years after the event; We went for a walk one Saturday morning through some woodland in Sheffield and as usual Denise began talking about some sexy guy she had seen on a chopper motorbike; now at the time chopper bikes were fairly new to Sheffield and therefore a rarity to be seen. I teasing asked if seeing this bike rather than the man had turned her on and she freely admitted she had been and as the teasing continued I made a carefree comment about how would she feel with a vibrating chopper between her legs and she unashamedly admitted she would be wetter than a waterfall.

I pushed the point by asking her what her pussy would feel like and she responded by telling me her cunt would be open and eager to have something long and hard shoved up it. Clearly this was said to try to embarrass and shock me but I rose to the challenge and demanded she show me her cunt as she put it. Without any protest she stepped behind a tree and unzipped her jeans pulling them down over her hips exposing her bright yellow panties and then she pulled the crotch of these to one side and opened her legs as wide as her jeans would allow clearly showing me her cunt covered in downy blonde hairs.

I felt a lot bolder having had her obey me so easy; and now demanded she remove her jeans completely and to make sure her panties came off too. Again meekly she obeyed and we then walked hand in hand further into the woods before we came to a small river; here I demanded she show me her tits and again she quickly raised her tee shirt and showed she was not wearing a bra. Before we moved on the tee shirt joined the jeans and panties in my hand and now Denise was naked apart from her trainers.

She stood four foot seven tall with 36B tits and her pubic area covered with a downy soft blonde pubic hair; her shoulder length blonde curly hair framed her cute face and she seemed totally unfazed at being naked in the middle of the morning in a wooded area not far from the centre of Sheffield. As I looked over her naked body; I became aware of firstly her shallow breathing and the hard erect nipples indicating she was aroused or at least getting more aroused; finally I noticed the shiny traces of moisture at the top of her thighs and knew this was her cunt juice overflowing her hot wet cunt.

I gingerly reached out and touched her left breast; slowly moving my fingers towards her nipple; as my fingers closed tightly over her nipple I asked if she liked her nipples pinched hard or would she prefer them to be twisted. Excitedly she gasped that she loved it all; twisted, pinched or pulled she just loved having her nipples teased and even suggested I bite her tit hard and scrape my teeth over her nipples.

I quickly sucked her full breast flesh into my mouth and lashed her nipple with my tongue before slowly scraping my teeth along the flesh until I felt them come into contact with her nipple and then bite down firmly but not hard. As she gasped, my hand found her cunt and she was soaking wet; my finger easily sliding along her cunt crease before slipping the tip into her hot wet hole. As I have already said because of seeing my sisters partially nude or fully nude I knew that her clit would be a source of excitement to her and rather clumsily I probed my thumb against its position. Denise did not seem to mind my clumsiness; in fact she seemed to buck her hips against my probing thumb.

I was by now sporting a raging hard cock and wanted so much to stick it in her but I wanted her to beg me to fuck her so I made her walk with my hand pressed against her cunt; while telling me how she liked to be fucked. I was almost scared off when she told me her most erotic dreams always had her tied up so she could not move and usually on her hands and knees with a big hairy biker behind her slamming his hard cock into her cunt or rear hole as she called her anal ring.

I could not believe she wanted to be tied up but even if I wanted too I had not been prepared for this and had no rope or anything with us so I walked her to a clearing and then made her knee facing a fallen tree close enough to have her thighs almost touching it; then ordered her to lean over the rough bark covered tree trunk. Then I dropped my jeans and freed my cock before kneeling down behind her; I leaned forward and called her a fucking slut as I slipped my cock into her hot furnace of a cunt.

I only lasted three or four strokes before I came but remained hard enough to continue fucking her hard and fast. I lasted much longer the second time and actually made her scream out as I fucked her. In panic I thought I had hurt her and she confessed later she had screamed out as her orgasm got too much for her. Although when we stood up again I did feel rather sorry for her for my thrusting had obviously rocked her body and her tits looked red raw from rubbing against the rough bark.

Denise never complained and rather reluctantly put her clothes back on; as we made arrangements to meet at this exact spot the following week. I promised her a surprise for the following week; before we walked slowly back to her street where we parted company.

During the week I met Denise at the youth club and we walked to a dark corner of the yard containing the youth club building and she told me that she had experienced a narrow escape on that Saturday. I asked her what she meant and she confessed that her father often used her because her mother had left many years ago and unfortunately for her, her father wanted to fuck her that afternoon, she told me she had bathed and cleaned her cunt but the scratches on her tits were still clearly visible and her father had asked what had happened. She lied that she had been climbing a tree and had slipped causing her unprotected tits to scrape against the tree trunk and hence the scratches.

The following Saturday was my very first sortie into bondage and deliberate dominance of a female and I discovered I loved the feeling of power; something that was to stay with me even to today.

The following Saturday I took a carrier bag with me in which I had some string and a few things I was going to use on my willing subject; Denise must have had the same idea because she too turned up with a bag which contained more appropriate ropes and of all things several wooden spring type clothes pegs. She also had a vibrator; again I must confess it was the first one I had ever seen but I knew what they were and how they worked because of listening in to my sister's conversations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.