Aroused and Awakened - Cover

Aroused and Awakened

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After years of marriage, our sex like was zero. Then it got a boost from a man half my age which led to where I am today, in bed with my husband and another man half his age. It may be fun for you to read but it was lots more fun for me to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Maybe, maybe, this will do it, I thought as I moved my hand down and felt his cock.

Well, I would just have to get him hard, I thought, so I began rubbing him as he fingered me. I rubbed a bit and his cock did seem to thicken but not really get hard, certainly not enough to enter me.

"I think you're all turned-on, Brian, because another man flirted with me."

"Well, I think you're right. Just the thought has got me pretty worked up."

I couldn't help but think about how hard I had made my new friend's cock tonight as I tried to interest my husband's member in a little fun now that I was all hot and ready. So, I kept rubbing Brian's cock.

"Oh, Debby, I really want to have sex with you tonight, I just want to cum in you, I haven't in so long."

I kept stroking him and he still wasn't getting much harder so I lay on my back and asked him to get up on me and try. He got up between my legs as I took his cock and rubbed the tip up and down my eager slit.

"Mmm, that's nice," he said as I tried to push him into me. I kept rubbing him on my wetness up and down, trying to insert him and finally said, "Let me get up on you," and we changed places.

I held his dick on my opening as I pushed on it as much as I could. I also decided that perhaps a bit of dirty talk might arouse him.

"Mmm, fuck me Brian, I want to be fucked and I want your cock to fuck me," as I scooted back and forth across his cock under me.

He was bucking some back and forth under me as I rode over him, both of us scooting back and forth, his soft cock rubbing between my pussy lips. While it did feel good, it just wasn't a hard cock up inside my yearning, hungry pussy.

So, I kept grinding us together trying to make us feel as good as I could.

"Mmm, oh, Debby, that's really good, I think I'm gonna cum, mmm."

I kept rubbing back and forth on him and it was feeling better and better, finally, it just leapt up out of nowhere and I began cumming and cumming as I frantically rubbed my pussy wetly back and forth across his cock.

He held me tight as he said, "I'm glad you got off, hon, I just don't think I can. It's all right."

I really did want him to have a cum, too, and asked him, "Would you like me to suck you, see if that will make you cum?"

"It's been a long time since you've done that but, yes, that would be wonderful."

I moved down and took hold of him and began sucking on the tip of his cock as I jacked him with my finger and thumb around the base. I hadn't sucked Brian in many years, yet it all came back pretty quickly, I guess it's something you really don't forget.

His cock got a little harder, still not firm enough to hold up to fucking me, so I kept on sucking. He began to moan, then began pumping my mouth. Maybe I was getting somewhere at last.

"Oh, I'm cumming, mmm, mmm, oh, oh, OOH, OOH, that's so good, oh, yes, mmm," and I felt the pulses of his warm cum into my mouth. I sucked a minute more, then got up into his arms as we kissed.

"It's been a while since we've done anything like this, Brian, I'm glad we did."

"Mmm, I am, too, it was really nice."

We held each other for a while and, then, I rolled back over, pulled on my panties. When I turned out the light, I lay there for several hours as the excitement lessened and the guilt rose and I finally drifted off to sleep

It wasn't as though I had cheated on Brian, after all, I was a vital woman without the sexual attention I wanted and needed. Craig and I didn't have intercourse or even get naked with each other, it was just some sexual relief, that's all. And nice, at that.

I knew I was still really not fulfilled in the way I yearned for but it seemed to make Brian happy and that was good.

The next few days did have me thinking about all this, especially how I felt in the back seat of my car with Craig's hard cock spurting its cum as I masturbated him. I just kept thinking of that nonstop. Yes, I was horny and for once, I began thinking about what I wanted out of life. What did I want?

For days, I struggled with whether or not I should call him, I just wanted to be with him again, yes, not for the company, I knew what I wanted and I wanted a man's hard cock inside me fucking me like it was my first time again.

Then on Tuesday, my cell phone rang and I looked at it, 'Craig Wilson, ' and picked it up.

"Hi, Debby, this is Craig, remember me?"

Well, I was alone, away from others, so I jokingly answered, "Um, you must be the guy I jacked-off in the back seat of my car the other night, right?"

Laughing, he said, "Yeah, I do remember that, yes," and we chatted for a few minutes. He asked me if I could meet him for a drink after work on Thursday and I agreed, the date was set. Luckily, Brian was traveling until Friday night so I would need no excuses.

For the next two days, I cycled between guilt at making a drinks date with a guy I knew was sexually interested in me and the thought that I had needs of my own and I deserved them met.

Then, on Wednesday, I went shopping. Yes, Victoria's Secret was one of the stops and I bought some thigh-length stockings, no more pantyhose being in the way for me, a few new and very sexy pairs of panties along with a lacy demi-cup bra. This I tried on and, oh, yes, it looked very good, very good. Just a bit of nipple showed. Pretty hot for a woman three years from her sixtieth birthday, I thought.

Finally, finally, Thursday came and since we were meeting after work, I had to dress somewhat conservatively and chose a white silk buttoned-down blouse with a black vest to cover the half bra, hardly something I would normally wear to the office, along with a knee-length black skirt. Then, to top things off, I had a pair of black boots in my car to change into before we met up.

At last, five o'clock came and I went to my car, put the boots on and drove to the restaurant where we had first met. I chose a table in a corner, well away from the door and in about five minutes, Craig came in, came over and kissed me on the cheek. We chitchatted for a while, then on our second vodka and tonic, we were both more relaxed as he moved around the banquette next to me.

As we talked, he moved his hand to my leg and moved it up, moving my skirt up at the same time. We kissed once or twice, his hands brushing against my breasts, we were pretty much out of the way, and I felt my skirt go up even further.

"You are so sexy, Debby, you just turn me on so much. I am so attracted to you."

"Well, Craig, you give me some pretty strong feelings, too," I said as I felt his hand slide between my legs which I just automatically eased apart for him.

"But, Craig, you know I'm married, this is very difficult for me. I'm just caught in between. The night we met, I went home and my husband and I had sex, well, we tried, anyway. It just wasn't enough, I still wanted more. I just don't know what to do."

He took my hand and moved it to the bulge in his pants.

"You won't have to worry about that getting soft, Debby. That's how hard you make me."

I began rubbing his cock through his pants and it was making me more and more aroused.

"Would you come with me to my place, Debby?"

The question I knew must come had just arrived and I told him my decision.

He paid the tab and I followed him in my car about a quarter mile to his condominium. My hands were wet on the steering wheel and my mouth was dry as I turned off the ignition, got out, locked to door and turned directly into his arms as he kissed me deeply pressing himself tight against me. There was no doubt about this man's cock. None.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.