Mistaken Identity Number 2 - Cover

Mistaken Identity Number 2

by Sirdar

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: When the gas man calls to read the meter he often gets a cup of coffee, but Ronnie was even luckier than that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   .

I was a little anxious this was the last day of my training with the company, it was the very first call that I was doing on my own. If I passed I would get the uniform, and the company van. I had been given an identity pass just in case I had any problems. My Supervisor stayed in the car talking to his wife on his mobile. I knocked on the door o number 22, and a very attractive blonde young lady answered the door.

"Hello ... I am here..."

"Yes honey I know why you are here!" She said with a beaming smile.

Before I could complete what I was about to say, she had grabbed me by the hand and pulled me into the apartment. She was really a very pretty blonde. She was wearing a very exotic perfume, and her make up had been applied with great care. Her hair hung down her back, and she had obviously used a very highly erotic perfume.

She was dressed very smartly and quite sexily, her skirt was perhaps shorter than is normally worn by most girls these days. Her breasts were very prominent, and not in any way encumbered by wearing a bra, and her boobs were almost hanging out of her nearly see through blouse. The whole ambience did nothing to stop my cock from nearly bursting out of my pants at the sight of her...

"I'm Meg by the way. Meg Rossiter but I call myself Sadie when I am working."

"Hi Meg I'm Ronnie."

I followed her into the lounge. I opened my mouth to try and explain the reason for my call, but she interrupted me.

She pushed me down into a one of those deep armchairs and she sat on my lap, holding my head in her hands, while she started kissing me on the lips, progressing from there into a full blown French kiss with her arms locked round my neck, then without breaking the kiss she took one of my hands and pushed it under her skirt on to a very bare and well shaven pussy.

Then using the same hand she fiddled until she undid a zip on my pants and started to release my cock from my underwear. She broke the kiss long enough to whisper. "Oh Ronnie dear you are a very big boy,"

She gave a happy little giggle, and a broad smile as I began to use my finger to excite her shaven pussy. "Oh honey I can see that you know just what a girl likes - I can see that we are going to get on well together."

At that point I had given up the idea of trying to explain my real reason for being there and decided to go with the flow. My cock was on fire, and I needed quick relief, when she pulled me to my feet and dragged me into the bedroom, I was quite happy at this point in time to let her take the lead.

In the bedroom Meg turned and looked up at me." I know all about the job honey. I was in the fucking business before I married. So I will show you just how good I am. I still know what is needed to please a man."

She turned and said "Do you like me with my hair down like this or should I tie it up before we fuck."

I was about to give my answer when she said "Yes I agree it will be better tied up."

She gave me a lovely sexy smile as she turned and walked to the dressing table, grabbed her hair and used a rubber band to tie up her hair into a pony tail ... I was speechless. Once again I tried to explain, but she said

"No more talking honey, just let me fuck you. I know the business inside out.," she said.

Now I decided to relax and keep my mouth shut, and just go along with the ride. So I did not attempt to answer as she slid my shirt over my head, then she dropped to her knees in front of me.

She undid my belt and pulled my trousers down My cock was straining to be released and popped out into the open without any help outside help. With a short, swift motion she yanked my underwear down around my ankles. My cock stood to attention.

"Mmmm," she said. "That looks good enough to eat."

Meg then licked the palm of her right hand and started to stroke my cock gently. After pumping it for a few seconds, she brought it up to her mouth. I almost came in her mouth right there and then as the warm sensation of her mouth on my cock almost sent me crazy.

She kept pumping my cock into her mouth as she sucked it. There was spittle coming out of the side of her mouth in her enthusiasm. It was ramming into the back of her throat so hard, I could feel my balls tense up as she deep throated my cock and made herself gag.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.